Random Thoughts Thread

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Some useless fucking fuck stole my 6' t square from my shop, but left all the shit that's worth money. Dumb ass.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I was having a great day until the poodle left a steamer on the carpet... 10 minutes after walkies... and I stepped on it. I boxed his ears, but he doesn't know what for.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I ignore useless postminers, so why is this useless waste of resources showing up in the threads? "You are ignoring content from this member" doesn't equal "I want this member to disappear."

shin

Unsung Internet Celeb
Site Supporter
A good woman is something like a vintage car in the winter... you have to warm her up before you put your hand under the hood.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Question: What's the best way to make a woman moan all night long?

Answer: Duct tape.

Also how you make the dish washer make less noise - - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
My neighbor Zamir is trying to teach his girl how to ride his motorcycle. First lesson is how to keep that piece of shit running.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
My neighbor Zamir is trying to teach his girl how to ride his motorcycle. First lesson is how to keep that piece of shit running.

Where do you live ? the middle east,my neighbors name is Dennis on one side and Tom on the other then Bill and Mark and so on,just saying- - - - - - - -

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Where do you live ? the middle east,my neighbors name is Dennis on one side and Tom on the other then Bill and Mark and so on,just saying- - - - - - - -

its his bourbon swilling muslim neighbor so if she gets that bike in gear she should ride off and never look back lol

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
You know what? I'm not done. My friend Zamir is a third generation American from New Jersey whose maternal grandparents left Israel in 1946 because they didn't like the emerging politics. He's a jew, and so am I. My "bourbon swilling" Muslim neighbor David hasn't consumed alcohol since he embraced Islam 4 years ago, but he knows that I like bourbon.

You racist fucks can kiss my entire hairy ass.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You know what? I'm not done. My friend Zamir is a third generation American from New Jersey whose maternal grandparents left Israel in 1946 because they didn't like the emerging politics. He's a jew, and so am I. My "bourbon swilling" Muslim neighbor David hasn't consumed alcohol since he embraced Islam 4 years ago, but he knows that I like bourbon.

I’m sorry to say this “You Juden cunt!” ⚡⚡

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

EasyCaringDamselfly-size_restricted.gif

if his magic carpet is a 2 seater go fly back to the sandbox

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter

You know that Fred never did that. So you know that you're lying.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter

I’m sorry to say this “You Juden cunt!” ⚡⚡
I don't think you're sorry. Wait, I do think you're sorry. You sorry fuck.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

the context is missing but it was probably the most innocent thing ever

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter

the context is missing but it was probably the most innocent thing ever
Your da said that about your mum, but they both knew he was lying.