Satanic sick shit

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
IMG-5222.jpg

Wtf is wrong with you, Admin? And don’t give me that edited shit. You posted that sick crap

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
IMG-5222.jpg

Wtf is wrong with you, Admin? And don’t give me that edited shit. You posted that sick crap
I remember that... yes admin is a peadoefile. Most leftist homosexuals are massive boy touchers.

His beloved US Gavy named one of their ships after a well known pederast and NAMBLA activist, Harvey Milk.

You couldn't make it up...

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
I remember that... yes admin is a peadoefile. Most leftist homosexuals are massive boy touchers.

His beloved US Gavy named one of their ships after a well known pederast and NAMBLA activist, Harvey Milk.

You couldn't make it up...
Why that accusation is played so much around this forum is beyond me. Especially when there is no proof. Joking or not it's an awful thing to say.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
Why that accusation is played so much around this forum is beyond me. Especially when there is no proof. Joking or not it's an awful thing to say.
Peedofillia is extremely prevalent among the gay community. Admin claims not to be gay, but has spent years defending all things LGBT and attacking anyone who criticises his scene queen lifestyle.

Google Harvey Milk if you haven't heard of him.... he had a gay relationship with a 16 yr old boy when he was in his mid 30's and this nonce is celebrated by the US navy?? Does that not strike you as highly suspicious and add weight to the theory that the ruling class is sympathetic towards perverts?

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I'm just going to sit on the fences and watch this play out
just few tings here to consider there
1) Maybe GOD told him to post that.
2. a) PERHAPS Adm. shares his account with a friend or a friend has his log in info.. posted as him but they be true deviant here. locate and arrest his friend
b) maybe he was drugged and being framed by a Blue Cashew member like Biggie and or Dove. they used his profile until Adm. what had happened.
3.) Its a conspiracy because lets BRING DOWN ON ALL THE LIBERALS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!
4. He is guilty but not criminally responsible because he has the Alzheimers or worse
Think about all of this before judging him a man .. you could have his fate in your hands and what if he is totally innocent? should he come after you with all his might and get every little penny off you?
5) STFU'ing before I put you all to sleep
Be serious about this folks

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Peedofillia is extremely prevalent among the gay community. Admin claims not to be gay, but has spent years defending all things LGBT and attacking anyone who criticises his scene queen lifestyle.

Google Harvey Milk if you haven't heard of him.... he had a gay relationship with a 16 yr old boy when he was in his mid 30's and this nonce is celebrated by the US navy?? Does that not strike you as highly suspicious and add weight to the theory that the ruling class is sympathetic towards perverts?
I know who he is but making unfounded accusations of that nature is just wrong, I'm sorry. People have been sent to jail based on that accusation whether it was true or not.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
2. a) PERHAPS Adm. shares his account with a friend or a friend has his log in info.. posted as him but they be true deviant here. locate and arrest his friend
b) maybe he was drugged and being framed by a Blue Cashew member like Biggie and or Dove. they used his profile until Adm. what had happened.
3.) Its a conspiracy because lets BRING DOWN ON ALL THE LIBERALS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!
4. He is guilty but not criminally responsible because he has the Alzheimers or worse
Think about all of this before judging him a man .. you could have his fate in your hands and what if he is totally innocent? should he come after you with all his might and get every little penny off you?

Hi FromHell.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
Admin sucks boy cock.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
I know who he is but making unfounded accusations of that nature is just wrong, I'm sorry. People have been sent to jail based on that accusation whether it was true or not.
Notice how Admin never condemns that kind of thing and prefers instead to gaslight people who discuss it?