Random Thoughts Thread

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Have to admire his balls though, give him that, to admit to being a yid on a site like this .

but for the 1 point u gain u lose 10 lol

Shit. I lose every time I post here.

No you don’t, you can say whatever you like, everyone else does, know what you are and expect it, then no one can use it against you, that’s a quote from a very famous midget.
Wait... I said that!? :Grin3:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have to admire his balls though, give him that, to admit to being a yid on a site like this .

but for the 1 point u gain u lose 10 lol

Shit. I lose every time I post here.

No you don’t, you can say whatever you like, everyone else does, know what you are and expect it, then no one can use it against you, that’s a quote from a very famous midget.
Wait... I said that!? :Grin3:

I didn’t give you the credit for it cos I thought you didn’t want to let everyone know you was a midget.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I don't mind when a blue tail fly lands on my beer can for a taste, as long as it doesn't fall in. That's just amateurish.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
The Korean family just pulled in. I can set a clock by them.... 08:35 they leave... mom, dad, toddler, and baby. 21:30 they return, 6 days a week.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Old lady went to Walmart to get some cat food and some arsehole backed into her rear bumper. grrrr :Pissed2:

a45d8c97-ad42-4c85-b7b9-353b89f5ae97-original.jpg

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Old lady went to Walmart to get some cat food and some arsehole backed into her rear bumper. grrrr :Pissed2:

That sort of thing never bothers me if it happens to me... but I have a truck. Being said, I'm always careful about the door dings to other vehicles.

Unless they have a Denver Broncos sticker. Fuck those f'n fucks.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

That sort of thing never bothers me if it happens to me... but I have a truck. Being said, I'm always careful about the door dings to other vehicles.

This is her 2017 F150.. She said next time she goes to Walmart she's taking my old 2012 F150. lol :Hmmm:

Dents are just like stone chips on the windshield.... the first one hurts the most.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
At my da's funeral one of his shipmates from the VFW pressed a challenge coin into my hand. Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association. The da didn't ride, and though he never actually served in combat... being a submarine sailor... this guy respected him enough to give me the coin. It's in my hand right now, and it's in my pocket when I go out.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why do you hate the Denver Broncos?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder in years to come if they will do away with phones, if you want to talk to somebody you could send your hologram.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh well that’s my daydream ended, I never though that through lol, I suppose everywhere would have some sort of device to receive your hologram, like phones do.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I wonder in years to come if they will do away with phones, if you want to talk to somebody you could send your hologram.

Back when I was a teen if I wanted to talk to someone I would just walk over to there place- - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Chatted up the Korean family when they pulled in. Nice folks, cute little girls. Just like the Goddess guessed, they own a little storefront around the corner. I'll have to make it a regular stop.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Those are the best. When a nor'Easter pulled through our town in 2008 the frat kids next door put up 3 kegs and a sawhorse table on their porch and welcomed everyone. I brought tiki torches.

Reactions: Ice

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Why not ...you're a thieving cunt ....another reason we pay alot for stuff...you're like a nigger and a jew all rolled in to a dusty poofa lolol

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just put food out for the crows, they normally wait in the tree and swoop down when I go in, this morning no, I know that sparrow hawk is hanging around but I didn’t think crows would be worried about him, they kill more birds than he does.