They are also unpredictable and bitey.

I'll stick to my felines.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's a small dog thing.

CK.. Yes.. you are correct.. The dog to the left (TOBY) is a biter.. He has bitten my neighbor twice.. both times in the ass :/ .. I felt bad about it, but I had given him warning about the dog... He chose to come into my fenced yard anyway :( That was strike one.. and you would HAVE THOUGHT he would have learned from that.. BUT NOPE!! He entered my yard AGAIN.. and AGAIN. he got another bite in the ass :( … WTF?.. lmao!! Oh a slow learner, hey? :D hahaha... But yeah.. he is a shit.. He will also PISS on shoes if you don't put them away.. Little bastard!! The other 2 are sugar sweet.. not a mean bone in their body... They are all old timers now... toby (14) teddy(13) kate(12).. Happy Friday :) and Blazor.. thank you for the upvote... I didn't realize there was a limit until I read that in a thread.. I find that odd, but there must be a reason for it?? Not sure what that could be?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

CK.. Yes.. you are correct.. The dog to the left (TOBY) is a biter.. He has bitten my neighbor twice.. both times in the ass :/ .. I felt bad about it, but I had given him warning about the dog... He chose to come into my fenced yard anyway :( That was strike one.. and you would HAVE THOUGHT he would have learned from that.. BUT NOPE!! He entered my yard AGAIN.. and AGAIN. he got another bite in the ass :( … WTF?.. lmao!! Oh a slow learner, hey? :D hahaha... But yeah.. he is a shit.. He will also PISS on shoes if you don't put them away.. Little bastard!! The other 2 are sugar sweet.. not a mean bone in their body... They are all old timers now... toby (14) teddy(13) kate(12).. Happy Friday :) and Blazor.. thank you for the upvote... I didn't realize there was a limit until I read that in a thread.. I find that odd, but there must be a reason for it?? Not sure what that could be?
It’s something to do with xen foro, BF explained it will change soon if my memory serves me well...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It’s something to do with xen foro, BF explained it will change soon if my memory serves me well...
LMAO!!! At first I thought you were talking about my dogs biting and pissing problem ..I was like? XEN FORO?? I looked it up and saw it was about the upvoting thing!!! LMAO!!! Thanks BEAR :)

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Katie looks like she just came out of a dish washer,have you ever heard of a brush- - - - - - - -

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Peaches went to the vet to have a claw trimmed that didn't shed the soft paws cap and it was starting to embed itself into her lil jellybean. So anyone using Soft Paws, be careful and check the paws frequently to make sure the caps are shedding properly. She's high as fuck now, can't even see her pupils.
7yZCdFq.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Katie looks like she just came out of a dish washer,have you ever heard of a brush- - - - - - - -
Ah yeah, ya fuckin smart ass.....I live in a country setting where she's out rummaging through flower beds..nipping at frogs and rolling in dirt.....:/......I bathe and brush them often...So kissa my ass:)

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Ah yeah, ya fuckin smart ass.....I live in a country setting where she's out rummaging through flower beds..nipping at frogs and rolling in dirt.....:/......I bathe and brush them often...So kissa my ass:)
Great-how bout you brush them 1st before taking a picture!
A few years back I had some dizzy cunt PM me a picture of her self and the dumb bitch didn't even comb her hair plus had a fake tattoo of my name and you made me think of her- - - - - - - -

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well.... How bout you go suck cock... U dumb fuck :D... I happened to have my cell phone out and they aren't always together, so I snapped a pic.. SORRY IF THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU.. Fickle Bitch :) I didn't take the pic especially for YOU or this sites viewing... AND you seem like the type that would attract a dumb dizzy cunt.. maybe that's why I don't like you hahaha... See ya faggot :) :Welcome8:

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Your pets are most likey full of fleas and ticks and why they cry all the time,people like you shouldn't have animals as pets and bet you feed them cheap ass food- - - -- -