The Politically Incorrect Thread.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Not to mention Trevon physically attacked someone while the white kid didn’t.

Trevon was approached by a nutter and had every right to try to defend himself. For all he knew, the latino murderer was a sexual predator trying to steal Travon off the street.

Trevon was attacked you idiot... not the other way around. And he had the right to defend himself from the stranger.

The murderer should have gotten life in jail.

Da fuq? Since when did you become a nigger lover?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Trevon was approached by a nutter and had every right to try to defend himself. For all he knew, the latino murderer was a sexual predator trying to steal Travon off the street.

Trevon was attacked you idiot... not the other way around. And he had the right to defend himself from the stranger.

Skin colour is not relevant for THE TRUTH. Might be time you realize that

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm strongly against lying about people and lying about political factions.

Trevon stopped studying and listening to his music and went down the shops to buy lollies late evening and was murdered running home in the rain by a nutjob.

There is no excuses for that. He was doing nothing wrong and was a soft target. Fuck that screwy latino fucker. He should have gone to jail and NOT been let off.

Now, if Trevon was destroying public property and was rioting like the other apes, and was shot, I would applaud it.

I don't hate people on their skin colour, I hate bad acts.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Skin colour is not relevant for THE TRUTH. Might be time you realize that

The point being, which naturally flew straight over your dyed purple hair, is why should anyone give a fuck about a dead nigger gangbanger?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Trevon stopped studying and listening to his music and went down the shops to buy lollies late evening and was murdered running home in the rain by a nutjob.

There is no excuses for that. He was doing nothing wrong and was a soft target. Fuck that screwy latino fucker. He should have gone to jail and NOT been let off.

Now, if Trevon was destroying public property and was rioting like the other apes, and was shot, I would applaud it.

Caskur, forget about this futile bullshit and concentrate on your own people. Whites should not give 2 shits about ghetto pavement apes.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
trayvon-martin-marley-lion.jpeg

I remember that!!!! That is so true!!!! That's how it is. Fucked up world we live in. All lives matter or BLACK LIVES DON'T!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Caskur, forget about this futile bullshit and concentrate on your own people. Whites should not give 2 shits about ghetto pavement apes.

My own people drink, smoke, sell drugs and gamble... stellar community members.... they're worse than niggas.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[/QUOTE]

All I think about is the suffering of the parents.
[/QUOTE]

All I can think about is Trayvon's picture that is like taken 4 years before he look like a gang banger !

Q

Banned

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

[/QUOTE]

All I can think about is Trayvon's picture that is like taken 4 years before he look like a gang banger !
[/QUOTE]

He had a hoody on and was ducking from the rain dipstick so there was no one there to see what he looked like. Someone should shoot you.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I remember that!!!! That is so true!!!! That's how it is. Fucked up world we live in. All lives matter or BLACK LIVES DON'T!

Parents didn't give a fuck about him,just like most kneegrow baby makers.
You know his parents?

Yes, I know exactly how the parents of those two boys feel.

Is this a problem for you?

Q

Banned

Parents didn't give a fuck about him,just like most kneegrow baby makers.
You know his parents?
Yes, I know exactly how the parents of those two boys feel.

Is this a problem for you?
I replied to Ice, who claimed they did not care. I was wondering what that statement was based on

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

[/QUOTE]

He had a hoody on and was ducking from the rain dipstick so there was no one there to see what he looked like. Someone should shoot you.
[/QUOTE]

You must be a dizzy cunt,the above post ask what's differant in the photo and that's my answer and said nothing about seeing his face or a hoody or who seen him but don't have to be there to know the type!
So should Trayvon get shot? Not my call - - - - - -

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You are factually incorrect. The court found Trevon attacked another person, threatening to kill him, and was shot after beating the guy and trying to take his gun. I still think that guy was an asshole, his actions since have proven that, but the court got the call correct.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This Trayvon? The Obama said "if he had a son, it would be Trayvon".

