Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
:LOL3:

c4da284a6777ac3e.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
"murder"??!?!?

Transphobic people like you who refuse to accept people's true self identity is MURDER!!!!!!!!!

You are literally killing people by refusing to accept their self-proclaimed identity!!!!!!!!

I am enraged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It is so sickening that in this day and age, after the trans community has fought so hard to gain acceptance, there are still hateful people who refuse to accept them for who they are!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I hope that's just a meme and you're not celebrating the murder of a human being.

Homeboy literally dressed up like a fucking deer, pranced around the woods are got shot by hunters.

I get it the death a human is tragic.....but this is hilarious.

He wanted to be a deer.....welp he got it.

I feel bad for the hunters who were hunting deer and now have to deal with this trauma.

I have a lot of questions about this....I'm going to search for more info.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Should be legal to hunt freakazoids regardless of what they claim to be.

I mean, that is an idea worthy of a discussion.

Before that, though, I have to settle down.

The amount of hate demonstrated by The Leaker in this thread has really got me agitated.

Where can this resentment towards transdeer come from?!?!!?!?!?!?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This isnt even murder. It might be manslaughter at worst and even that is stretching.

They were hunters out hunting deer....this jack ass was prancing around the woods dressed as a deer.

This was an accident all the way and the blame lays on the guy who was dumb enough to do this in an area that allows hunting.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Should be legal to hunt freakazoids regardless of what they claim to be.

I mean, that is an idea worthy of a discussion.

Before that, though, I have to settle down.

The amount of hate demonstrated by The Leaker in this thread has really got me agitated.

Where can this resentment towards transdeer come from?!?!!?!?!?!?

Lily jus jelly she cant be a transdeer. She has to be a Transwaterbuffalo.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lily the one said transdeer died, we dont know that. Transdeer went to the hospital, but its uncertain if they respected transdeer's rights and took transdeer to the vet or not.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You guys know people actually do the transspecies shit? I'm not sure if it's the same as the "furries" but it may as well be.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You guys know people actually do the transspecies shit? I'm not sure if it's the same as the "furries" but it may as well be.

Oh I know, and people gettin' modified to look like a Dragon, or a Demon, or an Alien.

If thats their thing, whatever, aint my body. But for fucks sake, dont be a deer in the woods with hunters around. That would be like Lily trying to be a Transwhale off the coast during whaling season.