Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
@Flynn
whats wrong with u?
you got , like, several llifetimes?
that bad, huh... eww, no
Her issues with civilized humanity and stark aversion to soap and water go back to the old FC days
lol
im a noob, sorta, so i missed the inter-forum history between u guys
flamechamps, brawl-hall, trollvalhalla

those were the days

flynn was forum algae in those days we used to use her bulging forehead for dart practice

Flynn was just a kid when Flametown was first kicking off, but Flynn prewrote more and spammed less...

...same with Fox Mulder/Regan/Poppy/Girl Pants... a young guy afraid of all the big bad flametown wolves out there.

But with enough time and contrition in the ranks they've remained and have decided it's because they're actually talented.

...when the truth of the matter is that they're the last batch of leftovers to a golden age of flame...

Though I will place Poppy 10 levels above Flynn.... if the child merchandise collecting shitwit can be bothered delivering quality instead of ankle biting....

Define quality; what does a quality post fitting for the bastard factory look like?

I'm still trying to figure that out. The staff is always going on about "content" and the Hall Monitor (Breakie) has picked up the chant, but right here is an example of a quality topic with a good OP, and I leave it alone for half a day and it goes from five pages to fifteen, reeking of Asperger's and Butthurt from all quarters.

Please lemme know, if you DO get a handle on the answer to yer question.
Content other than the left and the right bollocks of ‘Merica! You’re a blow-in at 300 odd posts buddy. You argue your point with the same adversaries and are bland at the best of times. You have no loyalty to Bastard Factory, we’re well aware of that. You barely interact with other members, and as for “butthurt”...we try to make people like you bite or at least make the effort of a reach-around, but always to no avail. Stop your snivelling and become a loyalist if you’re capable, otherwise fuck off with your nosey twoddle! Twat!

Get offa my lawn, meathead.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Flynn
whats wrong with u?
you got , like, several llifetimes?
that bad, huh... eww, no
Her issues with civilized humanity and stark aversion to soap and water go back to the old FC days
lol
im a noob, sorta, so i missed the inter-forum history between u guys
flamechamps, brawl-hall, trollvalhalla

those were the days

flynn was forum algae in those days we used to use her bulging forehead for dart practice

Flynn was just a kid when Flametown was first kicking off, but Flynn prewrote more and spammed less...

...same with Fox Mulder/Regan/Poppy/Girl Pants... a young guy afraid of all the big bad flametown wolves out there.

But with enough time and contrition in the ranks they've remained and have decided it's because they're actually talented.

...when the truth of the matter is that they're the last batch of leftovers to a golden age of flame...

Though I will place Poppy 10 levels above Flynn.... if the child merchandise collecting shitwit can be bothered delivering quality instead of ankle biting....

Define quality; what does a quality post fitting for the bastard factory look like?

I'm still trying to figure that out. The staff is always going on about "content" and the Hall Monitor (Breakie) has picked up the chant, but right here is an example of a quality topic with a good OP, and I leave it alone for half a day and it goes from five pages to fifteen, reeking of Asperger's and Butthurt from all quarters.

Please lemme know, if you DO get a handle on the answer to yer question.
Content other than the left and the right bollocks of ‘Merica! You’re a blow-in at 300 odd posts buddy. You argue your point with the same adversaries and are bland at the best of times. You have no loyalty to Bastard Factory, we’re well aware of that. You barely interact with other members, and as for “butthurt”...we try to make people like you bite or at least make the effort of a reach-around, but always to no avail. Stop your snivelling and become a loyalist if you’re capable, otherwise fuck off with your nosey twoddle! Twat!

Get offa my lawn, meathead.
Lol..

1ptA.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
meatheads

Yet another food reference....

An enormously muscular guy who cannot hold a conversation about anything other than weight-lifting and protein shakes. Gets upset very quickly when he cannot complete his own sentences and thoughts. Can be found at nightclubs wearing shirts that are 10 sizes too small (if at all). They are by far the most closely related human beings to that of apes, chimpanzees, and other
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. They are evolutionary hindered and are less capable of
than my dead

The only thing you lack is the musculature and the smarts of the dead hamster.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oak needs to get her eating under control.... her insulin levels are all over the place.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Perhaps to a certain degree. Believe it or not, there are people on here who I like, so it's only natural to want them to have a positive opinion of me.

People like you though? I genuinely couldn't a flying fuck what you think.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Perhaps to a certain degree. Believe it or not, there are people on here who I like, so it's only natural to want them to have a positive opinion of me.

I, on the other hand, don't care what people that even like me think about me. This is a past time. It's not real life and I don't know anyone here in real life.

You have to be mental to care about people you don't know. It's ridiculous.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Say something nice about Biggies?

Sure, he's passionate about his beliefs, is willing to defend those beliefs, obviously loves his country; he can be funny and witty and eloquent when he wants to be; and, if the stories are true, he can also be kind and generous.

Not bad for a midget.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I, on the other hand, don't care what people that even like me think about me. This is a past time. It's not real life and I don't know anyone here in real life.

Whoa, stand back guise, we gotta sassy bad ass big momma over here and she don't care wuttt noobody thinks about herrrr!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Whoa, stand back guise, we gotta sassy bad ass big momma over here and she don't care wuttt noobody thinks about herrrr!
I'd imagine poark is just as aggrieved, belligerent, and disagreeable offline as on.
You'll see when Jeff Hanson gets here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They HATE that, too. They think SO highly of themselves that they cant imagine anyone getting so fed up that they dont even care about their shitty ass opinions and dont feel bothered to defend their own pov to them anymore either.

Total control freaks who believe they are above others. That one still emojis my posts knowing damn well I dont give the slightest fuck.

Like "oh look, the overbearing narcissistic wacko I put on ignore doesnt like my post....GO FIGURE. What a fucking SHOCKER". *yawn* but she sure wants me to see it anyway lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They HATE that, too. They think SO highly of themselves that they cant imagine anyone getting so fed up that they dont even care about their shitty ass opinions and dont feel bothered to defend their own pov to them anymore either.

Total control freaks who believe they are above others. That one still emojis my posts knowing damn well I dont give the slightest fuck.

Like "oh look, the overbearing narcissistic wacko I put on ignore doesnt like my post....GO FIGURE. What a fucking SHOCKER". *yawn* but she sure wants me to see it anyway lol.

You're another moron that can't stop posting about me though "you don't care". Fuck off with that shit already.