The 'Post shit that will annoy Lotus' thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud this is how you deal with uppity little monkeys am I right? :FuckYEAH:
Vh8ZAIu.png

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud
In what way is whitey to blame for this scene? I'm sure you can think of something...
VUhzuIl.gif

See, this is where your stupidity shines. I never said whitey is to blame for everything, did I? I have said there are stupid, evil, violent people in every race, though, haven't I? Your powers of understanding are extremely limited, friend.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
@LotusBud
In what way is whitey to blame for this scene? I'm sure you can think of something...
VUhzuIl.gif

See, this is where your stupidity shines. I never said whitey is to blame for everything, did I? I have said there are stupid, evil, violent people in every race, though, haven't I? Your powers of understanding are extremely limited, friend.
Yes, there are good people on both sides. You are learning.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud
VUhzuIl.gif

I've known this all my life, and I've posted it hundreds of time. I also know there are far more than two sides. You people are thick.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@LotusBud
VUhzuIl.gif

I've known this all my life, and I've posted it hundreds of time. I also know there are far more than two sides. You people are thick.
You’re a nut job ‘Butt. I better start charging you consultancy fees!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
@LotusBud
VUhzuIl.gif

Yes appears so.. Even dried out hags like her can learn something new if she can keep her big head outta her feelings..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud
VUhzuIl.gif

Why do blacks in Africa still practice cannibalism today?
PS Will you have sex with me?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@LotusBud
VUhzuIl.gif

Why do blacks in Africa still practice cannibalism today?
PS Will you have sex with me?
She said, “...powers of understanding...” Comprehension or awareness isn’t a power at all, but rather an ability. A discernment if you will. This individual (‘Butt) has limited interpersonal skills. A nutter in other words. Tread carefully...
:Wrong:

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I think we need to find young Shampers a date, he's gone from lusting after that meth junkie Flynn to trying to chat up the resident Commie Karen...

Is there a shortage of women in Scotland at the minute or something? Lulz.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud
VUhzuIl.gif

For what? Teaching me how to behave if I need an insanity plea at some point?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I think we need to find young Shampers a date, he's gone from lusting after that meth junkie Flynn to trying to chat up the resident Commie Karen...

Is there a shortage of women in Scotland at the minute or something? Lulz.
I'm just boreded...
I have a GF nothing wrong with two or three though...

Except this one here rumor has it resembles Groucho Marx.. but .. meh.. whatever floats your boat

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@LotusBud
VUhzuIl.gif

For what? Teaching me how to behave if I need an insanity plea at some point?
My time. I charge my time out at $130.00 an hour.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud
VUhzuIl.gif

Yes appears so.. Even dried out hags like her can learn something new if she can keep her big head outta her feelings..

That's a laugh riot. You mansplainers need to take credit for teaching me something, which trust me, not one of you righties has ever done. I have ALWAYS been non-partisan.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@LotusBud
VUhzuIl.gif

That's a laugh riot. You mansplainers need to take credit for teaching me something, which trust me, not one of your righties has ever done. I have ALWAYS been non-partisan.
Is it only lefties that teach you things?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lotus is one of the most partisan people here.

You KNOW anyone who says Kyle Rittenhouse is a "murderer" is a so insanely partisan they think people shouldn't be allowed to defend themselves.

Bml/antifa burns down Kenosha. Tries to torch a building occupied with kids.....they dont say shit.

Kyle shoots people who in the act of attacking him? They scream murder.

You literally CANT get more partisan.

These guys who call US partisan thought they had a "gotcha" of some sort for "canceling" some dipshit warmongering peice of shit republican.

They couldnt nonpartisan their way out of a wet paper bag. They are so partisan they refuse to condemn political violence ffs.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
@LotusBud
VUhzuIl.gif

That's a laugh riot. You mansplainers need to take credit for teaching me something, which trust me, not one of you righties has ever done. I have ALWAYS been non-partisan.

thanx for the retort Captain Obvious