Permanent meltdown?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I don't like to ban. The goal day one is to have an unconventional board with atypical · bizarre · eccentric · individualistic · offbeat · unique · unorthodox · unusual members with off-topic content... only way to let that happen is for moderators to back off and let people be people. And that's what we do with our next to no mods/rules. I only ban 'bots', which are not human, they are programs usually written by foreign coders to float around the net and auto sign up to advertise, etc.

There are boundaries...

Permanent Meltdown is for those that just want to fight. Repeatedly attack members outside Meltdown and derail threads. Eventually the members are let out so probably be renaming the 'Permanent' part soon.

Ass Box aka Factory Defects was created as a temporary exile/punishment reserved for special members. The ones who don't wanna listen to that first, courtesy PM request 'to chiLL'... overly disruptive types/thread jackers. It's a warm reminder that you're expendable and we'll fuck with you until you quit.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Nobody fucks with me

giphy.gif

plural chan

Fractal Plural System #pluralgang
Meltdown in Progress
I don't like to ban. The goal day one is to have an unconventional board with atypical · bizarre · eccentric · individualistic · offbeat · unique · unorthodox · unusual members with off-topic content...

But I get harassed and doxxed for being a plural with DID that also lives with a female that likes to shit post on the internet with me? riiiiiiight....

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nobody fucks with me

giphy.gif

Want me to fire up Photoshop, for old times sake? :Grin3:
I'll join in :LOL1:

If I have time later, I might do a Christmas one lol. Been soooooo busy this week.

Also been hangin' with my nephew. He been going through some shit. Thats where good ol' Uncle Blaze comes in lol.
Awww.. Well I hope he's going to be okay..and great that you are there for him.. ESPECIALLY at Christmas.. I have a lot to do yet.. Still have to wrap some presents.. Just going to drop them off tomorrow.. NO PLANS, besides that :/ If I don't talk to you.. Have a great Christmas, Blazor :)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nobody fucks with me

giphy.gif

If I have time later, I might do a Christmas one lol. Been soooooo busy this week.

Also been hangin' with my nephew. He been going through some shit. Thats where good ol' Uncle Blaze comes in lol.
Awww.. Well I hope he's going to be okay..and great that you are there for him.. ESPECIALLY at Christmas.. I have a lot to do yet.. Still have to wrap some presents.. Just going to drop them off tomorrow.. NO PLANS, besides that :/ If I don't talk to you.. Have a great Christmas, Blazor :)

Thanks! He be ok. I keep him laughin here lol. Partly has to do with his dad gone, partly some lady issues, partly Winter depression. I agree, especially at Christmas.

I have a lot to do yet too lol. Still gotta wrap too, but its not much. Plus clean house, and finish these goodies. Gotta get up early and throw this big ass turkey in the oven, ham after that, and the rest of the sides. Got about 10 folks coming here tomorrow. If you wasnt so far away I tell ya come here lol. I dont wish being alone on anyone at Christmas.

Yeah, if I dont talk to you either, hope you have a great Christmas too Raven! Make the most of it :Cheers:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nobody fucks with me

giphy.gif

Thanks! He be ok. I keep him laughin here lol. Partly has to do with his dad gone, partly some lady issues, partly Winter depression. I agree, especially at Christmas.

I have a lot to do yet too lol. Still gotta wrap too, but its not much. Plus clean house, and finish these goodies. Gotta get up early and throw this big ass turkey in the oven, ham after that, and the rest of the sides. Got about 10 folks coming here tomorrow. If you wasnt so far away I tell ya come here lol. I dont wish being alone on anyone at Christmas.

Yeah, if I dont talk to you either, hope you have a great Christmas too Raven! Make the most of it :Cheers:
I appreciate that.. I'm good.. I normally do family shit, but no one is doing anything because of COVID this year.. Which is fine by me.. I look forward to staying in my pajamas all day ... I'm a loner anyways and always dread Christmas get- togethers :D Nice having COVID as an excuse not to do anything lol Have fun, hon :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nobody fucks with me

giphy.gif

I appreciate that.. I'm good.. I normally do family shit, but no one is doing anything because of COVID this year.. Which is fine by me.. I look forward to staying in my pajamas all day ... I'm a loner anyways and always dread Christmas get- togethers :D Nice having COVID as an excuse not to do anything lol Have fun, hon :)

Absolutely same here.

Clearly we "doing Christmas" just us at home. It's pretty awesome! No holiday traveling with a toddler stress!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Where's SUKABIS ??

tenor.gif

where the fuck is blurt ??

that bastard