Thank you for the time off

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't say I was going to sleep. Yeah, your reading comprehension is stellar. No wonder you think what you think. Words enter your eyes and go directly to your asshole.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn't say I was going to sleep. Yeah, your reading comprehension is stellar. No wonder you think what you think. Words enter your eyes and go directly to your asshole.
Its cool. Get that white dick tonight if you really want.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Okay, thanks for that tidbit. You know what's best about it? When he reads things with his eyes, it actually goes into his big fat fucking...BRAIN. Totally hot. He stimulates my mind, the biggest sex organ in the body.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Okay, thanks for that tidbit. You know what's best about it? When he reads things with his eyes, it actually goes into his big fat fucking...BRAIN. Totally hot. He stimulates my mind, the biggest sex organ in the body.
Ooof! I just threw up!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Dude must have quite the imagination if he is fucking The Leaker.

Putting himself in a different place, at a different time, with a different woman....

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ooof! I just threw up!

Yeah, I was talking about brains. I could see how off-putting you would find that.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The Leaker's partner at a dog park:

360_F_291452535_HdHqqsV0LXee36w2DAAPeW6LV2IjLsUT.jpg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I have NO ass hair. I make sure to shave all up in there. I cant STAND any sort of hair on any avenue down in lady town. I just so happen to be very freshly shaved at the moment.

Thanks for the concern.

Ok, I think I speak for the vast majority of the male community on here, and we're gonna need some photographic proof of that claim. :Happy5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This thread is really rough on my labia.

certainly on your ass hairs...

I have NO ass hair. I make sure to shave all up in there. I cant STAND any sort of hair on any avenue down in lady town. I just so happen to be very freshly shaved at the moment.

Thanks for the concern.

Ok. Not concerned. Just noticing your melty.

So what am I melting over?

I think you are just noticing things you WANT to notice.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks for the concern.

Over Flynn's insult. At least that's how it appears to the casual observer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thanks for the concern.

Ok, I think I speak for the vast majority of the male community on here, and we're gonna need some photographic proof of that claim. :Happy5:

Yeah, no can do, A lol.

I'm actually have so much anxiety right now. We are on our way to my oldest daughters graduation ceremony. So I'm getting emotional.

And I'm also in the passenger seat while my husband is driving on the expressway and I'm fucking terrified right now lol. I feel like we are going 99 mph. It's just 79. I'm trying to just ignore my life until we are parked lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thanks for the concern.

Over Flynn's insult. At least that how it appears to the casual observer.

Ahhhh yes. The killer "ur labia iz rotten" really got to me.

I have never ever seen that said to anyone before nor has anyone ever posted that to me before. Totally OG. Cutting edge shit. My prolapse is throbbing with emotional pain.

Flynn really crippled me with that!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh FFS, what a flipping drama queen.

Graduations are happy and joyful events. No need to go to a mental ward because a kid finishes high school.

Jesus f'ing Christ!
:GiggleBitch::LOL3:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks for the concern.

Over Flynn's insult. At least that how it appears to the casual observer.

Ahhhh yes. The killer "ur labia iz rotten" really got to me.

I have never ever seen that said to anyone before nor has anyone ever posted that to me before. Totally OG. Cutting edge shit. My prolapse is throbbing with emotional pain.

Flynn really crippled me with that!

Ur still posting about it. I guess you just might be attention whoring.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Thanks for the concern.

Yeah, no can do, A lol.

I'm actually have so much anxiety right now. We are on our way to my oldest daughters graduation ceremony. So I'm getting emotional.

And I'm also in the passenger seat while my husband is driving on the expressway and I'm fucking terrified right now lol. I feel like we are going 99 mph. It's just 79. I'm trying to just ignore my life until we are parked lol

Everything will be fine, enjoy your family's big day. :)