The 'Post shit that will annoy Lotus' thread

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lotus is one of the most partisan people here.

You KNOW anyone who says Kyle Rittenhouse is a "murderer" is a so insanely partisan they think people shouldn't be allowed to defend themselves.

Bml/antifa burns down Kenosha. Tries to torch a building occupied with kids.....they dont say shit.

Kyle shoots people who in the act of attacking him? They scream murder.

You literally CANT get more partisan.

These guys who call US partisan thought they had a "gotcha" of some sort for "canceling" some dipshit warmongering peice of shit republican.

They couldnt nonpartisan their way out of a wet paper bag. They are so partisan they refuse to condemn political violence ffs.
fuck lotus. She's a liberal rodent

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
some more MANSPLAINING for @LotusBud

may I suggest #12

MEI2KU_o.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
@LotusBud
In what way is whitey to blame for this scene? I'm sure you can think of something...
VUhzuIl.gif

See, this is where your stupidity shines. I never said whitey is to blame for everything, did I? I have said there are stupid, evil, violent people in every race, though, haven't I? Your powers of understanding are extremely limited, friend.
Yes, there are good people on both sides. You are learning.
Yes appears so.. Even dried out hags like her can learn something new if she can keep her big head outta her feelings..

That's a laugh riot. You mansplainers need to take credit for teaching me something, which trust me, not one of you righties has ever done. I have ALWAYS been non-partisan.

thanx for the retort Captain Obvious

MEI3XP_o.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Liberals like lotus need rape therapy, i.e. bitch needs raped over and over again till she knows her fukin place.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well that's my appetite gone for the rest of the day.
I think Lotus is ignoring me haha

She's far too nosey to actually have anyone on ignore, she just pretends to and slips up sometimes by replying to their posts.
She's told me at least 20 times that I'm on ignore

fuck that drooling cunt

It's a badge of honour.
Being hated by liberals is such a joy. THey're all scum as far as I'm concerned