The Politically Incorrect Thread.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
10f3eb2c9e0f3bbe24623079feebd230.png

Sam Elliot!!! God I love him! Lol. One of the best damn actors ever!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

On the African continent, the more people you kill, the more you are respected.
Wasn't that Australia? :Confused3:

Obviously you can't get mind around the idea of head hunting and warriors. Lions eat sheep. The continent of Africa has always been, survival of the fittest. The strong live, the weak die or are murdered.

Are you white? I am assuming you are white. White people want to save every life... birds fall out of nests, we want to save them... A baby comes out too early, we stick it in humidity cribs. It was pointed out to me by an African about the African's mindset. Up until then I was very similar to you, clueless.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Obviously you can't get mind around the idea of head hunting and warriors. Lions eat sheep. The continent of Africa has always been, survival of the fittest. The strong live, the weak die or are murdered.

Are you white? I am assuming you are white. White people want to save every life... birds fall out of nests, we want to save them... A baby comes out too early, we stick it in humidity cribs. It was pointed out to me by an African about the African's mindset. Up until then I was very similar to you, clueless.
The word for your journey is not "improvement", it is "deterioration".
Humans are better than animals that can only act on an instinct. We have the ability to think (some, not all). Not using that ability is wasting it.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Humans are better than animals that can only act on an instinct. We have the ability to think (some, not all). Not using that ability is wasting it.

Yes, humans are supposed to be better than animals but are they really?

I would say they are not.

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who you calling clueless cunt ? I’ve had enough experiences with fucking monkeys to know my own mind...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who you calling clueless cunt ? I’ve had enough experiences with fucking monkeys to know my own mind...

I wasn't talking to you but now that we're talking about cluelessness, you're top of the class. STFU and STFD. When I wamt to talk to you, I'll fart in your direction.

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I wasn't talking to you but now that we're talking about cluelessness, you're top of the class. STFU and STFD. When I wamt to talk to you, I'll fart in your direction.

How original
bored-expression-smiley-emoticon.gif

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

some that don't think and do as they do are often happier, look at isolated tribes ... but none conform to how we grew up ... study

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not to mention Trevon physically attacked someone while the white kid didn’t.

Trevon was approached by a nutter and had every right to try to defend himself. For all he knew, the latino murderer was a sexual predator trying to steal Travon off the street.

Trevon was attacked you idiot... not the other way around. And he had the right to defend himself from the stranger.

The murderer should have gotten life in jail.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Very sad two beautiful children were ruthlessly murder for nothing.

And YOU using their deaths for some stupid gain only you are aware of, is appalling.
The problem with these images on the internet is that they do not always provide the complete picture of the situation.

The people posting it have a hidden agenda and they manipulate the information accordingly

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not to mention Trevon physically attacked someone while the white kid didn’t.

Trevon was approached by a nutter and had every right to try to defend himself. For all he knew, the latino murderer was a sexual predator trying to steal Travon off the street.

Trevon was attacked you idiot... not the other way around. And he had the right to defend himself from the stranger.

The murderer should have gotten life in jail.
Yeah but it was only a mud, don’t really matter...