PHWOOOOAAR check out this Beauty, Aidsman.....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
A biological male won “Miss Greater Derry” beauty pageant in New Hampshire under the “Miss America” organization

huge-trans-new-hampshire-pageant.jpg

Isn’t she lovely!

A HUGE trans man won a recent beauty contest in New Hampshire. Biological male ‘Brian’ won “Miss Greater Derry” a pageant under the Miss America organization.

She’s twice as big as her closest competitor.

"Her" name is Brian.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

:LOL3:

*HONK HONK*

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A biological male won “Miss Greater Derry” beauty pageant in New Hampshire under the “Miss America” organization

huge-trans-new-hampshire-pageant.jpg

Isn’t she lovely!

A HUGE trans man won a recent beauty contest in New Hampshire. Biological male ‘Brian’ won “Miss Greater Derry” a pageant under the Miss America organization.

She’s twice as big as her closest competitor.

"Her" name is Brian.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

:LOL3:

*HONK HONK*

Looks like happy Culo herself

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Scouse there are millions of better looking Latinas where I live. Erica is a arrogant fat assed loser who lives with a convicted felon.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't spend my time looking for transgenders, gays, lesbians, etc. Why would anyone that's not also gay do that?
Moron, this sort of shit regularly pops up on pol, SF etc...

The real question is, why do you leftist clowns fanatically support faggotry?

It's almost as though the stereotypes are true and you people are complete degenerates.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Semen, I'm 40, you're late 60's (at the very least), so pulling the age card is definitely not a good idea.

As you know age is a number. I spend lots of time eating right and keeping fit. Still not into shaving my pubes tho. Should I feel bad about being older?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Moron, this sort of shit regularly pops up on pol, SF etc...

The real question is, why do you leftist clowns fanatically support faggotry?

It's almost as though the stereotypes are true and you people are complete degenerates.

How do I support anyone fanatically?

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As you know age is a number. I spend lots of time eating right and keeping fit. Still not into shaving my pubes tho. Should I feel bad about being older?

Being ageist is the most retarded of all the isms. Unless you die young, the march of time impacts us all.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No, but you made a bizarre claim that I'm "dried up", which is usually a reference to old age...

Do you require further explanation why it was a retarded thing to say?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He's about 72 last time I checked his SS number....

How are those black spots on your left lung doing? Not a good sign DD. On the other hand, who’d miss your fruit picking self?