Thank you for the time off

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m lucky because he will not allow anyone (including himself) to be preoccupied with phones/iPads/laptops because he wants us to talk to each other and be a family.

Sounds very controlling.
Bimbo always has to chime in and make shit about herself. She's an attention whore so someone wasting their time to control her gives her self worth.

Yeah, bad partner, wants the family to focus on family time. What a sin!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This thread is really rough on my labia.

certainly on your ass hairs...

I have NO ass hair. I make sure to shave all up in there. I cant STAND any sort of hair on any avenue down in lady town. I just so happen to be very freshly shaved at the moment.

Thanks for the concern.

Ok. Not concerned. Just noticing your melty.

So what am I melting over?

I think you are just noticing things you WANT to notice.

Over Flynn's insult. At least that how it appears to the casual observer.

Ahhhh yes. The killer "ur labia iz rotten" really got to me.

I have never ever seen that said to anyone before nor has anyone ever posted that to me before. Totally OG. Cutting edge shit. My prolapse is throbbing with emotional pain.

Flynn really crippled me with that!

Pretty much, which is why you keep bringing it up. Kinda like your "potato" fiasco.

The question is: Is Duhv the Dan Quayle of forums or is Dan Quayle the Duhv of Vice Presidents?

1nbwh8.jpg

Dan Quayle is smarter than you. So no. You're the misguided and poorly educated cunt that thinks she's running shit shit here.
He's damned well smarter than biden, pelosi, schumer, kameltoe, and you put together. Now stfu in melty about politics, faggit. Its not allowed!

No stupid. Politics isn't allowed in other subs. Spam and thread-jacking are not allowed in politics.
Figure it out, idiot.
Nigger bitch, get back to the politics board where you belong! Flynnbecile has important work to do!¡

Look homo, I can post wherever the fuck I want, unlike you. And I will.
Back of the bus, nigger bitch!

STFU homo
Eat a dick, tramp!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have NO ass hair. I make sure to shave all up in there. I cant STAND any sort of hair on any avenue down in lady town. I just so happen to be very freshly shaved at the moment.

Thanks for the concern.

I have never ever seen that said to anyone before nor has anyone ever posted that to me before. Totally OG. Cutting edge shit. My prolapse is throbbing with emotional pain.

Pretty much, which is why you keep bringing it up. Kinda like your "potato" fiasco.

The question is: Is Duhv the Dan Quayle of forums or is Dan Quayle the Duhv of Vice Presidents?

1nbwh8.jpg

Dan Quayle is smarter than you. So no. You're the misguided and poorly educated cunt that thinks she's running shit shit here.
He's damned well smarter than biden, pelosi, schumer, kameltoe, and you put together. Now stfu in melty about politics, faggit. Its not allowed!

No stupid. Politics isn't allowed in other subs. Spam and thread-jacking are not allowed in politics.
Figure it out, idiot.
Nigger bitch, get back to the politics board where you belong! Flynnbecile has important work to do!¡

STFU homo
Eat a dick, tramp!

Holy shit, a no YUO.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thanks for the concern.

1nbwh8.jpg

Figure it out, idiot.

STFU homo
Eat a dick, tramp!

Holy shit, a no YUO.
NO YUO, fat ass!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks for the concern.

1nbwh8.jpg

Figure it out, idiot.

STFU homo
Eat a dick, tramp!

Holy shit, a no YUO.
NO YUO, fat ass!

Fuck off, pencil dick.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thanks for the concern.

1nbwh8.jpg

Figure it out, idiot.

STFU homo
Eat a dick, tramp!

Holy shit, a no YUO.
NO YUO, fat ass!

Fuck off, pencil dick.
You want it, ho. You cant have it.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks for the concern.

1nbwh8.jpg

Figure it out, idiot.

STFU homo
Eat a dick, tramp!

Holy shit, a no YUO.
NO YUO, fat ass!

Fuck off, pencil dick.

I guarantee you, there is no woman here that wants you. Not even Fraught.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thanks for the concern.

1nbwh8.jpg

Figure it out, idiot.

STFU homo
Eat a dick, tramp!

Holy shit, a no YUO.
NO YUO, fat ass!

Fuck off, pencil dick.

I guarantee you, there is no woman here that wants you. Not even Fraught.
LOL! Dont be too sure!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd probably bang Lokmar.

Like as a friend :D

Who wouldn't you bang, whore?

You.

No offence I just like peace lol.

I'm not a semi dyke like you.

Even if I were, I do like an attractive face. See, a man could flip you around and avoid the butterface, women just can't do that without a dildo.

And that whole mess is off-putting.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She wouldnt bang YOU, pig! PWN3D!
LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

Oh, yeah. Yay you! Congratulations, you won the slut that's fucked at least three people off of forums. lmfao

Arent you are Murd friends now?

Relevance?

Just asking.....carry on.

So on a scale of 1 to 10.....like a Nun being one and the Debbie who did Dallas being 10.....HOW slutty is to fuck at least 3 people from these forums alone?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

Oh, yeah. Yay you! Congratulations, you won the slut that's fucked at least three people off of forums. lmfao
But you said no one would. Doveys pitty fuk counts, bitch! BOOYAH!

Shes in the other thread saying I OFFERED you my pussy.

I said "I'd probably bang Lokmar. As a friend" and she heard "Hey Lok! Cum git this here cOn pussay!!"

Bahahahaha. I think her frontal lobe is experiencing some distention.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

Relevance?

So on a scale of 1 to 10.....like a Nun being one and the Debbie who did Dallas being 10.....HOW slutty is to fuck at least 3 people from these forums alone?

The clincher is if the woman keeps offering up her box for grabs by any Tom or Hairy Dick.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

I said "I'd probably bang Lokmar. As a friend" and she heard "Hey Lok! Cum git this here cOn pussay!!"

Saying you'll bang someone is what?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks for the concern.

1nbwh8.jpg

Figure it out, idiot.

STFU homo
Eat a dick, tramp!

Holy shit, a no YUO.
NO YUO, fat ass!

Fuck off, pencil dick.
Tell it to Mickey Mouse fgt!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

Relevance?

The clincher is if the woman keeps offering up her box for grabs by any Tom or Hairy Dick.

IS it, now? Maybe like every Bryan, Farmer, Wizer, Hatefull Fucker, SurleyPoker, WTF Chuck, and TWAP.....just for starter?

Do dating site hook ups factor in?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

Dumb bitch has no sense of humor. She musta ate it.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

Relevance?

IS it, now? Maybe like every Bryan, Farmer, Wizer, Hatefull Fucker, SurleyPoker, WTF Chuck, and TWAP.....just for starter?

Do dating site hook ups factor in?

KEEPS as in happening right now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

Saying you'll bang someone is what?

Saying I'd probably bang. :ThumbsUp1:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

LOKMAR WINS, WOOT!

Dumb bitch has no sense of humor. She musta ate it.
Your Troll game is still weak.