PERMANENT POLITICAL THREAD

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
You do not seem to understand there is a whole "Politics" subforum...

If you do not like what's posted there, just do not open it. Simple!

VMSUqrr.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

VMSUqrr.jpg

Not everyone knows that politics is supposed to be posted there. There are some that are posting outside the politics thread with politics.
They’re using Polls as a political loophole.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

VMSUqrr.jpg
You’re becoming a stuck record with that line. And what you seem to not understand, is that people are getting sick and tired of your fucking shit!
You’ve once again spammed up the Biden or Trump which you created, that still remains outside of the Political subforum in POLLS. Not too fucking smart are you?!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's always the leftists who lack the self control and decency to response simple requests

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's always the leftists who lack the self control and decency to response simple requests
I was thinking about them earlier today; isn’t it weird that they all have such creepy views and dubious tolerances such as underage dating, BLM, Islamic acceptance and homosexual extreme rights? It’s so fucking weird and creepy!
:Dazed:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I was thinking about them earlier today; isn’t it weird that they all have such creepy views and dubious tolerances such as underage dating, BLM, Islamic acceptance and homosexual extreme rights? It’s so fucking weird and creepy!
I've been saying from day one that they are sick and twisted.

Especially the biological males. They seem to have this consistent lust towards children which is inexcusably sickening

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Especially the biological males. They seem to have this consistent lust towards children which is inexcusably sickening
Yeah...and then they all sympathise with one another??? In Australia they’d get fucked up and buried in a shallow grave in state forest for sure!
:fuckOFF:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah...and then they all sympathise with one another??? In Australia they’d get fucked up and buried in a shallow grave in state forest for sure!
Bring it on sheila.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Bring it on sheila.
Where do you live you wombat?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Rut Roh... This is the part where Gagmin gets all fruity and fluffy and puckers his asshole up cause he's ready for action

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Bring it on sheila.
In his moms basement

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
You lads get some rest....I'm sorry your "world" is burning down all around you, but just relax, the sun is going to rise on 1/21/2021 and birds will sing, and maybe even Trump might be released ror condition 24 hours gps anklet.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Bring it on sheila.
In his moms basement
Speaking of basements...remember that fromHell aka Gutterballs character who’s more than a bit psychotic? He was complaining that he was dying and was heavily blowing out green mucous from his headpiece. I think he actually died...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Bring it on sheila.
In his moms basement
Speaking of basements...remember that fromHell aka Gutterballs character who’s more than a bit psychotic? He was complaining that he was dying and was heavily blowing out green mucous from his headpiece. I think he actually died...
Damn... why couldn't it be Q instead

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You lads get some rest....I'm sorry your "world" is burning down all around you, but just relax, the sun is going to rise on 1/21/2021 and birds will sing, and maybe even Trump might be released ror condition 24 hours gps anklet.
What do you do for a crust?

Q

Banned

VMSUqrr.jpg

Not everyone knows that politics is supposed to be posted there. There are some that are posting outside the politics thread with politics.
Aaaaahh... so that's why you created a thread OUTSIDE of the politics subforum, asking people to post all politics in there? Yes... that really makes no sense

VMSUqrr.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

VMSUqrr.jpg

Aaaaahh... so that's why you created a thread OUTSIDE of the politics subforum, asking people to post all politics in there? Yes... that really makes no sense

VMSUqrr.jpg
Which bank in the Netherlands do you work for and what is their address? I have a friend that wants to invest in some property and just wants to shift some offshore funds...

Q

Banned
Exactly.
Wow... you have discovered our secret. Yes, I will break now! (Imagine I am now crying here while confessing it all)

We are a secret group of deep state aliens and we are here to post about politics. Our goal is to post EVERYWHERE about politics. This is how we are going to conquer the world domination to take over the planet Earth.

Now you know this, you are one of us. Let's discuss your role tonight over dinner, we are having roasted human for dinner

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Exactly.
Wow... you have discovered our secret. Yes, I will break now! (Imagine I am now crying here while confessing it all)

We are a secret group of deep state aliens and we are here to post about politics. Our goal is to post EVERYWHERE about politics. This is how we are going to conquer the world domination to take over the planet Earth.

Now you know this, you are one of us. Let's discuss your role tonight over dinner, we are having roasted human for dinner
Tick-tock cunt!