The Politically Incorrect Thread.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They had no anti-biotics.... infections killed them early and pre-settlement 35 was considered old age.
Well definitely in the tribal systems with regard to common infection; even a bung tooth could kill you. But that was for also for most races when they were tribal. For the white man that short lifespan was when we were tribal and ill-advised and later due to war.

If viruses are anything to go by, the Warlords today have learnt something about 2020...

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
For starters, your ludicrous claim that Trevon was attacked. I could go on at length but let’s start with the easy stuff.

He was confronted by an adult with a concealed weapon. Someone with no fucking business approaching anyone, let alone a minor, in the first place. How would you like that or anyone from your family being approached in the middle of the night by a stranger with a concealed weapon? How do you know if Trayvon didn't think some faggot was intending to rape him?

Trayvon had every right to defend himself from that abusive stranger. Trayron was still a mlnor... a child who isn't here now because he was murdered. And the jury let a murderer off.

Trayvon is still dead so who cares?

Every parent who has a living teenager I suspect....

Why are you so emotionally detached?

Are you on meds for depression?
projecting straight 2 the 'meds' - i bet u can barely close the door on your med cabinet lol

nobody likes a know-it-all with crazy eyes, u ornery blabber mouth

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1605733348_5d45jyelzg.jpg