PERMANENT POLITICAL THREAD

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You lads get some rest....I'm sorry your "world" is burning down all around you, but just relax, the sun is going to rise on 1/21/2021 and birds will sing, and maybe even Trump might be released ror condition 24 hours gps anklet.

Here is why you are dumb

As we discussed previously, Biden has often boasted of being the original author of the Patriot Act years before it was rapidly rolled out amid the fear and blind obsequiousness of the aftermath of 9/11. Now in the aftermath of the Capitol riot we are seeing a push to roll out new authoritarian laws around terrorism, this time taking aim at "domestic terror", which were also in preparation prior to the event used to manufacture support for them.

In a new article for Washington Monthly titled "It’s Time for a Domestic Terrorism Law", Bill Scher argues against left-wing critics of the coming laws like Glenn Greenwald and Jacobin's Luke Savage saying such "knee-jerk reactions" against potential authoritarian abuses fail to address the growing problem. He opens with the acknowledgement that "Joe Biden’s transition team was already working on a domestic terrorism law before the insurrection," and then he just keeps on writing as though that's not weird or suspicious in any way.

Scher lists among the growing threat of domestic terror not just white supremacists and right-wing extremists but "extremist left-wing domestic terrorism" as well. He approvingly cites Adam Schiff's Confronting The Threat of Terrorism Act, which "creates a definition of domestic terrorism broadly encompassing plots that carry a 'substantial risk of serious bodily injury' along with an 'intent to intimidate or coerce a civilian population' or 'influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion.'" The ACLU has unequivocally denounced Schiff's bill, saying it "would unnecessarily expand law enforcement authorities to target and discriminate against the very communities Congress is seeking to protect."

Dave DeCamp
@DecampDave
This is sketchy. Anonymous FBI officials basically tell NBC the violence at the Capitol could have been stopped if it wasn't for free speech and the first amendment. They're priming us for domestic terrorist laws.

Worried about free speech, FBI never sent bulletin on Capitol threats
The New York Police Department’s intelligence unit sent a packet of information to police agencies nationwide, according to law enforcement officials. A separate report was sent directly to Capitol Police.
nbcnews.com
January 13th 2021

61 Retweets128 Likes
Known CIA asset Ken Dilanian has also been trotted out to make the case that Americans have too many rights for their own good, co-authoring an NBC article titled "Worried about free speech, FBI never issued intelligence bulletin about possible Capitol violence".

"FBI intelligence analysts gathered information about possible violence involving the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6., but the FBI never distributed a formal intelligence bulletin, in part because of concerns that doing so might have run afoul of free speech protections, a current and two former senior FBI officials familiar with the matter told NBC News," the article warns, making sure to inform readers that "experts say the lack of a domestic terrorism statute constrains the FBI from treating far-right and far-left groups the same as Americans who are radicalized to violence by Al Qaeda or ISIS ideology."

We can expect to see more such articles going forward.

The only way to sincerely believe more Patriot Act-like laws will benefit Americans is to believe that the US will only have wise and beneficent leaders going forward, and the only way to sincerely believe the US will only have wise and beneficent leaders going forward is to be completely shit-eating stupid. The trajectory has already been chosen, and that trajectory is the one that has already given rise to Trump. Continuing along that same trajectory can only give rise to something far uglier, and that something far uglier will have whatever new authoritarian powers are added by Joe Biden.

They're not actually worried about "domestic terror", they're worried about any movement which threatens to topple the status quo. They want to make sure they can adequately spy, infiltrate, agitate and incarcerate into impotence any movement which provides a threat to America's rulers and the system which funnels them wealth and power at the expense of everyone else. The movements which most threaten this are not rightists, who are generally more or less aligned with the interests of the oligarchic empire, but the left.

This is who they'll end up targeting going forward, and whatever Biden and Company wind up rolling out to fight "domestic terrorism" will help them do so."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Post all your political bullshit here. It's where it belongs. Let's make BF GREAT AGAIN! :)

Are you trying to limit our free speech? Sorry. Can't go along with that.

You remain free to not open political threads.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q
OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
You do not seem to understand there is a whole "Politics" subforum...

If you do not like what's posted there, just do not open it. Simple!

VMSUqrr.jpg

Not everyone knows that politics is supposed to be posted there. There are some that are posting outside the politics thread with politics.
Aaaaahh... so that's why you created a thread OUTSIDE of the politics subforum, asking people to post all politics in there? Yes... that really makes no sense

VMSUqrr.jpg

No. I put it in the ASS BOX because thats how I feel about it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's always the leftists who lack the self control and decency to response simple requests
LOL! Good one!!
You guys are the first ones to call for folks to be shot!
Lulz

Yeah but when WE say it.....its just shit talk.