Trayvon-Martin-courtesy-weaselzippers-us-2.jpg

And this George Zimmerman, the one the media tried to smear, after being attacked?

121204024420-ac-lawyer-george-zimmerman-bloody-photo-00003724-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

George-Zimmermans-head-injuries-on-the-night-that-he-shot-and-killed-Trayvon-Martin-courtesy-Fox-New.jpg

Dont feel bad for his parents Caskur, the mom didnt want him either.....

“The photos show Martin blowing smoke and extending his middle finger to the camera. The photos also show [Martin holding] a gun and what appears to be a potted marijuana plant. In the text messages, Martin tells a friend that his mother has told him he needs to move out of her house and move in with his father since he was caught skipping school.” More importantly, lawyer Mark O’Mara told Fox’s Megyn Kelly that the texts reveal that Martin was into street fighting. The deceased teen promised to go back and continue a previous battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are factually incorrect. The court found Trevon attacked another person, threatening to kill him, and was shot after beating the guy and trying to take his gun. I still think that guy was an asshole, his actions since have proven that, but the court got the call correct.

I am NOT incorrect at all... The court got it wrong... period!~

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Trayvon-Martin-courtesy-weaselzippers.us_.jpg

And this George Zimmerman, the one the media tried to smear, after being attacked?

121204024420-ac-lawyer-george-zimmerman-bloody-photo-00003724-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

George-Zimmermans-head-injuries-on-the-night-that-he-shot-and-killed-Trayvon-Martin-courtesy-Fox-News-600x433.jpg

“The photos show Martin blowing smoke and extending his middle finger to the camera. The photos also show [Martin holding] a gun and what appears to be a potted marijuana plant. In the text messages, Martin tells a friend that his mother has told him he needs to move out of her house and move in with his father since he was caught skipping school.” More importantly, lawyer Mark O’Mara told Fox’s Megyn Kelly that the texts reveal that Martin was into street fighting. The deceased teen promised to go back and continue a previous battle.

Hahaha why my image of Trayvon gone? Found the lil shit on Joogle.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

All you have done so far is make factually incorrect claims which don’t even follow the relevant state or federal laws.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

All you have done so far is make factually incorrect claims which don’t even follow the relevant state or federal laws.

What comment wasn't "factual" ...hmmm?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For starters, your ludicrous claim that Trevon was attacked. I could go on at length but let’s start with the easy stuff.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Trayvon-Martin-courtesy-weaselzippers.us_.jpg

George-Zimmermans-head-injuries-on-the-night-that-he-shot-and-killed-Trayvon-Martin-courtesy-Fox-News-600x433.jpg

Hahaha why my image of Trayvon gone? Found the lil shit on Joogle.

Hey @SHAMPAIN , how come 2 of my images are deleted from this post?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For starters, your ludicrous claim that Trevon was attacked. I could go on at length but let’s start with the easy stuff.

He was confronted by an adult with a concealed weapon. Someone with no fucking business approaching anyone, let alone a minor, in the first place. How would you like that or anyone from your family being approached in the middle of the night by a stranger with a concealed weapon? How do you know if Trayvon didn't think some faggot was intending to rape him?

Trayvon had every right to defend himself from that abusive stranger. Trayron was still a mlnor... a child who isn't here now because he was murdered. And the jury let a murderer off.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

He was confronted by an adult with a concealed weapon. Someone with no fucking business approaching anyone, let alone a minor, in the first place. How would you like that or anyone from your family being approached in the middle of the night by a stranger with a concealed weapon? How do you know if Trayvon didn't think some faggot was intending to rape him?

Trayvon had every right to defend himself from that abusive stranger. Trayron was still a mlnor... a child who isn't here now because he was murdered. And the jury let a murderer off.

Trayvon is still dead so who cares?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Every parent who has a living teenager I suspect....

Why are you so emotionally detached?

Are you on meds for depression?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Every parent who has a living teenager I suspect....

Why are you so emotionally detached?

Are you on meds for depression?

Are you on the rags?