Thank you for the time off

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did the fat stupid person just say something?

So in the car was supposed to turn around and harass my 16 year old? Like the whole way have my eye ball on her?

Jesus Christ :LOL3:

So we have already sat through an hour of speeches and watched my daughter walk across the stage and get her diploma.

We now have to sit through 800 more kids. Should I grab my 16 by the face and make deep and uninterrupted eye contact since I have a free minute right now?

OMG there is a kid here whose name is "semen"....yes pronounced semen and now me and said 16 year old are trying not to laugh lol.

:LOL3:
Are you stoned at you Daughter's Graduation?

Nope! I'm normally weird.

Anyway we wrapped it up and are outta there. Her father and his wife and their 6 year old daughter....and her grandfather all drove up from N Carolina. So my daughter is going with them tonight to go spend time with them. They are leaving Saturday.

I'm not just allowing him to have her tonight.....I actually allowed a picture of him and I with her. The first one since she was born.

In a few weeks we are having a big family graduation party.

Since you are concerned about my daughters big night and all.....its more like a big month really.

Youd have loved the never ending speeches. They were "diversity" this, "Covid" that.....and the school has one of those GSA things.

Me and my graduating daughter texted messaged through most of it bahahahaha.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have NO ass hair. I make sure to shave all up in there. I cant STAND any sort of hair on any avenue down in lady town. I just so happen to be very freshly shaved at the moment.

Thanks for the concern.

Ok, I think I speak for the vast majority of the male community on here, and we're gonna need some photographic proof of that claim. :Happy5:

Yeah, no can do, A lol.

I'm actually have so much anxiety right now. We are on our way to my oldest daughters graduation ceremony. So I'm getting emotional.

And I'm also in the passenger seat while my husband is driving on the expressway and I'm fucking terrified right now lol. I feel like we are going 99 mph. It's just 79. I'm trying to just ignore my life until we are parked lol

Everything will be fine, enjoy your family's big day. :)

Yeah we are off the expressway finally. I fucking hate expressways.

Annnddd....we are here ♡ the only shitty part is my daughter is going to be one of the first. Then we have to sit through all the others lol.
After your Daughter does the walk, you guys could ditch out and go grab a six pack and wait for her in the parking lot jamming to some tunes, and doing burn outs.

That's what her dad was there for.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

So in the car was supposed to turn around and harass my 16 year old? Like the whole way have my eye ball on her?

So we have already sat through an hour of speeches and watched my daughter walk across the stage and get her diploma.

We now have to sit through 800 more kids. Should I grab my 16 by the face and make deep and uninterrupted eye contact since I have a free minute right now?

OMG there is a kid here whose name is "semen"....yes pronounced semen and now me and said 16 year old are trying not to laugh lol.

Anyway we wrapped it up and are outta there. Her father and his wife and their 6 year old daughter....and her grandfather all drove up from N Carolina. So my daughter is going with them tonight to go spend time with them. They are leaving Saturday.

I'm not just allowing him to have her tonight.....I actually allowed a picture of him and I with her. The first one since she was born.

Since you are concerned about my daughters big night and all.....its more like a big month really.

Youd have loved the never ending speeches. They were "diversity" this, "Covid" that.....and the school has one of those GSA things.

this-is-terrific-jack-donaghy.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have a very difficult time with crowds because of my PTSD. I dont take any medication and I use CBT tactics when I get hit....or more appropriately triggered.

When I feel like I cant easily escape it really can be hard for me. And it's not predictable. Sometimes I'm perfectly fine. Both of my daughters were involved in things. My oldest played violin all through school. She plays beautifully. Shes very musically inclined. She plays guitar and piano as well. My 16 year old did choir, she loves to sing. Shes not as into instruments like her sister....but shes been playing ukelele for years and shes quite good.

So when they had orchestra concerts I was there. And choir concerts...I'm there. My 16 year old did cheer leading so I was at all that too. SOMETIMES
....if it's a bigger event, I'll start feeling that fight or flight creeping in.

It's being packed in where you cant easily get out that does it. I need to put myself in a sort of meditative state because if it gets bad enough I cannot calm down. Sometimes stores do it for me if they are crowded....and crowded restaurants.

It was a bit triggery tonight. It was all ourdoors....beautiful perfect day too....and those bleachers were PACKED. We were near the top next to my daughters girl friends family. There was no way I would have easily dipped out but I got myself through it. It was awesome.

Cant miss the whole tassel turn, yanno.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This thread is really rough on my labia.

certainly on your ass hairs...

I have NO ass hair. I make sure to shave all up in there. I cant STAND any sort of hair on any avenue down in lady town. I just so happen to be very freshly shaved at the moment.

Thanks for the concern.

Ok. Not concerned. Just noticing your melty.

So what am I melting over?

I think you are just noticing things you WANT to notice.

Over Flynn's insult. At least that how it appears to the casual observer.

Ahhhh yes. The killer "ur labia iz rotten" really got to me.

I have never ever seen that said to anyone before nor has anyone ever posted that to me before. Totally OG. Cutting edge shit. My prolapse is throbbing with emotional pain.

Flynn really crippled me with that!

Pretty much, which is why you keep bringing it up. Kinda like your "potato" fiasco.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks for the concern.

I have never ever seen that said to anyone before nor has anyone ever posted that to me before. Totally OG. Cutting edge shit. My prolapse is throbbing with emotional pain.

Pretty much, which is why you keep bringing it up. Kinda like your "potato" fiasco.

The question is: Is Duhv the Dan Quayle of forums or is Dan Quayle the Duhv of Vice Presidents?

