Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
36393017_1652467494823016_6034379044575772672_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Some good news in South Carolina!!!! :)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

( Sent from WSPA 7News )

I gotta be honest, and I'm so not trying to be a downer when I say this.

I've been passionately anti abortion and even on an activist level for a long time. People on these boards HATE when I sink my teeth into the abortion issue. Mind you i chose to say anti abortion because i avoid the pro life label. I've found the label distracts from the basic premise of inalienable human rights and people start chasing rabbits.

These bills......they are meaningless crumbs tossed to pacify the pro life base.

It's important to keep in mind, Roe vs Wade was decided by a Republican SCOTUS.. so I hate to say, the right isnt anymore motivated to do the right and Constitutional thing to protect the GOD given human rights to all human beings. The abortion industry has bought many establishment politicains.

This heart beat bill misses the mark, and it's a way for politicains that appeal to the pro life base can make the base feel something is happening. The fact is, just like every other bone thrown....this will eventually get trashed.

And until its trashed? All it takes to avoid detecting the heartbeat is some experienced wand work. They are good if they dont detect the heart beat.....so they simply WONT detect the heart beat. Abortion industry is a souless machine of brutality.

Pro life needs to drop the balls and demand abolition, instead of being paper trained "we gotta change hearts!" And "even if it saves just one little life!" puppies that get kicked by a viscious establishment that cares only about the dollar.

Believe me, this industry is more soulless, heartless, exploitive and vulgar than you could ever imagine. And it is the idol worshipped by a culture of death.

It would take a civil war but before that....it needs people willing to be warriors. People willing to be HATED.

I wish the incremental approach was working. Nearly 50 years.....its just a tug of war while more barbaric laws are passed. Oh and the leftist hit peice on Norma Mcorvey was really sad as well. (Norma is Roe....she spent the last years of her life fighting FOR life).

If we are ever gonna get anywhere.....we gotta get to place where we dont get that sense of false victory over bills like this. We gotta go for human rights for all humans .....or else. Politicains manipulate us into behaving like this.

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

( Sent from WSPA 7News )

I've been passionately anti abortion and even on an activist level for a long time. People on these boards HATE when I sink my teeth into the abortion issue. Mind you i chose to say anti abortion because i avoid the pro life label. I've found the label distracts from the basic premise of inalienable human rights and people start chasing rabbits.

These bills......they are meaningless crumbs tossed to pacify the pro life base.

It's important to keep in mind, Roe vs Wade was decided by a Republican SCOTUS.. so I hate to say, the right isnt anymore motivated to do the right and Constitutional thing to protect the GOD given human rights to all human beings. The abortion industry has bought many establishment politicains.

This heart beat bill misses the mark, and it's a way for politicains that appeal to the pro life base can make the base feel something is happening. The fact is, just like every other bone thrown....this will eventually get trashed.

And until its trashed? All it takes to avoid detecting the heartbeat is some experienced wand work. They are good if they dont detect the heart beat.....so they simply WONT detect the heart beat.

Pro life needs to drop the balls and demand abolition, instead of being paper trained "we gotta change hearts!" And "even if it saves just one little life!" puppies that get kicked by a viscious establishment that cares only about the dollar.

Believe me, this industry is more soulless, heartless, exploitive and vulgar than you could ever imagine. And it is the idol worshipped by a culture of death.

It would take a civil war but before that....it needs people willing to be warriors. People willing to be HATED.

I wish the incremental approach was working. Nearly 50 years.....its just a tug of war while more barbaric laws are passed. Oh and the leftist hit peice on Norma Mcorvey was really sad as well. (Norma is Roe....she spent the last years of her life fighting FOR life).

If we are ever gonna get anywhere.....we gotta get to place where we dont get that sense of false victory over bills like this. We gotta go for human rights for all humans .....or else.

I suppose you're right. I think it just gives people false hope. I love the fact that they would pass and hopefully enforce a bill like this. I know there are crooked ass doctors that would hear the heartbeat and do as the mother stated and say they didn't hear one. It's sad, really. We should always protect our children....even the unborn. They are the future. :'( A legacy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

( Sent from WSPA 7News )

And until its trashed? All it takes to avoid detecting the heartbeat is some experienced wand work. They are good if they dont detect the heart beat.....so they simply WONT detect the heart beat.

