Random Thoughts Thread

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
images

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Talked to a woman with a Pomeranian in the park, she had false nails like talons, I asked her how she picks up dogs shit with them on, what ? Dunno why she took offence , fuck her anyway...

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
You should never really hate anybody. You might not like them but there is no reason for hatred.
do you know what some people did to me? whatever they will do to make me somewhat happy it always will involve bad memories? and some blonde beauty i have lost and apparently thx to some vile negroid that can't keep his dick in his pants, i need to be happy? dude ... i'd fucking dachau you ..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They need to invent quiet power tools, nice morning here and some cunt has to start drilling, wtf is with men and power tools, would they be just as great if they didn’t make any noise ?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
They need to invent quiet power tools, nice morning here and some cunt has to start drilling, wtf is with men and power tools, would they be just as great if they didn’t make any noise ?
kit-helmet-h-700-gray-suspension-ratchet-h6p3e.jpg

i used to use them in bed when my neighbour used her vibrator, whew .. shaky walls too ..

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
kit-helmet-h-700-gray-suspension-ratchet-h6p3e.jpg

i used to use them in bed when my neighbour used her vibrator, whew .. shaky walls too ..

I think you are full of bullshit...... prove me wrong..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All Karen’s kicking off when people ain’t got a mask on, yet it was them kind of people who emptied the shelves of all the food and bog roll, now they want to pretend they care about others, fucking arsewipes...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I need Consumption Junction to make a comeback.

Man, I would LOVE that!

This place, is the closest there is to a replica of the old days. We just need the people.

How did you hear of this place btw? You see my post over at Jag's lol?