Omnipotent is Here !

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm still laughing that Orca was promised a safe space to cry at and now I've somehow insinuated that this isn't true and her blood pressure has gone up into the outer stratosphere

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He only posts on a weekend and isn't his usual boisterous self.

Is he banned on here or something? I must have missed his grand exit.

He started blathering at me about how "my mob blew in and wrecked the forum" so he definately has a grudge.

He is ridiculously rude and bossy. He actual thinks I'm obligated to post the way he prefers. It's about him all the time

You can take the man out of Sth Africa but you cannot take the South African out of the man. They are VERY haughty and entitled fucks actually. I KNOW plenty of South Africans because I bred Rhodesian Ridgebacks for years and belonged to the dog club.

Yeah?

You know my oldest daughter had a boyfriend for about 6 months and she broke up with him because he was narcissistic like that and was becoming abusive towards her.

His family moved here from South Africa. They were pretty wealthy, too. We chalked it up to "kid with rich parents syndrome" and I was just proud of her for seeing it and acting on it and having such good boundaries.

I've worked with some nurses and nurse aids from Africa .....they were awesome people and very intelligent. Dont know if they were south African or not.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He started blathering at me about how "my mob blew in and wrecked the forum" so he definately has a grudge.

He is ridiculously rude and bossy. He actual thinks I'm obligated to post the way he prefers. It's about him all the time

You can take the man out of Sth Africa but you cannot take the South African out of the man. They are VERY haughty and entitled fucks actually. I KNOW plenty of South Africans because I bred Rhodesian Ridgebacks for years and belonged to the dog club.

Yeah?

You know my oldest daughter had a boyfriend for about 6 months and she broke up with him because he was narcissistic like that and was becoming abusive towards her.

His family moved here from South Africa. They were pretty wealthy, too. We chalked it up to "kid with rich parents syndrome" and I was just proud of her for seeing it and acting on it and having such good boundaries.

I've worked with some nurses and nurse aids from Africa .....they were awesome people and very intelligent. Dont know if they were south African or not.
I noticed he logs off at BC as soon as the moopig shows up

Wanna wager on what his INBOX looks like? :LOL3:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In

Yeah?

They have to be arrogant because they were the small minority between the Zulu and the Matebeli (SP?) Two huge warring black tribes. If want to survive them and lions and vicious monkeys, you better be tough.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In

Yeah?

They have to be arrogant because they were the small minority between the Zulu and the Matebeli (SP?) Two huge warring black tribes. If want to survive them and lions and vicious monkeys, you better be tough.

I've reminded Breakfall that ignoring me is probably in his best interest if he hates my "contents" but I dont think he really centers into that liberty.

He literally bitches and picks stupid fights because I wont tailor my posting style to his liking.

He gets pretty unreasonable and irrational.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In

Very

Yeah?

I've reminded Breakfall that ignoring me is probably in his best interest if he hates my "contents" but I dont think he really centers into that liberty.

He literally bitches and picks stupid fights because I wont tailor my posting style to his liking.

Very concerning... just be you!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah?

Then do it with panache and imagination then...

Tyia

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
In

Yeah?

So he's basically a typical libtard douchebag

got it

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

You and yours have such terrible luck with men.

I'd suggest getting the 'Victim' tattoo removed as to dissuade them but, hell shucks that'd halve your post count.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No wonder the pig is posting there now

Mooooooo hoooooooooo

Lmao

Or it could be that being a place that you can't access with your spam is refreshing.
If you only knew, Jabba. :LOL3:

@The Countess is lying to everyone then?

lying about what??? What are you talking about??

He said I was at BC/Flea Trap to chase Breakfall

I said I was there because it was nice being somewhere he wasn't.

He said "You don't even know" implying that he was there and I just didn't know about it.

You've said he isn't there.

Only one person can be telling the truth.

I think it's you.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Mooooooo hoooooooooo

Lmao

Or it could be that being a place that you can't access with your spam is refreshing.

He said "You don't even know" implying that he was there and I just didn't know about it.

I think it's you.

He’s not on my sub. He doesn’t want to follow the rules and I’m not trying to play games.

From what I’m hearing, he asked to be the mod of the Rejected forum over there. I guess after my sub was created. If you don’t want to deal with him, don’t go to the Rejected sub.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Mooooooo hoooooooooo

Lmao

I think it's you.

He’s not on my sub. He doesn’t want to follow the rules and I’m not trying to play games.

From what I’m hearing, he asked to be the mod of the Rejected forum over there. I guess after my sub was created. If you don’t want to deal with him, don’t go to the Rejected sub.

I am staying out of the rejected and political subs there. I only go to yours and that's just for a low key experience, which you have created.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Mooooooo hoooooooooo

Lmao

I think it's you.

What is this? Mod addition month? Why would anyone make Biggie a mod? He's shown in the past he cannot be trusted with a simple panel and he's far from being open minded and neutral.

I don't know why this sort of thing has to become a competition between the forums, everyone loses in this case when the forums try to poach each others members.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Mooooooo hoooooooooo

Lmao

I think it's you.

What is this? Mod addition month? Why would anyone make Biggie a mod? He's shown in the past he cannot be trusted with a simple panel and he's far from being open minded and neutral.

I don't know why this sort of thing has to become a competition between the forums, everyone loses in this case when the forums try to poach each others members.

My little sub is not in competition with anyone. I still post here

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Mooooooo hoooooooooo

Lmao

I think it's you.

My little sub is not in competition with anyone. I still post here

Thank God for small miracles. You, Caskur, Lily, and a few others (I shall not name because it will give them overblown egos if that's even possible at this point) make my forum participation enjoyable.

I don't know what I'll do when Caskur finally kicks the bucket though, with her being 110, her days are numbered.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Mooooooo hoooooooooo

Lmao

I think it's you.

Lulz, you're still salty about him banning you on SG.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Mooooooo hoooooooooo

Lmao

I think it's you.

He didn't ban me, the stupid trite fuck erased my whole account. I'm more "salty" that Flea in her infinite wisdom just sat there like some bloated bull frog catching flies to eat with her 3 foot tongue.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Mooooooo hoooooooooo

Lmao

I think it's you.

He didn't ban me, the stupid trite fuck erased my whole account. I'm more "salty" that Flea in her infinite wisdom just sat there like some bloated bull frog catching flies to eat with her 3 foot tongue.

Bitch, I had you reinstated. We all know I was limited in what I could and could not do there.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

LOL she actually stated numerous times that she wanted you back if I recall.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

LOL she actually stated numerous times that she wanted you back if I recall.

I’ve always been a Flynn fan. Even when she’s attacking me lol