Need a place to sleep

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Not going to Vancouver, its full of Viet-Cong!!!

Vancouver is not the highlight of the trip. The cruise disembarks out of Vancouver, so since we are going to be there anyways, we thought that we would see the sights.

I thought it would be a nice chance to meet @Joe from the boards too.

We could go out for a fancy dinner and arm wrestle to see who picks up the check. Hahaha!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
MEIHBUE_o.jpg
And thats why our city continues to slide downhill.

What are these politicians thinking?!

They musta been bought out by China or the Drig cartels.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And thats why our city continues to slide downhill.

What are these politicians thinking?!

They musta been bought out by China or the Drig cartels.

Maybe they want to end a war on drugs that has brought crime into the community. Prohibition has never really worked.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey @Joe, wondering if you can help me out.

I am going on an Alaskan cruise out of Vancouver in the spring.

I am going to be staying in Vancouver for a few nights before departure.

I am hoping that my wife and I can stay at your place for a couple nights. Maybe you could cook us up some Eggs Benedict in the morning...?

What do you say?
When you come to Portugal, you can stay at my place for 500 a night. Food is extra.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Doesn't you and your wife deserve a little luxury once in a great while?

@Lily it's becoming increasingly evident that @The Prowler can't afford a stay at the best Hotel in Vancouver especially since he's beggin' me ta let him stay fer free.

I know @Murdy can. So can @LotusBud . So can @Oerdin. So can @Biggie Smiles . So can @Omnipotent

But the Prowler? uh uh. Not anywhere close. It's clearly outta his league.

Plus his forum friends here evidently have a lot more money than he does.

Given his limited budget, here are some places he oughta consider....FIRST:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

...$29 US and up

That way Prowler can hang with the young kids and play foosball

Maybe he'll git lucky with some 18 year old female college student.

Last edited:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
When you come to Portugal, you can stay at my place for 500 a night. Food is extra.

$500 a night?!?

There better at least be some massages or something in that deal and I don't mean 5 minutes of lackadaisical slap-n-tickle... I mean you better be walking on my back like a geisha and pummeling my muscles like a Swedish pro.

Five fucking hundred... girl, you crazy.

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
$500 a night?!?

There better at least be some massages or something in that deal and I don't mean 5 minutes of lackadaisical slap-n-tickle... I mean you better be walking on my back like a geisha and pummeling my muscles like a Swedish pro.

Five fucking hundred... girl, you crazy.
Happy Endings Only, eh?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Showers not included

@Biggie Smiles - lend your friend@The Prowler some money so he has at least some place to stay when he's in Vancouver 'kay?

There's a lotta homelessness here due to high rents so I don't want him to be sleeping on the streets, doorway or over a heat register.

We already have too many tent cities.

Don't need another

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles - lend your friend@The Prowler some money so he has at least some place to stay when he's in ancouver 'kay?

There's a lotta homelessness here due to high rents so I don't want him to be sleeping on the streets.

We already have too manh tent cities.

Don't need another
Doesn't your friend Blurt work with the homeless ?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
One-bedroom, No-Car @Joe taking pot shots about my financial position.

This could only happen online.

Hahaha!!
I got some dude living under a palm tree in some third world taking shots at mine

Demanding I prove to him I don't live in squalor

because of course, he's that important to me :LOL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jeezuz @The Prowler, it was actually nothing for countless American tourists I met to stay at a 1st class joint like the Pan Pacific. In fact, it didn't even register with them that it was costing them anything.

$900 for them was like the way you value 9 cents.

A drop in the bucket for them.

The fact that you have to pinch pennies on a luxury cruise says everything I need to know about you.

You're a fuckin joke.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got some dude living under a palm tree in some third world taking shots at mine

At least let your friend @The Prowler know that $900 a night for the best luxury hotel in my city is peanuts fer him.

It was for many American tourists I met.

Plus they got a 25% discount with the foreign exchange since the Canadian dollar is only 75 cents to the usd greenback

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

You could buy an entire city in Costa Rica. But why would you?

I think @Joe is just a little embarrassed that he is not in a position to host guests. I mean, I will not hold it against him. The guy did the best he could, given his abilities.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Jeezuz @The Prowler, it was actually nothing for countless American tourists I met to stay at a 1st class joint like the Pan Pacific. In fact, it didn't even register with them that it was costing them anything.

$900 for them was like the way you value 9 cents.

A drop in the bucket for them.

