The Politically Incorrect Thread.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For starters, your ludicrous claim that Trevon was attacked. I could go on at length but let’s start with the easy stuff.

He was confronted by an adult with a concealed weapon. Someone with no fucking business approaching anyone, let alone a minor, in the first place. How would you like that or anyone from your family being approached in the middle of the night by a stranger with a concealed weapon? How do you know if Trayvon didn't think some faggot was intending to rape him?

Trayvon had every right to defend himself from that abusive stranger. Trayron was still a mlnor... a child who isn't here now because he was murdered. And the jury let a murderer off.

Trayvon is still dead so who cares?

Every parent who has a living teenager I suspect....

Why are you so emotionally detached?

Are you on meds for depression?

Are you on the rags?

So that is a yes to the depression meds then?...

check!~

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
For starters, your ludicrous claim that Trevon was attacked. I could go on at length but let’s start with the easy stuff.

He was confronted by an adult with a concealed weapon. Someone with no fucking business approaching anyone, let alone a minor, in the first place. How would you like that or anyone from your family being approached in the middle of the night by a stranger with a concealed weapon? How do you know if Trayvon didn't think some faggot was intending to rape him?

Trayvon had every right to defend himself from that abusive stranger. Trayron was still a mlnor... a child who isn't here now because he was murdered. And the jury let a murderer off.

Are you on the rags?

check!~
No that was a stupid question in response to your stupid question.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This Trayvon? The Obama said "if he had a son, it would be Trayvon".

Trayvon-Martin-courtesy-weaselzippers.us_.jpg

And this George Zimmerman, the one the media tried to smear, after being attacked?

121204024420-ac-lawyer-george-zimmerman-bloody-photo-00003724-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

George-Zimmermans-head-injuries-on-the-night-that-he-shot-and-killed-Trayvon-Martin-courtesy-Fox-News-600x433.jpg

Dont feel bad for his parents Caskur, the mom didnt want him either.....

“The photos show Martin blowing smoke and extending his middle finger to the camera. The photos also show [Martin holding] a gun and what appears to be a potted marijuana plant. In the text messages, Martin tells a friend that his mother has told him he needs to move out of her house and move in with his father since he was caught skipping school.” More importantly, lawyer Mark O’Mara told Fox’s Megyn Kelly that the texts reveal that Martin was into street fighting. The deceased teen promised to go back and continue a previous battle.

Hahaha why my image of Trayvon gone? Found the lil shit on Joogle.

Hey @SHAMPAIN , how come 2 of my images are deleted from this post?
They're dead mate, did you hot link them? If you send me them I'll edit them in for you

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

And this George Zimmerman, the one the media tried to smear, after being attacked?

121204024420-ac-lawyer-george-zimmerman-bloody-photo-00003724-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

George-Zimmermans-head-injuries-on-the-night-that-he-shot-and-killed-Trayvon-Martin-courtesy-Fox-News-600x433.jpg

“The photos show Martin blowing smoke and extending his middle finger to the camera. The photos also show [Martin holding] a gun and what appears to be a potted marijuana plant. In the text messages, Martin tells a friend that his mother has told him he needs to move out of her house and move in with his father since he was caught skipping school.” More importantly, lawyer Mark O’Mara told Fox’s Megyn Kelly that the texts reveal that Martin was into street fighting. The deceased teen promised to go back and continue a previous battle.

They're dead mate, did you hot link them? If you send me them I'll edit them in for you

I was just surprised to see the img tags gone too, thought maybe they got deleted.

Yeah I hotlinked 'em. Strange 2 of 'em gone so quick, fuckin Joogle lol.

Its ok man, I just wanted to make sure a Mod didnt delete them, as I saw no need for that to be done.

One was a pic of Zimmerman busted head from the back, and the other was Trayvon flicking off the camera, at his age before death, not the innocent young pic of his.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you on the rags?

check!~
No that was a stupid question in response to your stupid question.

calm down..... go throw more tranquillizer down your red neck.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I was just surprised to see the img tags gone too, thought maybe they got deleted.

