Things In Life You Just Don't Get?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Myself, I choose dancing. I see no sense in getting up on a dance floor while moving your body around in such a way that makes you look like you have some sort of physical abnormality.

Me I love that shit, boogie all night me!

I dont get Trannies or why they want to get close to children all the time to read em stories.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I don't get 'Murican soap operas.

From what I've seen (admittedly not much but every exposure has been consistent with my initial assessment) it's just horrible rich people doing horrible rich things to each other. The vapidity is surpassed only by the triviality.

How the hell is that considered "entertainment"?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess another one for me would be addiction, any kind of addiction. Drugs, sex, gambling etc. I guess why addiction exists is something no human could explain with any degree of certainty. Depending on your personal religious beliefs God has His reasons for its existence I guess.

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Driving for a few hours for some fishing, peace, and quiet, and T.V. on surround sound at night.. some whisky. Get up there and like a 1/3 of the family is having a party. No one says anything before hand. Just a big FUCK YOU!! *Bangs head on door* I know there are other threads for this but I am putting here because I can break the rules any time I wish when I am pissed off. *Slams this threads door shut*

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I guess another one for me would be addiction, any kind of addiction. Drugs, sex, gambling etc. I guess why addiction exists is something no human could explain with any degree of certainty. Depending on your personal religious beliefs God has His reasons for its existence I guess.
Addiction is an illness in its self, it can’t really be cured, even if you ain’t had a drink or fix or whatever for years , it’s still there, it don’t go away.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Myself, I choose dancing. I see no sense in getting up on a dance floor while moving your body around in such a way that makes you look like you have some sort of physical abnormality.
Damn…I dig to jive. I treat dancing like a great comedy. Chicks love dancing, so naturally I was destined to become a great dancer full stop!

I don’t get how people will look you straight in the eyes and tell you that they believe in ghosts. Stupid people believe in ghosts period!

Public farting when you can smell that they obviously have a shit onboard. That’s just fucking shit behaviour!

People that are scared of spiders. Spiders kill flies and mosquitoes…two of the most annoying insects alive.

Loaded dice.

A two-headed coin.

Sleep deprivation.

Good night zzzzzzzzzzzzz

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn…I dig to jive. I treat dancing like a great comedy. Chicks love dancing, so naturally I was destined to become a great dancer full stop!

I don’t get how people will look you straight in the eyes and tell you that they believe in ghosts. Stupid people believe in ghosts period!

Public farting when you can smell that they obviously have a shit onboard. That’s just fucking shit behaviour!

People that are scared of spiders. Spiders kill flies and mosquitoes…two of the most annoying insects alive.

Loaded dice.

A two-headed coin.

Sleep deprivation.

Good night zzzzzzzzzzzzz
That's quite the list. lol

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
61vTiYmH+YL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
Reborn dolls.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dancing is from the gods. I dance whenever I hear music that moves me. Men who love to dance are rare, and priceless!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I used to be addicted to Demerol, is that what you mean?
I didn't "mean" anything. One can be addicted to the internet, to shopping, to coffee, to extreme sports, to countless things or activities or behaviors. But if you were addicted to demerol (I'm allergic to that shit, btw) how can you not "get" addiction?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't "mean" anything. One can be addicted to the internet, to shopping, to coffee, to extreme sports, to countless things or activities or behaviors. But if you were addicted to demerol (I'm allergic to that shit, btw) how can you not "get" addiction?
Hi LB

I understand addiction all too well, but I don't consider a bunch of kids with phones addicts.