The 2023 Women's World Cup

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yes boys and girls the FIFA Women's World Cup is upon us again. Games start this Thursday. Let's give a big round of applause to the U.S. Women's National Team as they go for a 3rd straight World Cup Title.

*Friday July 21, USA vs Vietnam

*Wednesday July 26, USA vs The Netherlands

*Tuesday August 1, USA vs Portugal

GO TEAM USA!!!

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Women's USA is a juggernaut in football (soccer).

They have alot of injuries, but their depth is unmatched.

Watch out for New Zealand. Milly Clegg is the next great women's footballer and they're 22 rank is extremely low.

I'll be watching. My youngest got me into soccer and the US team is a fucking machine

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Women's USA is a juggernaut in football (soccer).

They have alot of injuries, but their depth is unmatched.

Watch out for New Zealand. Milly Clegg is the next great women's footballer and they're 22 rank is extremely low.

I'll be watching. My youngest got me into soccer and the US team is a fucking machine

The U.S. also has to watch out for England if/when they meet after the preliminary round of play. Ellen White has been a thorn in the side of the U.S.A. in previous meetings.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
The U.S. also has to watch out for England if/when they meet after the preliminary round of play. Ellen White has been a thorn in the side of the U.S.A. in previous meetings.
England is the real deal. I wouldn't put their depth on par with USA because there's some girls on the USA team who won't touch grass who could start for some other teams.

Ellen White is amazing, but she's gonna have to be Messi to beat USA. Could it happen? Sure. Will it happen? Idk about that.

If USA don't blow thru the prelims by at least three goals a game I'd be worried about england.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
England is the real deal. I wouldn't put their depth on par with USA because there's some girls on the USA team who won't touch grass who could start for some other teams.

Ellen White is amazing, but she's gonna have to be Messi to beat USA. Could it happen? Sure. Will it happen? Idk about that.

If USA don't blow thru the prelims by at least three goals a game I'd be worried about england.

Very true.

Just like when the underdog Japan defeated the U.S.A. in the 2011 World Cup Final.

Yes. Anything can happen.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Moar people would watch chick soccer if they played naked.
except maybe the brazilian team

OPasGwo.jpeg