the EVERYBODY CUT BIGGIE SOME SLACK thread

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
so flynn, let's dispense with all the hostilities and growling for just a second.

I'd like to know how you're doing? Did you spend this fine weekend in a shelter or a jail cell?

Does it hurt your head when try and post funny shit?

It certainly hurts mine.
THe ass smooching be real when feelings are hurtz :LOL3:

Are you just mad that no one can get that "low" to kiss yours?
Pull out the big guns now are we?

So.

A squirt gun is taller than you?
a skunk smells better than you .... yuk yuk

go to sleep before the rest of your hair falls out

Would that "skunk" still be taller than you?
NO, FlynnTX it wouldn't

Now go to sleep, you have a big day on the unemployment line tomorrow

Would that be before or AFTER I fuck a dog (Dovey)?

Not gonna lie.

Naming your dog "dovey"......its a bit much. Even for you.

Go wash your bussy.

I will say this...at least I didn't pay $3.5K for a dog.
that's cause you don't have 3.5K

you yourself said so earlier :LOL3:

I don't have $3.5K to spend on cheap hookers. Yes. You're absolutely right. For once.

Past fling? Or current?

Why?

Are you jealous?

You actually think that Dog might have $3.5K to give you?

Yeah, the dog has 3.5k to give me

okay, time for your pills and orange juice

You weren't looking for a refund after Dovey?

You weren't looking for mom after you pulled the coat hanger out of your head?

Rumor has it, that coat hanger is still in there and he has two horny looking bumps where her temples are.

The head just kinda grew around it.

The dog thinks its HOT.

Rumor has it that that you can't spell "empiracle."

Rumor has it you got two dogs you named after me and Big that you fuck and they still havent given 3.5k.

I still can't believe flynntx actually admitted to fucking dogs

I still can't believe you fucked Dovey for $3.5K.
I still can't believe you survived being flushed down a toilet with a coat hanger lodged in your forehead as a pup

I can't still can't believe you were birthed out of Freud's ass.

Which came first the asshole or the asshole?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
so flynn, let's dispense with all the hostilities and growling for just a second.

I'd like to know how you're doing? Did you spend this fine weekend in a shelter or a jail cell?

It certainly hurts mine.

So.

NO, FlynnTX it wouldn't

Not gonna lie.

Go wash your bussy.

I missed this one.

So....just a recap. Flynn, again admits to banging the dog.

And thinks rutting the dog for free is some how superior to having a significant other buy a car for you.

I mean damn. Am I supposed to feel bad like I should have just fucked a dog?

Omg Big I'm so embarrassed that we were together and you bought a car for me. Like I could have been fucking a dog for free! I'm such an idiot.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

It certainly hurts mine.

So.

NO, FlynnTX it wouldn't

Not gonna lie.

Go wash your bussy.

I missed this one.

And thinks rutting the dog for free is some how superior to having a significant other buy a car for you.

Omg Big I'm so embarrassed that we were together and you bought a car for me. Like I could have been fucking a dog for free! I'm such an idiot.
Not only that but she also admits to being broke ass bump with nothing but lint in her bank account

I found that to be appalling actually

what a fucking peasant

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It certainly hurts mine.

So.

NO, FlynnTX it wouldn't

Not gonna lie.

Go wash your bussy.

I missed this one.

Whores don't do anything for free, duh.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
@Flynn
whats wrong with u?
you got , like, several llifetimes?
that bad, huh... eww, no
Her issues with civilized humanity and stark aversion to soap and water go back to the old FC days
lol
im a noob, sorta, so i missed the inter-forum history between u guys
flamechamps, brawl-hall, trollvalhalla

those were the days

flynn was forum algae in those days we used to use her bulging forehead for dart practice

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Somewhere along the line Flynn turned into the fucking Rain man tho

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Where’d those FT misfits go? Fuck, that got a tad silly! How were the lame jokes!? Christ...felt like I was back in high school!
Yeah, flynn is fucking horrid. She zaps the fun right out of the exchange with her milky oatmeal spam. Even sewage major does better than her

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Where’d those FT misfits go? Fuck, that got a tad silly! How were the lame jokes!? Christ...felt like I was back in high school!
Yeah, flynn is fucking horrid. She zaps the fun right out of the exchange with her milky oatmeal spam. Even sewage major does better than her
The cringe-factor is right up there! :facepalm:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think flynn passed out

she has to open her eyes before sunrise or she rots in her computer chair

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Flynn
whats wrong with u?
that bad, huh... eww, no
Her issues with civilized humanity and stark aversion to soap and water go back to the old FC days
lol

those were the days

flynn was forum algae in those days we used to use her bulging forehead for dart practice

Flynn was just a kid when Flametown was first kicking off, but Flynn prewrote more and spammed less...

...same with Fox Mulder/Regan/Poppy/Girl Pants... a young guy afraid of all the big bad flametown wolves out there.

But with enough time and contrition in the ranks they've remained and have decided it's because they're actually talented.

...when the truth of the matter is that they're the last batch of leftovers to a golden age of flame...

Though I will place Poppy 10 levels above Flynn.... if the child merchandise collecting shitwit can be bothered delivering quality instead of ankle biting....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Flynn
whats wrong with u?
that bad, huh... eww, no
lol

those were the days

Flynn was just a kid when Flametown was first kicking off, but Flynn prewrote more and spammed less...

...same with Fox Mulder/Regan/Poppy/Girl Pants... a young guy afraid of all the big bad flametown wolves out there.

But with enough time and contrition in the ranks they've remained and have decided it's because they're actually talented.

...when the truth of the matter is that they're the last batch of leftovers to a golden age of flame...

Though I will place Poppy 10 levels above Flynn.... if the child merchandise collecting shitwit can be bothered delivering quality instead of ankle biting....
I thought that place only started last year!? No wonder they were so possessive and bent out of shape when I rocked up. I couldn’t say boo without stern warning from that CW chick right from the get go! And then with my handbrake on, I was mobbed by brown-stained, thesauruses-wielding, bum_bandits and thought fuck this place for a joke. And that was that...

:daFuq:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Flynn
whats wrong with u?
that bad, huh... eww, no
lol

those were the days

I thought that place only started last year!? No wonder they were so possessive and bent out of shape when I rocked up. I couldn’t say boo without stern warning from that CW chick right from the get go! And then with my handbrake on, I was mobbed by brown-stained, thesauruses-wielding, bum_bandits and thought fuck this place for a joke. And that was that...

Flametown is a generic term from the very late 90's and early 2000's onwards... it might have come into effect in the 2000's but it covered the inception and rise of flame message boards before that.

Flametruth is a different kettle of fish... there was a previous Flame truth site run by a different person....well over 10 years ago. Cw has done a lil jest thing there...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Flynn
whats wrong with u?
that bad, huh... eww, no
lol

those were the days

Flametown is a generic term from the very late 90's and early 2000's onwards... it might have come into effect in the 2000's but it covered the inception and rise of flame message boards before that.

Flametruth is a different kettle of fish... there was a previous Flame truth site run by a different person....well over 10 years ago. Cw has done a lil jest thing there...
Ahhh...got you. And all this “flaming” terminology instead of good old “trolling” stems from all that. Fucking hell. Okay...lol, I was a bit out of the loop. I only started in 2006, because I had just come to NSW from Western Australia where I was living in the sticks back in woop woop! No internet...
:ThumbsUp1: