Random Thoughts Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Masks are not required here but they do have a new mask for Liberals.

I'm sure stinky has one. :ROFL:

104383048-10159433675757502-6373545792772231950-n.jpg

Hahahahahaha!

We have one of our own here in Virginia, of Governor Blackface, Justin's brother.....

Fallwell-Northam-Face-Mask.jpg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of all forums I get on, I can honestly say since all this shit been going on, with Corona and Confederacy and shit, THIS forum we have all gotten along much better lately. Except poor Seamajor, he still getting the shit end of the stick lol. He tries though sometimes... sometimes.
Listening to Amy Lawrence on CBS Sports Radio. She has the 2:00 to 6:00 slot. It was her Wednesday Hump Day show and certain relevant song snippets are played at outro and intro commercial breaks.

Working for the Weekend by Loverboy was one of them. My first thought was 'Seamajor's boat killed their bass player.' LOL

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Of all forums I get on, I can honestly say since all this shit been going on, with Corona and Confederacy and shit, THIS forum we have all gotten along much better lately. Except poor Seamajor, he still getting the shit end of the stick lol. He tries though sometimes... sometimes.

I think that's why I'm taking a break from FB... I'm sick and tired of all the covid19/coronavirus bullshit.

Give it a rest for fucks sake.
i'mma abandon my fb .. fucking sick of all that social crap too .. for what i use it pff and contacts chased off ...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah it’s ashamed most of everything the fat fool has touched has gone to shit. Sorry for pointing out. Go ahead, youve got to blame someone. Is Mexico still paying for the wall, or is that even a subject anymore. I can wait to read John Bolton’s book. Wake the fuck amigo. Things are gonna swing in the other direction, like it or not. By the way, the Civil war was over years ago.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yeah it’s ashamed most of everything the fat fool has touched has gone to shit. Sorry for pointing out. Go ahead, youve got to blame someone. Is Mexico still paying for the wall, or is that even a subject anymore. I can wait to read John Bolton’s book. Wake the fuck amigo. Things are gonna swing in the other direction, like it or not. By the way, the Civil war was over years ago.

And here I was not saying one bad thing about you, just tried to empathize, then you go and try and rile me up. Thats ok Sea, I see how it is.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Blazer you rile yourself up. I would have welcomed and enjoyed a solid conservative President. Instead somehow the US ended up with Trump. I’m sorry. I predicted his ending when he was elected. As most can see, his presidency is falling apart. Look at the 2 failures as of today. The DACA decision, and John Bolton’s book. Trump is a fuck up. If you really want to blame, start with Mitch McConnell, and the rest of the blind followers. Trump was bad for the United States from day one. I’m sorry for pointing out the envious.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Trump was bad for the United States from day one. I’m sorry for pointing out the envious.
So who do you think would be better, Joe ? Hillary ? maybe that fagot guy or black cunt - - - - -WHO

TheHaze

Site Supporter
And here I was not saying one bad thing about you, just tried to empathize, then you go and try and rile me up. Thats ok Sea, I see how it is.

Did you think you were on Face Book ? Seaman is a worm just like most here and even turn his back on his country - - - - - -

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How do come up with that Haze? Because I believe T is bad for our country? You may believe whatever ya like.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
It's very simple,I try to pick who will do the least harm and keep us(USA) out of War !

So I ask you again who do you think would do a better job than Trump ?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Trump was bad for the United States from day one. I’m sorry for pointing out the envious.
So who do you think would be better, Joe ? Hillary ? maybe that fagot guy or black cunt - - - - -WHO
he or she who wins and has guts on political sides... shall conquer in pple their minds .. study pple ..

Get back in your flock of shepple before they know you are missing - - - - -

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
let the troops be at home with fam's... they should retreat from iraq... iraqees are smart and trained ...
let usa troops go home with their family .. i never had the right to have one ... let ana do their thing ...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well it looks like Biden, but let me ask, what has T done for you? Cut veterans benefits?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
he or she who wins and has guts on political sides... shall conquer in pple their minds .. study pple ..

Get back in your flock of shepple before they know you are missing - - - - -

I need to ask. Is my flock the 175 million voteTs who probably won’t vote for T? Does this mean we can’t be friends anymore?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
If you vote for Joe you better that a good look who his VP will be cause he most likey will die in office and for the record most of my family are democRATs and let them come over and as far as the VA goes I am a Combat Vet with a Purple Heart and get treated differant than a non combat vet.
If they start cutting Vet's rights just watch how nobody will want to sign up and will have to go back to the draft !

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Come on Haze. Trump, can’t even lift a glass of water to his mouth. He has major blood pressure issues. 50 lbs over weight. As for vets rights or benefits. If T is elected he will gut all of them. Look at the way he treated John McCain. We’re you cool with that?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I met a guy at he local 7-11 l. He was wearing a Lakers hat, so I asked if he was from LA. He gave me that "I'm from Mars" look and it gave me everything I needed to know.

But it took me back to 1978 when I took a day trip to la la land. A friend told me that if I didn't have a joint in my mouth and a gal on my arm in 10 minutes I was useless, and he was right. As soon as I left the cab in Hollywood I was toking a spliff, not bad for 70s standards, and strolling with a wide hipped strawberry blonde with bouncy tits.

But I digress. I finally made it into the hills to my friend Steven's house. His sister Donna lives there too. Steven was 3rd violin in the LA symphony, and Donna was my fantasy fuck since I was 15.

I got an orchestra seat for Mendelson that weekend and a night with Donna.

LA rocks.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's very simple,I try to pick who will do the least harm and keep us(USA) out of War !

So I ask you again who do you think would do a better job than Trump ?
Bernie probably would. Colin Powell, Bill Gates might even do a decent job if we still wanted to elect some dude just because he is rich.

I don't understand why Obama hasn't tossed his hat back in the ring, he would be a shoe in, and he sat out a term he could do it if he wanted to.

The real problem with Trump is his mouth and by association his Twitter account. He is a moron and every time he opens his mouth he steps into another pile of shit, usually the shit that just fell out of his mouth.