PERMANENT POLITICAL THREAD

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Post all your political bullshit here. It's where it belongs. Let's make BF GREAT AGAIN! :)

Are you trying to limit our free speech? Sorry. Can't go along with that.

You remain free to not open political threads.

Can't wait until BF rocks ya'lls asses to political sleep.

No one forced you to open any political threads. And they wouldn't be so long if all you whiny ass cons didn't post in them all the damn time. It's amazing how you guys do the very shit that you whine about. Damn snowflakes.

Funny.. ...BF actually agrees with me. This is where political bs belongs. :LOL1:

Whatever BF thinks, it's a fact there's a double standard at work here, and it's a fact you don't have to be a snowflake and instead just don't open political threads.

Political polls belong in the political threads....or the assbox, imo.

Don't fucking open it and quit yer whining. Shit.

I know why you can't just make it simple. Because you don't mind politics. You just don't want to hear the other side. Because there are many righties who post political stuff constantly, and in any thread and on any board they want. But now that there are more lefties here, all y'all are melting over the voices from the other side.

Other than Biggie, I haven't seen anyone else do that.
Then..... how do you call your behaviour? :Confused3:

I created one thread in the ass box.
Your behaviour in the political threads I mean. Wasn't that obvious? That was the subject...

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Post all your political bullshit here. It's where it belongs. Let's make BF GREAT AGAIN! :)

No one forced you to open any political threads. And they wouldn't be so long if all you whiny ass cons didn't post in them all the damn time. It's amazing how you guys do the very shit that you whine about. Damn snowflakes.

Funny.. ...BF actually agrees with me. This is where political bs belongs. :LOL1:

Whatever BF thinks, it's a fact there's a double standard at work here, and it's a fact you don't have to be a snowflake and instead just don't open political threads.

I know why you can't just make it simple. Because you don't mind politics. You just don't want to hear the other side. Because there are many righties who post political stuff constantly, and in any thread and on any board they want. But now that there are more lefties here, all y'all are melting over the voices from the other side.

Your behaviour in the political threads I mean. Wasn't that obvious? That was the subject...

What was my behavior in the political threads???

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What behavior? Disagreeing with you?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's always the leftists who lack the self control and decency to response simple requests
LOL! Good one!!
You guys are the first ones to call for folks to be shot!
Lulz

Yeah but when WE say it.....its just shit talk.

You guys actually DO shoot people and celebrate it. You call for people to get canceled and fired and all kinds of shit.

We dont do that.....unlike you guys we are actually more liberty minded.

Your guy is about to label dissent domestic terror. But hey.....Trump lost, eh?

Smh.
That's right, he lost.
Only thing you posted that's true.

Really? Because I can cite everything I've posted.

Exactly what was false? Let's discuss it.
Claiming libs shot anybody in an execution sense is a lie.
And, no, I don't want to discuss it.

There was the Antifa murderer who shot that guy in the head from behind as he was just walking down the street. That was pretty much an execution.

Q

Banned

Whining. Go look for it yourself if you want to see it, it's not worth my time so see it again

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Whining. Go look for it yourself if you want to see it, it's not worth my tim so see it again
English fuckwit...do you speak it?!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
So there was this mentally challenged convict on death row. He's gonna be executed. He orders his last meal. Ice cream for desert.
The guy eats, and gets full. Leaves desert. Guard comes back and asks the condemned why he didn't finish his ice cream? The soon to be executed tells the guard to put it in the freezer and save it for him until the next meal.
Poor guy had no concept of what was going on.
That's why I'm against the death penalty.
Good documentary, this^^ story is one of many told by the guy who cooked the last meals:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's always the leftists who lack the self control and decency to response simple requests
LOL! Good one!!
You guys are the first ones to call for folks to be shot!
Lulz

Yeah but when WE say it.....its just shit talk.

You guys actually DO shoot people and celebrate it. You call for people to get canceled and fired and all kinds of shit.

