Permanent thread for whining about political threads

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here is the space where you can write 2000 word treatises in which you explain why all libs are filth and Trump is god, and why no one should post about politics. Except you, of course.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Or how your snapper hasn't seen action since Oliver North testified on the Contras...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone going to post here? Come on all you snowflaky whingers! Bring it!

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
The forum has a Politics subforum, ergo people will post about politics. If a forum wanted zero politics it would not have a politics forum.

75%+ of the posts now are about politics or people complaining about the political threads.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The forum has a Politics subforum, ergo people will post about politics. If a forum wanted zero politics it would not have a politics forum.

75%+ of the posts now are about politics or people complaining about the political threads.

And the other 25% are people who complain about political threads posting about politics in non-political threads.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

And the other 25% are people who complain about political threads posting about politics in non-political threads.
giphy.gif

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

Yup. That's right.

The personal is political. And you can bitch about that here.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

We need to curb the politics, it’s not what @Bastard Factory is about or what the majority of the membership want. Most want to relax and have a laugh here with some light-hearted banter.
This is has all been explained to you on more than a few occasions. You’re not too good on the uptake are you?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We need to curb the politics, it’s not what @Bastard Factory is about or what the majority of the membership want. Most want to relax and have a laugh here with some light-hearted banter.
This is has all been explained to you on more than a few occasions. You’re not too good on the uptake are you?

You want to relax and have a laugh by posting right wing bs and not having anyone argue with your bs. You want a forum that is 100% rightie, is what you want.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You want to relax and have a laugh by posting right wing bs and not having anyone argue with your bs. You want a forum that is 100% rightie, is what you want.
We don’t want a political forum period you stupid fucking cunt. Get that into your fucking head!

Reactions: X
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We don’t want a political forum period you stupid fucking cunt. Get that into your fucking head!

So? Stop posting in the political threads and stop commenting on politics. If that's what the majority here wants, then how is that so difficult, you fucking tiny dicked fuckwit. Stop posting about politics and the board won't be about politics. I never post just to see myself post. I always post because people post back, you fucking dumbfuck.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

So? Stop posting in the political threads and stop commenting on politics. If that's what the majority here wants, then how is that so difficult, you fucking tiny dicked fuckwit. Stop posting about politics and the board won't be about politics. I never post just to see myself post. I always post because people post back, you fucking dumbfuck.
Again....the majority don’t want to see the board oriented around politics here @Bastard Factory ,how the fuck don’t you see that you stupid, stupid fucker of wit?!

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I'm here to keep it balanced... I represent the 'third party', where we don't want to hear about it from either side 'til at least summer haha... Smash your opinionated skulls against each other to November 2024... just Keeeeep it allll in Politics forum.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

PS: one would say, “tiny-dicked fuckwit” if proper grammar were to be used by-the-by! Thank me. :rightON:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

PS: one would say, “tiny-dicked fuckwit” if proper grammar were to be used by-the-by! Thank me. :rightON:

You're so busted.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You're so busted.
My dick is a worthy component of my overall masculinity lady, he’s right up there with my massive chin!
:doink2:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm here to keep it balanced... I represent the 'third party', where we don't want to hear about it from either side 'til at least summer haha... Smash your opinionated skulls against each other to November 2024... just Keeeeep it allll in Politics forum.

Well, as far as I know, we have been keeping it there (except for this thread, which was a direct response to Succ's thread on this same forum), but people are still whinging their asses off about politics, waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. And righties are still posting their political bs wherever and whenever. Just sayin. :Lovin1:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're so busted.
My dick is a worthy component of my overall masculinity lady, he’s right up there with my massive chin!

So you're proud of your tiny dick. Good on ya. You still have no argument.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well, as far as I know, we have been keeping it there (except for this thread, which was a direct response to Succ's thread on this same forum), but people are still whinging their asses off about politics, waaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. And righties are still posting their political bs wherever and whenever. Just sayin. :Lovin1:
Do you think we’re fucking blind or what? Did you get your “three degrees” from out of a lucky-packet?
:WaitWhat:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you think we’re fucking blind or what? Did you get your “three degrees” from out of a lucky-packet?

Huh?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

Noticed, thank you...

Watch how we get this place back on track with off topic, non political randomness.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You're so busted.

Are you saying that my chin is tiny?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Huh?
images

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're so busted.

Are you saying that my chin is tiny?

I wasn't commenting on your chin.