Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd probably bang Lokmar.

Like as a friend :D

Who wouldn't you bang, whore?
She wouldnt bang YOU, pig! PWN3D!
LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

Oh, yeah. Yay you! Congratulations, you won the slut that's fucked at least three people off of forums. lmfao
But you said no one would. Doveys pitty fuk counts, bitch! BOOYAH!

Shes in the other thread saying I OFFERED you my pussy.

I said "I'd probably bang Lokmar. As a friend" and she heard "Hey Lok! Cum git this here cOn pussay!!"

Bahahahaha. I think her frontal lobe is experiencing some distention.

Saying you'll bang someone is what?

Saying I'd probably bang. :ThumbsUp1:

Why would a married/committed woman talk to other men like that?
Don't you have any morals?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

Oh, yeah. Yay you! Congratulations, you won the slut that's fucked at least three people off of forums. lmfao

Arent you are Murd friends now?

Relevance?
Just asking.....carry on.

So on a scale of 1 to 10.....like a Nun being one and the Debbie who did Dallas being 10.....HOW slutty is to fuck at least 3 people from these forums alone?

The clincher is if the woman keeps offering up her box for grabs by any Tom or Hairy Dick.

IS it, now? Maybe like every Bryan, Farmer, Wizer, Hatefull Fucker, SurleyPoker, WTF Chuck, and TWAP.....just for starter?

Do dating site hook ups factor in?

KEEPS as in happening right now.

Okay so its slutty if it continues like past January 2022?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

I said "I'd probably bang Lokmar. As a friend" and she heard "Hey Lok! Cum git this here cOn pussay!!"

Dumb bitch has no sense of humor. She musta ate it.
Your Troll game is still weak.

Well it's a good thing you showed up so you neg emoji posts and show us how it's done.

Phew. The pressure is off.

Wanna fuck?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

Relevance?

So on a scale of 1 to 10.....like a Nun being one and the Debbie who did Dallas being 10.....HOW slutty is to fuck at least 3 people from these forums alone?

The clincher is if the woman keeps offering up her box for grabs by any Tom or Hairy Dick.

IS it, now? Maybe like every Bryan, Farmer, Wizer, Hatefull Fucker, SurleyPoker, WTF Chuck, and TWAP.....just for starter?

I'm talking about right now, about YOU. Just today, you, a married woman said "jokingly" she'd fuck a man on this very forum.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

Well it's a good thing you showed up so you neg emoji posts and show us how it's done.

Wanna fuck?
You are very Welcome Duh'V, it's really shame Stubby Neck isn't here to fag lame me, so you can cheerlead his boring stale emoji abuse.

PWN#T

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

Whats wrong with saying youd probably bang someone? I happen to know my husband.....who is a sucker for short burnettes.....would probably bang Anna Nichole Smith.

I died laughing when he told me that because I NEVER would have thought he would probably bang Anna Nichole Smith. He doesnt even like blondes.....he just said "I dont know what it is, but I'd slaughter it".

People dont DIE at the alter yanno.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

Relevance?

I'm talking about right now, about YOU. Just today, you, a married woman said "jokingly" she'd fuck a man on this very forum.

What about women who are married and not so jokingly have so much e sext that it was considered a Valhallan hazing?

Is that slutty?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

Whats wrong with saying youd probably bang someone? I happen to know my husband.....who is a sucker for short burnettes.....would probably bang Anna Nichole Smith.

I died laughing when he told me that because I NEVER would have thought he would probably bang Anna Nichole Smith. He doesnt even like blondes.....he just said "I dont know what it is, but I'd slaughter it".

Talking to one another is fine. Yes, we've had those conversations. But we don't talk to others about fucking them. That's disrespectful unless you already have an "open" relationship.

we do not

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

Relevance?

What about women who are married and not so jokingly have so much e sext that it was considered a Valhallan hazing?

Is that slutty?