If we are ever gonna get anywhere.....we gotta get to place where we dont get that sense of false victory over bills like this. We gotta go for human rights for all humans .....or else.

I suppose you're right. I think it just gives people false hope. I love the fact that they would pass and hopefully enforce a bill like this. I know there are crooked ass doctors that would hear the heartbeat and do as the mother stated and say they didn't hear one. It's sad, really. We should always protect our children....even the unborn. They are the future. :'( A legacy.

I know. I used to get excited over bills like this. Now I recognize the game.

Pro lifers are way too sweet. We cant compromise with evil or we will lose everytime. This is where we need an army of radicals who will not accept anything less than equal human rights.

Its discouraging and overwhelming.....but I'm sure slavery was as well when it was legal.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
'Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113, was a landmark decision of the U.S. Supreme Court in which the Court ruled that the Constitution of the United States protects a pregnant woman's liberty to choose to have an abortion without excessive government restriction'
That is all-

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Boy, all the trolls who have been saying for four years that if we didn’t like it here we should move, are awfully touchy having the same said to them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Boy, all the trolls who have been saying for four years that if we didn’t like it here we should move, are awfully touchy having the same said to them.
I think thats your imagination, tard. I sure aint touchy about this abortion subject. Its clear that you morons have already lost the battle. America has seen what a 5 month old aborted baby looks like and it aint pretty. Many people told libtards to moderate some and cap it at the first tri or public opinion would turn on you but you didnt listen. Well, public opinion has turned and its just a matter of time.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
'Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113, was a landmark decision of the U.S. Supreme Court in which the Court ruled that the Constitution of the United States protects a pregnant woman's liberty to choose to have an abortion without excessive government restriction'
That is all-

kill em right up till birth, you fucking degenerate liberal scum.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
That is all-

kill em right up till birth, you fucking degenerate liberal scum.
I will quote the legendary Iron Sheik from his daily rants I read everyday. If you don't follow Sheiky, you fucking should:

EVERYONE WITH AN OPINION GO FUCK YOURSELF

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah so anyway, the little lady and I just got back from the Club, the guys and I had the best discussion about the knee-groe problem.....
140008119_4201819663179025_5749711255654630312_o.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That is all-

It's a lot more complicated than that and a dirty decision. It deals with State rights.

According to the decision, abortion shouldnt even be legal today.

There is actually a really good video I saw a few years ago that went really in depth in Roe.....I'd post it if anyone is interested. It's long, but it's really good and well cited. Its legal experts discussing it.

Last edited:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
That is all-

It's a lot more complicated than that and a dirty decision. It deals with State rights.

There is actually a really good video I saw a few years ago that went really in depth in Roe.....I'd post it if anyone is interested. It's long, but it's really good and well cited. Its legal experts discussing it.
Legal experts can discuss deez nutz.
Abortion is legal.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That is all-

Abortion is legal.

Dont you find the philosophical concept of personhood to be a merciless are barbaric philosophy?

How can we call ourselves a civil society that cares about human rights if we are willing to comprise on the most basic human right?

Human beings should never be regarded as disposable property. By now its pathetic we refuse to do better than "well you can just get rid of it".

Why would employers be motivated to offer paid and meaningful maternity leave when the woman made the "choice" and it's her problem?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
That is all-

Abortion is legal.

Dont you find the philosophical concept of personhood to be a merciless are barbaric philosophy?

How can we call ourselves a civil society that cares about human rights if we are willing to comprise on the most basic human right?

Human beings should never be regarded as disposable property. By now its pathetic we refuse to do better than "well you can just get rid of it".

Why would employers be motivated to offer paid and meaningful maternity leave when the woman made the "choice" and it's her problem?
Sorry you feel you have the authority to tell another woman what she can do with her body.
The reality is a woman can legally do what she wants.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That is all-

Abortion is legal.

Sorry you feel you have the authority to tell another woman what she can do with her body.
The reality is a woman can legally do what she wants.

I'm not saying anything about what does with her own body.

I'm addressing what she does to the living human she caused to exist.

Slavery and marital rape used to be legal, as well. I'm not sure why you think "its legal!" is any sort of good point. Any sort of legality that turns a human being into property should be done away with.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What is your preferred form of chronic-suicide?

141107854_3818103308212655_8803217558677743539_o.jpg

Lemme' guess you are all badazzes, and own guns....???