You guys actually DO shoot people and celebrate it. You call for people to get canceled and fired and all kinds of shit.

We dont do that.....unlike you guys we are actually more liberty minded.

Your guy is about to label dissent domestic terror. But hey.....Trump lost, eh?

Smh.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Post all your political bullshit here. It's where it belongs. Let's make BF GREAT AGAIN! :)

Can't wait until BF rocks ya'lls asses to political sleep.
We know you're not smart enough to participate in intelligent discussions. Just do not torture yourself by trying to participate. Scroll on... You will feel less stupid

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

We know you're not smart enough to participate in intelligent discussions. Just do not torture yourself by trying to participate. Scroll on... You will feel less stupid

You're about to find out soon enough......you'll see. People are tired of your trolling bullshit, too. All you do is troll every fucking thread with your toxic waste. You, Maxis AKA Q belong in the toilet with the rest of the shit for brains in this forum. Excuse me while I sit back and watch @Bastard Factory flush the toilet with you in it!!!! Bwahahaha! How's that for an intelligent discussion you fucking PLEASE ASS BOX ME!?!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
It's always the leftists who lack the self control and decency to response simple requests
LOL! Good one!!
Lulz

You guys actually DO shoot people and celebrate it. You call for people to get canceled and fired and all kinds of shit.

Smh.
That's right, he lost.
Only thing you posted that's true.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LOL! Good one!!
Lulz

Smh.
That's right, he lost.

Really? Because I can cite everything I've posted.

Exactly what was false? Let's discuss it.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
LOL! Good one!!
Lulz

Smh.
That's right, he lost.

Claiming libs shot anybody in an execution sense is a lie.
And, no, I don't want to discuss it.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
LOL! Good one!!
Lulz

Smh.
That's right, he lost.

Steve Scalise bud! Luckily the shooter was a bad shot.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
LOL! Good one!!
Lulz

Smh.
That's right, he lost.

Crack pots hardly count.
Libs/Dems/Centrists aren't looking to execute anybody in general and as a matter of policy.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
LOL! Good one!!
Lulz

Smh.
That's right, he lost.

Crack pots hardly count.
Libs/Dems/Centrists aren't looking to execute anybody in general and as a matter of policy.

Riiiiight..... you just keep telling yourself that. lol

kathy-griffin-gives-donald-trump-head.jpg

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
LOL! Good one!!
Lulz

Smh.
That's right, he lost.

Crack pots hardly count.

Trump started federal executions.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No one forced you to open any political threads. And they wouldn't be so long if all you whiny ass cons didn't post in them all the damn time. It's amazing how you guys do the very shit that you whine about. Damn snowflakes.

• Winner

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
LOL! Good one!!
Lulz

Smh.
That's right, he lost.

Crack pots hardly count.

Federal executions started the day you became a country in 1776 did they not?

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

No one forced you to open any political threads. And they wouldn't be so long if all you whiny ass cons didn't post in them all the damn time. It's amazing how you guys do the very shit that you whine about. Damn snowflakes.

Funny.. ...BF actually agrees with me. This is where political bs belongs. :LOL1:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Funny.. ...BF actually agrees with me. This is where political bs belongs. :LOL1:

Whatever BF thinks, it's a fact there's a double standard at work here, and it's a fact you don't have to be a snowflake and instead just don't open political threads.

• Winner
OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

Whatever BF thinks, it's a fact there's a double standard at work here, and it's a fact you don't have to be a snowflake and instead just don't open political threads.

Political polls belong in the political threads....or the assbox, imo.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
LOL! Good one!!
Lulz

Smh.
That's right, he lost.

Crack pots hardly count.

We are doing away with executions. Like in Canada.
I always preferred the rot in prison alternative.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don't fucking open it and quit yer whining. Shit.

I know why you can't just make it simple. Because you don't mind politics. You just don't want to hear the other side. Because there are many righties who post political stuff constantly, and in any thread and on any board they want. But now that there are more lefties here, all y'all are melting over the voices from the other side.

• Agree!

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
LOL! Good one!!
Lulz

Smh.
That's right, he lost.

Crack pots hardly count.

We are doing away with executions. Like in Canada.
I always preferred the rot in prison alternative.
Just like I thought.... you are full of shit benzo. lol

BOOM :LMAO2:

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

I know why you can't just make it simple. Because you don't mind politics. You just don't want to hear the other side. Because there are many righties who post political stuff constantly, and in any thread and on any board they want. But now that there are more lefties here, all y'all are melting over the voices from the other side.

Other than Biggie, I haven't seen anyone else do that.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Then..... how do you call your behaviour? :Confused3:

OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Site Supporter

Then..... how do you call your behaviour? :Confused3:

I created one thread in the ass box.