We dont do that.....unlike you guys we are actually more liberty minded.

Your guy is about to label dissent domestic terror. But hey.....Trump lost, eh?

Smh.
That's right, he lost.
Only thing you posted that's true.

Really? Because I can cite everything I've posted.

Exactly what was false? Let's discuss it.
Claiming libs shot anybody in an execution sense is a lie.
And, no, I don't want to discuss it.
Steve Scalise bud! Luckily the shooter was a bad shot.
Crack pots hardly count.
Libs/Dems/Centrists aren't looking to execute anybody in general and as a matter of policy.

Riiiiight..... you just keep telling yourself that. lol

kathy-griffin-gives-donald-trump-head.jpg
Does a tiny comedian holding a dolls head give you the big frighten?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Whining. Go look for it yourself if you want to see it, it's not worth my time so see it again

Why is she told she is whining? She disagrees with you. That's not whining.

Q

Banned

I already answered this, you wil have to find them yourself

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I already answered this, you wil have to find them yourself
Shut the fuck you waste of space. Nobody likes and I’ll absolutely drop you were you stood if we ever met face to face. Creepy rock spider!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The NYT now says we must consider a review of the 1st Amendment. Free Speech is now too dangerous if it is unregulated. They argue that the American people can't be trusted to speak freely, we must have guardians over us who determine what is true and what isn't. Some more 1984 shit.

Of course all the hyperbolic orange man bad propaganda set it up nicely to make him a scapegoat for why the government needs to infringe on liberties.

“Instead of protecting speech, the First Amendment might need to be invoked now to constrain certain forms of speech.” What’s more important? Liberty, or the government feeling safe? That semi-rhetorical question proves, once again, it’s not the Constitution that rules, it’s those who interpret it.

"In making, embracing and disseminating innumerable false statements, Trump has provoked a debate among legal scholars over whether the once-sacrosanct constitutional protection of free speech has itself become a threat to democracy by enabling the widespread and instantaneous transmission of lies in the service of political gain.

There is a cadre of scholars, especially younger ones, who believe that the First Amendment balance needs to be struck differently in the digital age. The greatest threat is no longer censorship, but deliberate disinformation aimed at destabilizing democratic institutions and civic competence. Instead of protecting speech, the First Amendment might need to be invoked now to constrain certain forms of speech."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The elites hiding out in the capitol, fearing for their own safety, while fire breaks out in a homeless encampment is the perfect metaphor for the coming administration.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What thread you in azzfukdtard?

What a whiny lil bish.

How are you a grown ass man calling another grown ass man a "bish"?
Ever see when these geriatric pudding eaters say”yuuuuge” like it’s supposed to be cool or something ?

For instance admin will tell Jake over at tripping while walking in heels dot com that black cock up his ass last night was yuuuuuuge

Or holiday will say something like”they didn’t let me out of my cage last night cause I took a yuuuuge shit in my drawers

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Speaking of that faggot holiday hows his fisting review thread doing?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I had to fuck him up a few times since yesterday. I think he is still quivering in the Jan 6th thread trying to fish his teeth out of Admins asshole.

I missed you xoxo

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I had to fuck him up a few times since yesterday. I think he is still quivering in the Jan 6th trying to fish his teeth out of Admins asshole.

I missed you xoxo
He’s a frail little pussy isn’t he?

Most of these left wing skid marks are

Fucking hell.
They punch their own testicles you know

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I had to fuck him up a few times since yesterday. I think he is still quivering in the Jan 6th trying to fish his teeth out of Admins asshole.

I missed you xoxo
He’s a frail little pussy isn’t he?

Most of these left wing skid marks are

Fucking hell.
They punch their own testicles you know

Looked more like gumming the sacks the testicles are supposed to come in.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
56790966_10215574805376446_4127282422620356608_n.jpg

Cue the Town Criers to come cry about politics in the politics thread, 3,2,1...and go