Random Thoughts Thread

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
wow..they left their beloved pet with a Bitch !
dhurrrrrrr
wrong thread u stupid idiot
I wish you'd ride my cocK as hard as you do my posts BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA and fyi that was directed at the awesome pet sitter.

Yeah well I do know what I’m doing with dogs, if I ever get asked to monkey sit, I’d have to come to you for advice.
Is that why your dog is OBESE ??

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
dhurrrrrrr
I wish you'd ride my cocK as hard as you do my posts BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA and fyi that was directed at the awesome pet sitter.

Yeah well I do know what I’m doing with dogs, if I ever get asked to monkey sit, I’d have to come to you for advice.

Omg how old did you say you was, Jfc neeer neer your dogs fat, lol no wonder you have to settle for second best, your IQ is equivalent to a niggers.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
23de97021611854426272a8e93d2066b.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter
dhurrrrrrr

Omg how old did you say you was, Jfc neeer neer your dogs fat, lol no wonder you have to settle for second best, your IQ is equivalent to a niggers.
...Don't get maD ///Old ladies are like that, they think food = love ... but in actuality it means Fat Dog

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
dhurrrrrrr

...Don't get maD ///Old ladies are like that, they think food = love ... but in actuality it means Fat Dog

Second hand clothes=ugly arse kids...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
dhurrrrrrr

... ffs
YoO STILL mad Swamp dick

:LMAO:

It's a bright beautiful day...embrace your wrinkleness ..growing old is a luxury not afforded to everyone.
Let your bright red clown head SHINE ! lololololol

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I have 2 fingers of nice Irish whiskey, a wife who loves me, a dog who leads me on adventures...
and a tab named for me!
I am truly blessed!
/ if you have my password and my "security question" surely you would have dumped my bank account by now.....

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
dhurrrrrrr

... ffs
YoO STILL mad Swamp dick

It's a bright beautiful day...embrace your wrinkleness ..growing old is a luxury not afforded to everyone.

So when did you start losing your hair ? Going a bit thin on top, shows up your horrid looking little vulture eyes..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
dhurrrrrrr

... ffs
YoO STILL mad Swamp dick

So when did you start losing your hair ? Going a bit thin on top, shows up your horrid looking little vulture eyes..

...... Well HOLY FUCK you old Bat lol You STILL angry ? losing hair ?? :LMAO: let it go, you'll feel much better, maybe go buy another box of hair dye from the Circus supply store and cover your age bahahahahahahaaa ..never stop swampdyke (: my mornings just wouldn't be the same without yer inane mumbles ...the epitome of an old lady, grumpy fuck ! why don't you do us a flavor and post your every move as though someone just might jump and up and down and CARE ...

smh
Same time tomorrow old windy one ?

Last edited:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
dhurrrrrrr

... ffs
YoO STILL mad Swamp dick

...... Well HOLY FUCK you old Bat lol You STILL angry ? losing hair ?? :LMAO: let it go, you'll feel much better, maybe go buy another box of hair dye from the Circus supply store and cover your age bahahahahahahaaa ..never stop swampdyke (: my mornings just wouldn't be the same without yer inane mumbles ...the epitome of an old lady, grumpy fuck ! why don't you do us a flavor and post your every move as though someone just might jump and up and down and CARE ...

smh
Same time tomorrow old windy one ?

Brain the size of a cornflake.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Been watching soccer, er... football all afternoon, and except for the brief moment when Aaron Carter jizzed his shorts after scoring the only goal in 180 minutes of play I have to say I wish I'd taken a nap.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
While the girls were making a lovely Thanksgiving dinner my great grandfather Hugo would invite the guys down to the basement for shots of Old Grand-dad. He thought his wife Nellie didn't know what was going on.

I'm drinking a bottle of that wretched shit in memory.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
A few years ago at my mum's house it snowed every fucking night, so every fucking morning I'd be out with a shovel. On Christmas eve morning mother nature, that evil bitch dumped 18 inches. So I'm out there freezing my ass off with the shovel. Becky the neighbor comes out and says if I have some gas she'll pull out her snow blower. I got no gas, so I keep shoveling and Becky goes back inside for hot cocoa and a finger fuck. She comes, I guess, and comes back out. If I drive to the Circle K for some gas, she'll pull out the snow blower. There's 18" of snow in the street and the city of Merriam is still having coffee. I keep shoveling, and she goes back in for more masturbation. The city plow comes by to clear the cul de sac,, shoving another 2 feet of snow in front of mum's driveway. Becky negotiates with Ron, the other neighbor to get some gas. I'm still shoveling. A while later after another diddling she cranks the snow blower and clears the last 2 square feet of mum's driveway. At least she tried, but I'd have preferred a handy or at least some cocoa.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was asked recently what my favourite ever movie is and I couldn’t answer, I think that’s an impossible question to answer...

I can think of lots of damn good movies, but my favorite, Lord of the Rings of course lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
my favs r
'i ride my motorcycle in the rain'
and
'i walked through bedford stuy alone'

btw bedford stuy is a black neighborhood in brooklyn that white ppl call 'pig sty' lol