Thank you for the time off

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread is really rough on my labia.

certainly on your ass hairs...

I have NO ass hair. I make sure to shave all up in there. I cant STAND any sort of hair on any avenue down in lady town. I just so happen to be very freshly shaved at the moment.

Thanks for the concern.

Ok. Not concerned. Just noticing your melty.

So what am I melting over?

I think you are just noticing things you WANT to notice.

Over Flynn's insult. At least that how it appears to the casual observer.

Ahhhh yes. The killer "ur labia iz rotten" really got to me.

I have never ever seen that said to anyone before nor has anyone ever posted that to me before. Totally OG. Cutting edge shit. My prolapse is throbbing with emotional pain.

Flynn really crippled me with that!

Now imagine hearing it 20+ times a day for 3 years, It gets funnier every time, you'll see.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have NO ass hair. I make sure to shave all up in there. I cant STAND any sort of hair on any avenue down in lady town. I just so happen to be very freshly shaved at the moment.

Thanks for the concern.

Ok, I think I speak for the vast majority of the male community on here, and we're gonna need some photographic proof of that claim. :Happy5:

Yeah, no can do, A lol.

I'm actually have so much anxiety right now. We are on our way to my oldest daughters graduation ceremony. So I'm getting emotional.

And I'm also in the passenger seat while my husband is driving on the expressway and I'm fucking terrified right now lol. I feel like we are going 99 mph. It's just 79. I'm trying to just ignore my life until we are parked lol

Everything will be fine, enjoy your family's big day. :)

Yeah we are off the expressway finally. I fucking hate expressways.

Annnddd....we are here ♡ the only shitty part is my daughter is going to be one of the first. Then we have to sit through all the others lol.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh FFS, what a flipping drama queen.

Graduations are happy and joyful events. No need to go to a mental ward because a kid finishes high school.

Jesus f'ing Christ!
:GiggleBitch::LOL3:

Are you really this sad and broken?

You have to be sad and broken to be on the way to your kid's graduation and unable to focus on your family. On her daughter's big day in this phase of her life, she's posting online.

And you think I'm broken?!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thanks for the concern.

I have never ever seen that said to anyone before nor has anyone ever posted that to me before. Totally OG. Cutting edge shit. My prolapse is throbbing with emotional pain.

Now imagine hearing it 20+ times a day for 3 years, It gets funnier every time, you'll see.

Same with your dumb hate towards everyone who disagrees with you. You repeat the same shit constantly.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks for the concern.

Same with your dumb hate towards everyone who disagrees with you. You repeat the same shit constantly.

et tu, stultus?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Graduations are happy and joyful events. No need to go to a mental ward because a kid finishes high school.

Jesus f'ing Christ!

You have to be sad and broken to be on the way to your kid's graduation and unable to focus on your family. On her daughter's big day in this phase of her life, she's posting online.

We are doing good Oak. You are having an interesting fit though.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus f'ing Christ!

I am not having a fit. I wish your attention was on your kid and not me, Flynn, Admin...she deserves at least that much. Not to mention the rest of the family.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Jesus f'ing Christ!

Yes, I do. You harbour nothing but contempt and hostility towards the vast majority of people you interact with.

Why not try some kind words for a change, instead of spewing the typical venom?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus f'ing Christ!

I am not having a fit. I wish your attention was on your kid and not me, Flynn, Admin...she deserves at least that much. Not to mention the rest of the family.
Yeah Dove, for one evening try paying attention to your oldest daughter's big day.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus f'ing Christ!

Yes, I do. You harbour nothing but contempt and hostility towards the vast majority of people you interact with.

A Black item Calling the Other Object Black, thingy.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus f'ing Christ!

I don't have contempt for the vast majority of people I interact with, only the contemptible ones.

Why don't you think of her kid and her family instead of her? Can you imagine riding along in the family car to your big sister's grad ceremony while mom posts online? What message are her kids getting?

Online matters more than we do.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks for the concern.

Ok, I think I speak for the vast majority of the male community on here, and we're gonna need some photographic proof of that claim. :Happy5:

Yeah, no can do, A lol.

I'm actually have so much anxiety right now. We are on our way to my oldest daughters graduation ceremony. So I'm getting emotional.

And I'm also in the passenger seat while my husband is driving on the expressway and I'm fucking terrified right now lol. I feel like we are going 99 mph. It's just 79. I'm trying to just ignore my life until we are parked lol

Annnddd....we are here ♡ the only shitty part is my daughter is going to be one of the first. Then we have to sit through all the others lol.
After your Daughter does the walk, you guys could ditch out and go grab a six pack and wait for her in the parking lot jamming to some tunes, and doing burn outs.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is the fat racist nigger pig all rested up yet?

Did ya get the remote up your ass?

hG3XI_.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Jesus f'ing Christ!

I don't have contempt for the vast majority of people I interact with, only the contemptible ones.

Why don't you think of her kid and her family instead of her? Can you imagine riding along in the family car to your big sister's grad ceremony while mom posts online? What message are her kids getting?

I imagine she's just quietly sat scrolling through her phone, you know, behaving the exact same way that every single zoomer does in this day and age?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks for the concern.

Yeah, no can do, A lol.

After your Daughter does the walk, you guys could ditch out and go grab a six pack and wait for her in the parking lot jamming to some tunes, and doing burn outs.

Don't be like that. The kiddos are innocent. I hope they thrive.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus f'ing Christ!

I imagine she's just quietly sat scrolling through her phone, you know, behaving the exact same way that every single zoomer does in this day and age?

At least that's your story. Fuck her actual needs.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

hG3XI_.gif
WTF? I think you try way too fukin hard to imagine you make people roll around on the floor, nigger bitch. Let me tell you the reality you wont like. The epic "blunder" of making you a mod will result in the politics board evaporating. For you personally, that will be a failure. For things generally, thats a win. You're a tool, nigger bitch. Nothing more. The "blunder" is a means to an end.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

hG3XI_.gif
WTF? I think you try way too fukin hard to imagine you make people roll around on the floor, nigger bitch. Let me tell you the reality you wont like. The epic "blunder" of making you a mod will result in the politics board evaporating. For you personally, that will be a failure. For things generally, thats a win. You're a tool, nigger bitch. Nothing more. The "blunder" is a means to an end.

You're melting down yet again.

First, the forum owner doesn't consider politics the most important sub on this forum. It's there for those that do enjoy a discussion. It's not there for you to vent you rage because you want revenge for existing.

Second, it's not a blunder. It's your rage you're dealing with. Meltdown is the place to vent. Enjoy!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did the fat stupid person just say something?

So in the car was supposed to turn around and harass my 16 year old? Like the whole way have my eye ball on her?

Jesus Christ :LOL3:

So we have already sat through an hour of speeches and watched my daughter walk across the stage and get her diploma.

We now have to sit through 800 more kids. Should I grab my 16 by the face and make deep and uninterrupted eye contact since I have a free minute right now?

OMG there is a kid here whose name is "semen"....yes pronounced semen and now me and said 16 year old are trying not to laugh lol.

:LOL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So in the car was supposed to turn around and harass my 16 year old? Like the whole way have my eye ball on her?

So we have already sat through an hour of speeches and watched my daughter walk across the stage and get her diploma.

We now have to sit through 800 more kids. Should I grab my 16 by the face and make deep and uninterrupted eye contact since I have a free minute right now?

OMG there is a kid here whose name is "semen"....yes pronounced semen and now me and said 16 year old are trying not to laugh lol.

Are you stoned at you Daughter's Graduation?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you stoned at you Daughter's Graduation?
Did you eat a bag of dicks at your gayvee graduation?