Random Thoughts Thread

X

xXx
Site Supporter
We're not the same. We're superior. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't encourage and convert our colored brothers. Instead of constant negativity. It achieves nothing. Hate and anger eats the host as as well as the victim. That said, always keep your hand around your gun and be tactically aware around ANY other race. You just cant trust these niggers..

Or ex-cons .. crook bitches

Last edited:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I became president I'd MAGA in ten minutes by pulling a Vlad the Impaler just like Saddam did here.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
sniff..:Hmmm:
sniff sniff..:Wow3:

Geez Knife, that you? Take a shower already, ya smell like horseshit!
P1jBhrQ.gif

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you want , I'm giving a seminar in the Chicago area on PWT... "proper wiping technique "...pm me your home addy and cell number and I'll give you a free private lesson , hell I'll even bring the taco bell and prune juice

6cb2b3700a8c5965bf637ccc8589f6fa.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wonder how many serial killers are out there that ain’t come to light yet, they could have their eye on you right now, you could be next for all you know.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wonder how many serial killers are out there that ain’t come to light yet, they could have their eye on you right now, you could be next for all you know.
That's why I pack heat when outside the house, even to bring in the garbage cans. (not really, once the novelty of being allowed to wore off it just became a heavy pain in the ass)
I wish there were more like Dexter who feed their appetite while also taking out the trash, a win-win for everyone.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Grays are us in the future, that’s what we evolve into, and they’ve discovered time travel and come back to study their primitive ancestors.