the EVERYBODY CUT BIGGIE SOME SLACK thread

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck you Gladass. What was hubby’s Felony conviction for? Must have been really guilty. Like lots of proof. Where’s your proof FAT ASS?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ok, last nights Flynn was utter crap. Not our usual Flynn. Hmmm…

She must have given you permission to use the account last night.

I believe she gave you permission to play the little kid role so Seamajor could play with you.
I shouldn’t be laughing at this!

FlashyNewGrackle-max-1mb.gif

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I believe she gave you permission to play the little kid role so Seamajor could play with you.

If you really want to flame seamajor, replace his avatar with a picture of your nasty ass.

Ah I get it now. Seamajor took Maxis place. That’s why you’ve been posting lately. Are you pretending to be a little boy or girl?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck you Gladass. What was hubby’s Felony conviction for? Must have been really guilty. Like lots of proof. Where’s your proof FAT ASS?

I already told you. He shot a child molester in the head. Want me to send him your way?

Please do Gladass. Might me the last time you see the convicted felon. Who’d miss him? I bet he’s a big pussy.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I already told you. He shot a child molester in the head. Want me to send him your way?

Please do Gladass. Might me the last time you see the convicted felon. Who’d miss him? I bet he’s a big pussy.

Someone with your preferences would think killing child molesters is a pussy move:facepalm:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you really want to flame seamajor, replace his avatar with a picture of your nasty ass.

Ah I get it now. Seamajor took Maxis place. That’s why you’ve been posting lately. Are you pretending to be a little boy or girl?

Are you pretending to be able to flame?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

No but you’re still pretending you’re a little Japanese girl

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Please provide proof of this allegation. Oh, it's another made-up nonsense post. Carry on.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Please provide proof of this allegation. Oh, it's another made-up nonsense post. Carry on.

ok @Rukia Kuchiki