the EVERYBODY CUT BIGGIE SOME SLACK thread

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Seriously, folks. I'm only putting this in Meltdown so Biggie can call everyone names, but here's the deal.

People been giving Biggie too much hard time. He's really a nice guy if you give him half a chance. So in this thread, NO FLAMING of Biggie.

If you post in the thread you HAFTA say something nice about Biggie in every post. It's not too much to ask...hellz I can probably think of 2 or 3 nice things to say.

Okay, here we go.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I'll start with this.

People make fun of Biggie over some past dealings he had with some wench where it's said he gave her a few thou to get a car or something like that. And they say a lot of off color stuff about that. But the reality is, he's just generous that way whenever he feels sorry for somebody over their personal finances.

As proof, I'll mention another dame, the legendary and notorious Edna Bambrick, who definitely never ever gave Biggie any pussy NOR DID HE ASK her to for that matter (being the gentleman he is.) And yet, when Edna's old jalopy blew up, he sent her a few thou to get another car WHICH she's still driving years later and still grateful for him doing her a solid.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Another trophy thread by the butthurt monster?

Gee, thanks

I promise I will read this one later

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I read today where he raised his sons without one red cent from their mother. I think that was an honorable thing to do.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I read today where he raised his sons without one red cent from their mother. I think that was an honorable thing to do.
What are you talking about? Women never part with their money. When the relationship is over, a woman usually tries to siphon every cent out of the bloke. This is how it’s been for ages???

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I did too… but she was unfit from the start and that makes me wonder about his save the babies movement tbh

Not enough men are in his position. He is NOT the norm.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I did too… but she was unfit from the start and that makes me wonder about his save the babies movement tbh

There's actually quite a few of us these days. Biggie, myself, and I know several others. Lots of women get hooked on heroin and never even make it back to motherhood. Worse yet, lots just fly the coop cause they're tired of not living the whore life.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not the norm, but standing by your kids is commendable.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Actually. No, she was not unfit from the start. She was pretty decent until her father died

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

This is thee ONLY reason I’ve excused all of his other questionable behavior over the years tbh.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This is thee ONLY reason I’ve excused all of his other questionable behavior over the years tbh.

Being a single parent is stressful. Lashing out at all men or all women isn't helpful though.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously, folks. I'm only putting this in Meltdown so Biggie can call everyone names, but here's the deal.

People been giving Biggie too much hard time. He's really a nice guy if you give him half a chance. So in this thread, NO FLAMING of Biggie.

If you post in the thread you HAFTA say something nice about Biggie in every post. It's not too much to ask...hellz I can probably think of 2 or 3 nice things to say.

Okay, here we go.

Biggie is very consistent. He posts the same three trolls thousands of times. So reliable.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll start with this.

People make fun of Biggie over some past dealings he had with some wench where it's said he gave her a few thou to get a car or something like that. And they say a lot of off color stuff about that. But the reality is, he's just generous that way whenever he feels sorry for somebody over their personal finances.

As proof, I'll mention another dame, the legendary and notorious Edna Bambrick, who definitely never ever gave Biggie any pussy NOR DID HE ASK her to for that matter (being the gentleman he is.) And yet, when Edna's old jalopy blew up, he sent her a few thou to get another car WHICH she's still driving years later and still grateful for him doing her a solid.

Biggie fixed Peaches' car?

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Link to a real nose or put the fucking paper bag back over your head circus freak

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I see Biggie has no link and he's just blowing smoke again.

But regardless, I was gonna say something nice about his relationships with his sons, assuming I have the real story ... which with him, you never know.

Personally I would never even think about renting a recording studio for a son who thought he wanted to be a hip hop artist, a musician who can't tell one note from another one. Fuck, I'd just buy him a decent carry gun and wish him good luck in that "bidness." But I've been lucky with my boys, one had a full ride jock scholarship to a good school and the other one got his college through the military route.

And I never had to suck it up and pay a dime of alimony, since I tend to marry women who have their shit together and don't need me to provide for them after we amicably agree to part company.

But I digress, and I need to say something nice. I'll make another nice post later about how kind he is to women who want to own in internet forum. Shucks, I can think of three or four of them right off the bat.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Are you saying Edna = Peaches?
Read it again.

Yes.

Well, sorry but yer dead wrong there. Edna and Peaches are both dudes, both kinda liberal, but even Biggie can tell you they are two different people in RL.

Biggie bought Edna a used Chevy Blazer several years ago. It cost a bit less than whatever car he gave Dove, but it was still a nice generous thing to do.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Guess I struck a nerve with the nose dig :GiggleBitch:

I don't think even Peachy has any nerves left where that shit is concerned. But it's nothing to me either way, except I enjoy forum life more when people like you think I'm somebody I'm not. Keep admiring those nails though, fish.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
I'm sure you could

Just as I thought, all that tough talk yesterday about throwing some girl out which then turned into getting her an Uber. You act hard but really you're a big softy, and probably too nice in RL so you get taken advantage of by women by the sounds of it.