The fact that you have to pinch pennies on a luxury cruise says everything I need to know about you.

You're a fuckin joke.

Hahahaha!!!

Watching @Joe crack is a thing of beauty!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just to be clear, @Joe, that is a hard "No!" to Eggs Benedict at your place for breakfast?
Admittedly I'm not much inta making breakfasts for people so that would disqualify me as suitable accommodation which fits your criteria.
In which case,what you're after is Bed and Breakfast @The Prowler
FYI They're far less expensive than the Pan Pacific

Maybe 1/5th or 20% of the price?

That might be more your style, Prowler:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hahahaha!!!

Watching @Joe crack is a thing of beauty!!

No. I've jes shown you what a fool you are @The Prowler!

Maybe you don't understand this, but one major reason people stay at the Pan Pacific Hotel is it's located right over the Cruise Ship Terminal. Did you know that Prowler?!

78803.png

Therefore....that saves you carrying your luggage or possibly having to take a taxi on departure day.
You just take the bleeding elevator down to the terminal, saving you time and money. Plus you don't have to cross that Canada Pl road which can be somewhat unsafe.

If @Biggie Smiles comes out this way and decides to take the Alaska cruise, he might stay at the Pan Pacific because he can afford it. I know perhaps you can't but he can.

Ya know Prowler, some years ago, there was a leading American doctor from Massachusetts who was killed when he crossed the street (Canada Place Way) at the intersection leading to cruise ship terminal. Apparently, he was one of the best doctors or physicians of his kind in his state and in the United States. An extremely tragic loss. So he may have been one of the top doctors in the world.

so moral of the story...if you don't need to cross the street with your luggage, you are much safer.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Geez to think I have to educate @The Prowler about the best options to prepare for an Alaska Cruise.

Sufferin' succotash.

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
No. I've jes shown you what a fool you are @The Prowler!

Maybe you don't understand this, but one major reason people stay at the Pan Pacific Hotel is it's located right over the Cruise Ship Terminal. Did you know that Prowler?!

78803.png

Therefore....that saves you carrying your luggage or possibly having to take a taxi on departure day.
You just take the bleeding elevator down to the terminal, saving you time and money. Plus you don't have to cross that Canada Pl road which can be somewhat unsafe.

If @Biggie Smiles comes out this way and decides to take the Alaska cruise, he might stay at the Pan Pacific because he can afford it. I know perhaps you can't but he can.

Ya know Prowler, some years ago, there was a leading American doctor from Massachusetts who was killed when he crossed the street (Canada Place Way) at the intersection leading to cruise ship terminal. Apparently, he was one of the best doctors or physicians of his kind in his state and in the United States. An extremely tragic loss. So he may have been one of the top doctors in the world.

so moral of the story...if you don't need to cross the street with your luggage, you are much safer.

"so moral of the story...if you don't need to cross the street with your luggage, you are much safer."

@Joe, you insufferable moron, you have to cross the street to get your luggage to the Pan Pacific Hotel.

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I would totally let Prowler and his wife crash at my place.

They would probably NOT very comfortable though lol. Weird plumbing. Weird electric. Animals everywhere. My mom is a wack job. My 6 year old alone would probably creep them out.

They would feel like they crossed into some sort of mash up of Deliverance and Amish.

I have zero doubt Prowler and my husband would spark a bromance though. They both love playing guitar.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I would totally let Prowler and his wife crash at my place.

They would probably NOT very comfortable though lol. Weird plumbing. Weird electric. Animals everywhere. My mom is a wack job. My 6 year old alone would probably creep them out.

They would feel like they crossed into some sort of mash up of Deliverance and Amish.

I have zero doubt Prowler and my husband would spark a bromance though. They both love playing guitar.

That is kinda the attitude I would have expected from @Joe.

"Sure, you can stay at my place @The Prowler , but you might feel a little uncomfortable about the pictures of half naked adolescents I have plastering the walls."

It is going to be weird not playing the guitar for 10 days or so...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That is kinda the attitude I would have expected from @Joe.

"Sure, you can stay at my place @The Prowler , but you might feel a little uncomfortable about the pictures of half naked adolescents I have plastering the walls."

It is going to be weird not playing the guitar for 10 days or so...

We DO have a comfy camper if you wanna swing by and see how the poors live lol

I can and WILL make eggs benedict right in my rickety trailor. And you know you would be getting a kings treatment because them eggs ain't cheap! That's like serving up wagyu beef these days. Bidens economy is awesome!