Quit trying to drag Murdock into this, she's not saying a damn thing about you. It's myself and Flynn that have been flaming you.

You're an asshole.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

I loved it, and went and gave tongue my July 4th Flag when Trump said he'd like to fuck Ivanka.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

Wanna fuck?
You are very Welcome Duh'V, it's really shame Stubby Neck isn't here to fag lame me, so you can cheerlead his boring stale emoji abuse.

PWN#T

And you dont cheer lead in the opposite direction?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

I loved it, and went and gave my deep tongue my July 4th Flag when Trump said he'd like to fuck Ivanka.

.......wut?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

Talking to one another is fine. Yes, we've had those conversations. But we don't talk to others about fucking them. That's disrespectful unless you already have an "open" relationship.

we do not

So wait.

The only way I can post on a board that I'd "probably fuck" someone would be if I had an open marriage?! And then it's all allowed and shit?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

I loved it, and went and gave my deep tongue my July 4th Flag when Trump said he'd like to fuck Ivanka.

.......wut?
3002.jpg

So hot, so MAGA!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

we do not

So wait.

The only way I can post on a board that I'd "probably fuck" someone would be if I had an open marriage?! And then it's all allowed and shit?

You CAN do whatever you want. What you can't do is control how others perceive you when you do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

.......wut?
3002.jpg

So hot, so MAGA!

You do understand that you are doing that TDS spam shit that inspires the whole "admin sucks cock" thing right now?

Wtf does Trump have to do with this convo?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

.......wut?
3002.jpg

So hot, so MAGA!

You do understand that you are doing that TDS spam shit that inspires the whole "admin sucks cock" thing right now?

You understand that you have the power to scroll past anything?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

.......wut?
3002.jpg

So hot, so MAGA!

Absolutely. However people have a lot of mental pain over Big spam posting "Admin sucks cock".

So if we are to scroll past THIS ridiculous Trump obsession, than scrolling past "Admin sucks cock" should also be scrolled past.

Spam is spam.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

we do not

So wait.

You CAN do whatever you want. What you can't do is control how others perceive you when you do.

I'm ASKING about this "perception"....I dont care how you percieve things.

That's a you problem.

No one is obligated to carry your burdens :ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

.......wut?
3002.jpg

So hot, so MAGA!

Absolutely. However people have a lot of mental pain over Big spam posting "Admin sucks cock".

So if we are to scroll past THIS ridiculous Trump obsession, than scrolling past "Admin sucks cock" should also be scrolled past.

Spam is spam.

Yet, here we are with a cleaner politics board where spamming by everyone has been curtailed. Bigly Stupid didn't just insult admin, he went after everyone that disagreed with him with his spam.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

we do not

So wait.

I'm ASKING about this "perception"....I dont care how you percieve things.

That's a you problem.

No one is obligated to carry your burdens :ThumbsUp1:

If you ask me, you're going to get my perception, ding bat.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

.......wut?
3002.jpg

So hot, so MAGA!

Spam is spam.

Yet, here we are with a cleaner politics board where spamming by everyone has been curtailed. Bigly Stupid didn't just insult admin, he went after everyone that disagreed with him with his spam.
I took a lot of heat for merely responding to Stubby the Spam King's nonstop assault, he is angry and impotent without a panel to abuse.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

.......wut?
3002.jpg

So hot, so MAGA!

Spam is spam.

I took a lot of heat for merely responding to Stubby the Spam King's nonstop assault, he is angry and impotent without a panel to abuse.

They're still trying to tell others how things should be done. :GiggleBitch:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

Get back to rubbing mamma oaks fat ass, faggit.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

Right? Because you'd rather rub Bigly Stupid's fat ass, homo!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

You calling anyone fat is hysterical. Cow

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

Don't forget I've seen your thunder thighs...fatty

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

You think so? Poark?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

You think so? Poark?

Yes, I know so. But don't worry, I also know you've banged fat chicks. You said so last night.