the EVERYBODY CUT BIGGIE SOME SLACK thread

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On cue, here comes Freud with his charity "yuk yuk" emote that he was obligated to pay Breakfall.

So predictable.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Flea, did the doctor give you a can of fix a flat in case your ass bursts?

Why didn’t the doctor show you the proper way to tuck?

Because no one here is a tranny in search of tucking instructions.

Is it true that you're always this stupid?

Is it true you lift up your skirt for Seamajor?

Is it true that you have officially run out of material?

Is it true Seamajor likes it when you call him daddy?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're pretty obsessed with making up deviant sex fantasies. You should return to church.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Take note insects

If you want your thread to go places put my name on it and moisten it with some of your own tears

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that what you call your very own convicted felon? Must be some house hold?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WHEW! I just got through the last 8 pages and this is DEFINITELY a good time to say "NIGGER!".

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Flynn
whats wrong with u?
you got , like, several llifetimes?
that bad, huh... eww, no
Her issues with civilized humanity and stark aversion to soap and water go back to the old FC days
lol
im a noob, sorta, so i missed the inter-forum history between u guys
flamechamps, brawl-hall, trollvalhalla

those were the days

flynn was forum algae in those days we used to use her bulging forehead for dart practice

Flynn was just a kid when Flametown was first kicking off, but Flynn prewrote more and spammed less...

...same with Fox Mulder/Regan/Poppy/Girl Pants... a young guy afraid of all the big bad flametown wolves out there.

But with enough time and contrition in the ranks they've remained and have decided it's because they're actually talented.

...when the truth of the matter is that they're the last batch of leftovers to a golden age of flame...

Though I will place Poppy 10 levels above Flynn.... if the child merchandise collecting shitwit can be bothered delivering quality instead of ankle biting....

Define quality; what does a quality post fitting for the bastard factory look like?

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
@Flynn
whats wrong with u?
that bad, huh... eww, no
Her issues with civilized humanity and stark aversion to soap and water go back to the old FC days
lol

those were the days

flynn was forum algae in those days we used to use her bulging forehead for dart practice

Flynn was just a kid when Flametown was first kicking off, but Flynn prewrote more and spammed less...

...same with Fox Mulder/Regan/Poppy/Girl Pants... a young guy afraid of all the big bad flametown wolves out there.

But with enough time and contrition in the ranks they've remained and have decided it's because they're actually talented.

...when the truth of the matter is that they're the last batch of leftovers to a golden age of flame...

Though I will place Poppy 10 levels above Flynn.... if the child merchandise collecting shitwit can be bothered delivering quality instead of ankle biting....

Define quality; what does a quality post fitting for the bastard factory look like?

I'm still trying to figure that out. The staff is always going on about "content" and the Hall Monitor (Breakie) has picked up the chant, but right here is an example of a quality topic with a good OP, and I leave it alone for half a day and it goes from five pages to fifteen, reeking of Asperger's and Butthurt from all quarters.

Please lemme know, if you DO get a handle on the answer to yer question.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Peaches proudly showing off his latest false nose;

iu

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I tried, but I couldn't read the whole thread. I just ain't got time for this shit no more.

Biggie's cool. We've been buds since the earliest days of Valhalla and as far as I know never engaged in anything nefarious.

... just don't mention his mouthful of marshmallows New York accent.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I tried, but I couldn't read the whole thread. I just ain't got time for this shit no more.

Biggie's cool. We've been buds since the earliest days of Valhalla and as far as I know never engaged in anything nefarious.

As far as you know.

That's the thing, we never really know what the cucks do behind the scenes in pm, text or phone calls. Does the gossip become fodder for online nefarious behavior? I think it does.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Flynn
whats wrong with u?
that bad, huh... eww, no
lol

those were the days

I'm still trying to figure that out. The staff is always going on about "content" and the Hall Monitor (Breakie) has picked up the chant, but right here is an example of a quality topic with a good OP, and I leave it alone for half a day and it goes from five pages to fifteen, reeking of Asperger's and Butthurt from all quarters.

Please lemme know, if you DO get a handle on the answer to yer question.
Content other than the left and the right bollocks of ‘Merica! You’re a blow-in at 300 odd posts buddy. You argue your point with the same adversaries and are bland at the best of times. You have no loyalty to Bastard Factory, we’re well aware of that. You barely interact with other members, and as for “butthurt”...we try to make people like you bite or at least make the effort of a reach-around, but always to no avail. Stop your snivelling and become a loyalist if you’re capable, otherwise fuck off with your nosey twoddle! Twat!