The Peace and Love of todays Republican Party. /s

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think we, left of center, have to acknowledge that political violence of all kinds (that isn't self-defense) is unacceptable. I despise Trump with all my being, but abhor what happened yesterday. It is terrible.

To be honest, even pragmatically, it wasn't helpful to the Democrats or anyone left of center. He's going to get an upswell of sympathy and support that might just give him a bigger boost than "Biden senile" does.

That being said, we have to do something about the guns in this country. Another inch, maybe less, and he could have been killed or made a vegetable. Something has to be done.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I think we, left of center, have to acknowledge that political violence of all kinds (that isn't self-defense) is unacceptable. I despise Trump with all my being, but abhor what happened yesterday. It is terrible.

To be honest, even pragmatically, it wasn't helpful to the Democrats or anyone left of center. He's going to get an upswell of sympathy and support that might just give him a bigger boost than "Biden senile" does.

That being said, we have to do something about the guns in this country. Another inch, maybe less, and he could have been killed or made a vegetable. Something has to be done.
Since this kid seems to fit the profile of the modern American School Shooter, a bullied loner etc...I imagine once they calm down the GOP will make some noises about mental health care etc, and then do nothing about expanding mental health care.