The 'Post shit that will annoy Lotus' thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you people having fun? This thread is tl;dr. But carry on!
You don't read pictures dumbass...
HZILLU5.png

So brave eh?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Raped and murdered by "Asylum seekers" :FU:

Do you know why that won't sway liberals one bit?

Because most liberals wanna as many people as possible DEAD

What do you think is the solution for the overpopulation and excess of consumerism they complain about so much?

Lula, a fucking piece of trash we had to call president one day, said loud and clear on a Facebook live that covid was a "gift" to humanity

They know all this savages they're letting in the western world won't adapt, won't get into the so called "melting pot" and eventually, will cause a civil war. Bu they don't care. These people were convinced that humanity is garbage and the world would be better without us around.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am not Oak.

That's something Oak would say?

LOL

But that would be cool if you were, since I kinda miss that whiny cunt

I just see how she's off kilter with Oak. I thought that would annoy her and that's what this thread is about. I'm trying to find things other than politics to post about. I ran across this thread and my post tickled me.

I'm sorry for your loss. Hehehe

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
q8VrAkp.png

I think that happened in Thailand and her boyfriend was raped and murdered too....

Nope, it was somewhere in Europe, Sweden if I'm not mistaken. Maybe Germany. I remember the event, she was some sort of "welcome refugees" type

Ahh right. Something like this definitely happened in Thailand a few years ago to a young western tourist couple and 2 Thai men were caught and arrested.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
q8VrAkp.png

I think that happened in Thailand and her boyfriend was raped and murdered too....

Nope, it was somewhere in Europe, Sweden if I'm not mistaken. Maybe Germany. I remember the event, she was some sort of "welcome refugees" type

Ahh right. Something like this definitely happened in Thailand a few years ago to a young western tourist couple and 2 Thai men were caught and arrested.
Yeah I remember that and the pics look very similar...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am not Oak.

That's something Oak would say?

LOL

But that would be cool if you were, since I kinda miss that whiny cunt

I just see how she's off kilter with Oak. I thought that would annoy her and that's what this thread is about. I'm trying to find things other than politics to post about. I ran across this thread and my post tickled me.

I'm sorry for your loss. Hehehe

Thanks for chipping in, Oak.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
They should have shot them in the hands and arms and feet and legs a thousand times first. Then nail their genitals to a board and shot them slowly with small bullets so they can feel each shot. Then for good measure bend them so the shot doesn't hit vital organs and shove a shot gun up their ass and pull the trigger. Follow that with a few hundred rounds to the belly, multiple non lethal rounds to the face from the side so non hit the brain followed by a hundred non lethal rounds to the upper torso carefully aimed so as not to kill them and cauterize each would so they don't bleed out. then slowly, one joint at a time saw off their fingers and toes then

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is this video of my native daughter(who is old enough to post here) shooting a gun in the woods with no government supervision adequate to cream some left wing panties? Lol.

There is SO much more red necky shizz going on hereclol.

Edit....nm the link wont work lol