Yeah I hotlinked 'em. Strange 2 of 'em gone so quick, fuckin Joogle lol.

Its ok man, I just wanted to make sure a Mod didnt delete them, as I saw no need for that to be done.

One was a pic of Zimmerman busted head from the back, and the other was Trayvon flicking off the camera, at his age before death, not the innocent young pic of his.
Yeah some sites block hotlinks for some reason, if a mod edits a post it will say so bud :) Check original post

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That ^^^^^^ is 100% right.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, it is not. You have your opinions where as I have the court’s findings of fact.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What has the corrupt media got to do with the court case?

You dumber than dirt Americans try to TRY people in the media before anything even goes to court in the first place. That is how bloody corrupt your system is and YOU should be aware of that and stop perpetuating it.... but here you are defending a murderer.

No doubt about it, Americans have hay seeds growing out of their ears. Let's hope the latter generation isn't so fucking dumb but I'm not holding my breath.

Flipping the bird doesn't require a death penalty numbnuts. And you wonder why the USA jungle bunnies go apeshit and riot?

Duh!!!~

Reactions: Q
OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You dumber than dirt Americans try to TRY people in the media before anything even goes to court in the first place. That is how bloody corrupt your system is and YOU should be aware of that and stop perpetuating it.... but here you are defending a murderer.

No doubt about it, Americans have hay seeds growing out of their ears. Let's hope the latter generation isn't so fucking dumb but I'm not holding my breath.

Flipping the bird doesn't require a death penalty numbnuts. And you wonder why the USA jungle bunnies go apeshit and riot?

Duh!!!~
I’m not American , got drip your bleeding heart on someone else, I don’t give a flying fuck...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Duh!!!~
I’m not American , got drip your bleeding heart on someone else, I don’t give a flying fuck...

And I don't give a fuck what you don't give a fuck about...

got it?

good!~

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Duh!!!~

And I don't give a fuck what you don't give a fuck about...

got it?

good!~
Haha , rant over now ? Go make me a sandwich...

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

I expect any judgle to be able to look past things like race, skin colour, religion,etc.

Unfortunately the media cannot look past that and that influences a lot of people. Partly this is even done intentionally, because the news nowadays needs to be "controversial".

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No, it is not. You have your opinions where as I have the court’s findings of fact.

You're a dickhead...

Do something about it.
Why are you getting so upset? You and I both know that we don’t have the same issues here to the extend that America has, primarily because the Abo’s were slaughtered and virtually wiped out during colonisation?! Sure a lot was due to diseases like smallpox, but ffs let’s get real about the situation...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're a dickhead...

Do something about it.
Why are you getting so upset? You and I both know that we don’t have the same issues here to the extend that America has, primarily because the Abo’s were slaughtered and virtually wiped out during colonisation?! Sure a lot was due to diseases like smallpox, but ffs let’s get real about the situation...

You aren't comparing properly. Aussie Abos = Native American = indigenous.

African Americans were imported. So were Europeans as well I guess.

There weren't very many abos....They had short life spans.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I expect any judgle to be able to look past things like race, skin colour, religion,etc.

Unfortunately the media cannot look past that and that influences a lot of people. Partly this is even done intentionally, because the news nowadays needs to be "controversial".

That isn't it.

There are only two verdicts the yank jurors can choose. Guilty or Not Guilty...

But there is a third option, - NOT PROVEN.....

The jurors only got one side of the story. They never got the victims side. (so Zimmerman's story gets "benofit of doubt".)

He should have been charged with something like grievous bodily harm causing death, then convicted with a maximum sentence of life.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You're a dickhead...

Do something about it.

You aren't comparing properly. Aussie Abos = Native American = indigenous.

African Americans were imported. So were Europeans as well I guess.

There weren't very many abos....They had short life spans.

That’s a bit naive. Their lifespans are shorter today due to alcohol abuse and drugs. I’ll teach you a relatively recent discovery and a fun fact that you will surely cherish: The Native Americans have Australian Aboriginal genetic DNA coursing through their veins.