1nbwh8.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I have a very difficult time with crowds because of my PTSD. I dont take any medication and I use CBT tactics when I get hit....or more appropriately triggered.

When I feel like I cant easily escape it really can be hard for me. And it's not predictable. Sometimes I'm perfectly fine. Both of my daughters were involved in things. My oldest played violin all through school. She plays beautifully. Shes very musically inclined. She plays guitar and piano as well. My 16 year old did choir, she loves to sing. Shes not as into instruments like her sister....but shes been playing ukelele for years and shes quite good.

So when they had orchestra concerts I was there. And choir concerts...I'm there. My 16 year old did cheer leading so I was at all that too. SOMETIMES
....if it's a bigger event, I'll start feeling that fight or flight creeping in.

It's being packed in where you cant easily get out that does it. I need to put myself in a sort of meditative state because if it gets bad enough I cannot calm down. Sometimes stores do it for me if they are crowded....and crowded restaurants.

It was a bit triggery tonight. It was all ourdoors....beautiful perfect day too....and those bleachers were PACKED. We were near the top next to my daughters girl friends family. There was no way I would have easily dipped out but I got myself through it. It was awesome.

"No. I don't talk about myself or put out my own personal details."

Sure about that Dove?

Will you start crying foul when others use your PTSD against you?

Attention whoring at its finest.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Thanks for the concern.

The question is: Is Duhv the Dan Quayle of forums or is Dan Quayle the Duhv of Vice Presidents?

1nbwh8.jpg

Dan Quayle is smarter than Dove. The misguided and poorly educated cunt thinks she's running shit here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure about that Dove?

What are CBT tactics? Is that when you go trans to somehow deal with crowds?

I'm lost here.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks for the concern.

1nbwh8.jpg

Dan Quayle is smarter than you. So no. You're the misguided and poorly educated cunt that thinks she's running shit shit here.

I'll have you know that I can spell potato, ma'am!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thanks for the concern.

1nbwh8.jpg

Dan Quayle is smarter than you. So no. You're the misguided and poorly educated cunt that thinks she's running shit shit here.
He's damned well smarter than biden, pelosi, schumer, kameltoe, and you put together. Now stfu in melty about politics, faggit. Its not allowed!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks for the concern.

1nbwh8.jpg

He's damned well smarter than biden, pelosi, schumer, kameltoe, and you put together. Now stfu in melty about politics, faggit. Its not allowed!

No stupid. Politics isn't allowed in other subs. Spam and thread-jacking are not allowed in politics.
Figure it out, idiot.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Thanks for the concern.

1nbwh8.jpg

Typo.. Typo....had a 12 pound cat just jump into my lap!!!!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks for the concern.

1nbwh8.jpg

I figured that's why I responded how I did. I knew who that was intended for...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thanks for the concern.

1nbwh8.jpg

No stupid. Politics isn't allowed in other subs. Spam and thread-jacking are not allowed in politics.
Figure it out, idiot.
Nigger bitch, get back to the politics board where you belong! Flynnbecile has important work to do!¡

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks for the concern.

1nbwh8.jpg

Figure it out, idiot.
Nigger bitch, get back to the politics board where you belong! Flynnbecile has important work to do!¡

Look homo, I can post wherever the fuck I want, unlike you. And I will.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Thanks for the concern.

1nbwh8.jpg

Figure it out, idiot.

Since when is reading your banal crap, "work?"

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Thanks for the concern.

1nbwh8.jpg

Figure it out, idiot.

Look homo, I can post wherever the fuck I want, unlike you. And I will.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hey Lokmar? Did you feel that burn?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sure about that Dove?

Flynn, do you know what PI even is? Or are you such next level retard that you think anytime a person talks about themselves its "PI"? I never said I do not talk about myself. I said I did not post my own PI.

And there is a huge difference between "crying foul" and people telling you that your posts are unhinged spam that is unfunny, lame and repetitious. Apparently you intend to make "material" out of ptsd and you think by claiming any slap backs are "crying foul" you've somehow protected yourself from any criticism.

Everytime you completely fail to hit your target....you just go off pretending you've really done something. Its predictable and it's interesting how all the posters who function like this on the boards have ended up all hating the same people and going through the same cycles.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Very odd thing for Lily to attack you over. It just shows how she will try and find absolutely anything to use against people, regardless of how trivial or unreasonable.

I recall her ranting at me for being a "loser" because a mate gave me a lift to work one time LOL.

She's scraped the shit-stained barrel more times than I care to remember.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Have you got social anxiety? My ex had a mild case of that. It meant she got edgy at times in busy public places.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Thanks for the concern.

1nbwh8.jpg

Everyone is overfeeding their kitters nowadays.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Schwarzie is 8 kilos... when we rescued him he was 3.5 kilos.

He gets human tuna, cat biscuits and sometimes chicken... he eats anything put in front of him because he knows what hunger really is.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Schwarzie is 8 kilos... when we rescued him he was 3.5 kilos.

He gets human tuna, cat biscuits and sometimes chicken... he eats anything put in front of him because he knows what hunger really is.
Plus he's a cat and they eat things like that
Yeah..can you believe that ? Tuna and cat biscuits who'd a thought
BTW mine is 13.6 kilos of orange lurve lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Why are champions and stars like @lokand @bibanned in meltdown? Abd why is the smelliest whore @Lily which smells of ass by way, a moderator?

let the two free ssap and make me a moderstor along with @Aryan. Or i leave. Enough if that shit.
Is it true you fellate meltdown members while locked and no where to run ?