SpoO0oO0ky HALLOWEEN!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Also Happy Halloweed! lol

OR, you could break out the orange and black markers, paint up the head of your dick, and send it to the lady saying "Happy Halloweenie!" :Grin3:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

OR, you could break out the orange and black markers, paint up the head of your dick, and send it to the lady saying "Happy Halloweenie!" :Grin3:
How bout take off all your clothes and stick a potato on your dick and be a Dicktator- - - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

How bout take off all your clothes and stick a potato on your dick and be a Dicktator- - - - - - -

There is also the infamous "bat wings" if we're sticking with the Halloween theme lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Halloween doesn't have to end! Halloween can be all year round!

Man I wish lol. I've already said fuck Christmas for invading Halloween turf, and ready for St. Patrick's day. Fuck you Christmas, see how it feels!

:Grin3:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

Man I wish lol. I've already said fuck Christmas for invading Halloween turf, and ready for St. Patrick's day. Fuck you Christmas, see how it feels!

I was at Sam's Club last week and can't believe they had all there X-mas shit out already,and who know's,maybe they will have there Easter shit out right after Thanksgiving- - - - - --

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I was at Sam's Club last week and can't believe they had all there X-mas shit out already,and who know's,maybe they will have there Easter shit out right after Thanksgiving- - - - - --

Here they already had Christmas stuff out in September! Fuckers!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We had our 'seasonal' aisle converted over to Christmas candy early last week. There were a couple stacks of Halloween candy inside the front door but that was all that was left. People say they love Halloween because they get to buy all the marked-down candy. There is no such thing!

OMG! the amount of candy people buy! They eat it and feed it to their kids as treats. And the amount of soda they buy and consume!

I guess it's time to start a Thanksgiving thread. We have 6 skids of frozen turkeys jamming-up our freezer and they ain't going nowhere for another week or two.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
People are fucking stupid. Sugar is goddamn poison.

I was reading that while eating a Reese cup lol.

I do need to cut back more on the sugar. I do feel better when I dont overdo the sugar.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Sugar is the top killer of all species who eat it.

Its also in fucking everything.

Empty people and empty calories, the fall of humanity.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
I stopped feeding my cancer.
drinkbeer.gif

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

I'd be perfectly alright if there was no family get together on Christmas. Unless it's just my perception, not too many people seem like they're in a jolly spirit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It's amazing that it's still legal. It's worse than tobacco or alcohol, and that ain't no shit.

Based on your experience I would say so!

How much sugar did you eat before? Like a couple candy bars or Debbie Cakes a day?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I wonder if I could hypnotize myself to think that sugar tastes like shit lol. I mean, the brain treats a sugar treat as a reward. Some folks can quit smoking that way, thinking it tastes like shit. I've successfully hypnotized 10 people, but havent tried self hypnosis.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I'd be perfectly alright if there was no family get together on Christmas. Unless it's just my perception, not too many people seem like they're in a jolly spirit.

Gets worse every year dont it? Feels more like a hassle. I blame how they dilute it by bringing it in in September, dont feel as special.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter

I wonder if I could hypnotize myself to think that sugar tastes like shit lol. I mean, the brain treats a sugar treat as a reward. Some folks can quit smoking that way, thinking it tastes like shit. I've successfully hypnotized 10 people, but havent tried self hypnosis.
I think a therapy session like from A Clockwork Orange would probably work. Eat lots of sugar, then induce vomiting, repeat until the association sticks. :ROFL:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everything in moderation and all should be well.
With that said, I pretty much eat whatever I want and so far it's worked for me. I polished off a whole bag of pumpkin shaped Reese's peanut butter cups the other night, felt sick, went to sleep and then craved it like a junkie the moment I woke in the morning. But despite my gluttony, I've been 6'2" and 200lbs for a decade and fat people DESPISE ME for it lol.

The only unit of sugar the body can actually utilize is glucose, so whether its dextrose, fructose, corn syrup, bread, monosaccharides or polysaccharides, they are basically, bunches of glucose units bound together in different ways, kinda like clusters of grapes, or clusters OF clusters of grapes where the body needs to go through the process of breaking them down to individual grapes first.
The form of sugar from fruit is called fructose and already close to its broken down glucose state already, so it's quick to satiate a sweet tooth or turn to if you're hypoglycemic. In contrast, I believe table sugar is the most complex polysaccharide so its common to feel like you've eaten too much well beyond the point of having gone overboard because of the delay.
I believe Gatorade already uses glucose as the ingredient so it can go right to work.

For cancer, vitamin C tends to be the thing to avoid as its essential in building and maintaining blood vessels so as a general rule regarding metastatic cancer where you might have a growth, you'll wanna deny it that to help starve it out.