Random Thoughts Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Living life is a cool adventure. Dont you think?
if life is cool, mine is uncool with mkultra, however you may think i am nuts .. but it is, soon to be released from that prison and recuperate .. i hope for my damage claim and fixing some other stuff ..

MKU

MK Ultra is an Indica dominant cannabis strain. It is named after Project MK Ultra – the CIA conducted mind manipulating experiments on civilians and government officials during the 1950's.

Even though the name may seem a bit daunting at first, using it will immediately explain the perfect reasoning behind it having this name – MK Ultra is classified as one of the heaviest Indica hybrids in existence and induces HIGHLY powerful and hypnotic cerebral effects. In fact, it is so good that it came in at 1st place in the Indica category at the High Times’ Cannabis Cup in 2003, and 2nd place the year after. This strain has two highly sought after parents - OG Kush and G-13. Its THC content is 18% and CBD level is 0.1%.

MK Ultra plants are short, reaching heights of 100 – 120cm. It has sticky, dense and pungent flowers with tight, resin coated buds which are extremely sticky and almost white. Its scent is a bit strange – it resembles burnt plastic mixed with lemon and diesel. However, there is nothing strange about its taste – a long lasting piney, earthy sweet with a hint of mustiness. The smoke of this strain is very smooth.

This powerful strain is considered to be one of the most powerful Indicas in the world. Its hypnotic cerebral effects hit almost immediately. Smoking this strain causes the eyelids to become very heavy and droop, thus making MK Ultra perfect for patients suffering from insomnia. It induces a heavy couch lock, which makes it suitable to combat stress as well.

Upon use, users often demonstrate signs of giddiness, with an ever-present smile on their faces. Thus, depression can also be cured with the help of this exceptional strain.

MK Ultra was originally grown by T.H. Seeds. Its short stature makes it suitable for indoor growth, but it can be grown outdoors as well. It takes 8-9 weeks to flower, and has an above average yield of 350gm per square meter.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Living life is a cool adventure. Dont you think?
if life is cool, mine is uncool with mkultra, however you may think i am nuts .. but it is, soon to be released from that prison and recuperate .. i hope for my damage claim and fixing some other stuff ..

MKU

MK Ultra is an Indica dominant cannabis strain. It is named after Project MK Ultra – the CIA conducted mind manipulating experiments on civilians and government officials during the 1950's.

Even though the name may seem a bit daunting at first, using it will immediately explain the perfect reasoning behind it having this name – MK Ultra is classified as one of the heaviest Indica hybrids in existence and induces HIGHLY powerful and hypnotic cerebral effects. In fact, it is so good that it came in at 1st place in the Indica category at the High Times’ Cannabis Cup in 2003, and 2nd place the year after. This strain has two highly sought after parents - OG Kush and G-13. Its THC content is 18% and CBD level is 0.1%.

MK Ultra plants are short, reaching heights of 100 – 120cm. It has sticky, dense and pungent flowers with tight, resin coated buds which are extremely sticky and almost white. Its scent is a bit strange – it resembles burnt plastic mixed with lemon and diesel. However, there is nothing strange about its taste – a long lasting piney, earthy sweet with a hint of mustiness. The smoke of this strain is very smooth.

This powerful strain is considered to be one of the most powerful Indicas in the world. Its hypnotic cerebral effects hit almost immediately. Smoking this strain causes the eyelids to become very heavy and droop, thus making MK Ultra perfect for patients suffering from insomnia. It induces a heavy couch lock, which makes it suitable to combat stress as well.

Upon use, users often demonstrate signs of giddiness, with an ever-present smile on their faces. Thus, depression can also be cured with the help of this exceptional strain.

MK Ultra was originally grown by T.H. Seeds. Its short stature makes it suitable for indoor growth, but it can be grown outdoors as well. It takes 8-9 weeks to flower, and has an above average yield of 350gm per square meter.
this goes further than a strain, happy i once did stuff like lsd ..
this is outside weed or a concentrated strain ..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seems it’s one rule for politicians and their advisers and another rule for us, bollocks , saw my kids in the flesh yesterday it was great...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah. A mindless broke wanker might think that. Can you do anything more than whine? Do you have any pride in yourself?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
101555705_176793820459395_3884877294522597376_n.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah. A mindless broke wanker might think that. Can you do anything more than whine? Do you have any pride in yourself?
You just made up that I was broke without a job today. yet only the other week I spent mindless amounts on Jordans? Pick one
How fools operate. I’m sorry
Don’t be so hard on yourself swallows

working today sonny? A few errands for maw? a horrific beating from your neighbors of color. Lucky boy.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We had the same postman for a couple of years, obviously someone different today by the sound of the monster trying to rip the door off downstairs...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Do I want to go shopping today when it's going to be over 100* and need a few things including ice cream - - - - -

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Haze just reminded me there’s ice cream in the freezer, omg here I go piggy again...

I get that KETO shit and taste just like Ice Cream and no sugar but a little pricey,like $5.00 for 1 pint ........

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I don't know why there's so much hate over battered wives. I batter the Goddess almost every night. Then I deep fry her and eat her. She loves it.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
When you disturb a spider and it runs away, wondering if it instinct or it feels scared, do they have feelings.
the flee for bigger things than them, like birds, cats go figure how tall a human is .. some spiders would run at you and bite you or jump at you ... flight and fight response is same as humans, only diffirence i don't comprehend in insects, how do they know they are poisonous .. and attack or run .. instict we know as we learned, how it works beats me .. humans have both, fleeying nd attacking and hanging around ... so i would say they have feeling but no emotions like humans ..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Is this a general feeling that Euros have?
europe and euro's suck.. i prefer green flaps, crisp and sounding cool ... i prefer the dollar mate.
th

mind you i hate europe .. i'd rather see it all go up in flames, and that is my choice versus loss i can't simply handle.