Things In Life You Just Don't Get?

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
AI AM MMMM
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
NEAR LY 40 YEA RS DAT MMMM A IF AT HH HR CLEAN ZZ DA JUNK A.R. ROUND and ¡n! MM AI HO USE
END ST ILL WWW.AI.THH/¡NG
he's \A/ sick psyHO but dragZZ me in mental hoSPIT(all), if he speaks, he YE LL ZZ, he killed/poisoned my tiger, nearly killed my cane corso with overfeeding with 4L voL u MMMM men of cooked pasta, destroyed her stomack, caused 3 operations of salvation of my dog,... in year 2010 probably he attack ed me trying to suffocate me cause i've asked when we goNNa F¡NiSSH ED D IN VEST MENT in RO0MMMMZZ that i've finished alone and now i work here, ¡MMMM PRR IS ON ED 4 LA IF.
he' s B:0 OS SING ARRR ROUND, we live in junk, cuZZ he makes us live in Đ AN NK. HH ID IS TRR O0YED MM AI AND MMMM AI MM OTHER ZZ LA IF. and we still need to feed HH¡MMMM. :Beatdown: :STFU3::FU::Worthless Thread::ORLY::Wrong::STFU4::TickTock::ReadRules::Bullshit:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Things I don't understand:

US gun culture.

Multi-generational conditioning.
At this point we're obsessed with guns because we've "always" been obsessed with guns and that's just how it is. We use them on each other so often for a number of reasons far too complex for this response but I suppose it boils down to the dehumanization of anyone not in your own personal tribe and therefore a tendency to treat conflicts even within the tribe as capital offenses.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I wish I could give you marijuana, @Garraty_47

It's all good, bro.
I don't consistently partake on a daily basis and haven't for decades now.

If I have some I'll take a couple puffs when things have wound down and I'm settling in for the night but otherwise these days I don't often mess with it. Will that change if I can just pop into a local dispensary any ol' time and pick up a few grams? I dunno.

Guess we'll find out next year. Heh

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People who measure their worth and success by how much money they have and how much crap they own and how big their crap is. Seriously, I. do. not. get. it. What a waste of a life.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
People who measure their worth and success by how much money they have and how much crap they own and how big their crap is. Seriously, I. do. not. get. it. What a waste of a life.

It is easy to understand.

Some people are competitive and this is the form of competition they have entered: Who can build more wealth.

Just as other measure their success by "Follower count" and others measure their success by their P.B. marathon time.

All of those things you could say "What a waste of a life."

But many people would look at your life, Homewrecker, and say "What a waste of a potato."

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is easy to understand.

Some people are competitive and this is the form of competition they have entered: Who can build more wealth.

Just as other measure their success by "Follower count" and others measure their success by their P.B. marathon time.

All of those things you could say "What a waste of a life."

But many people would look at your life, Homewrecker, and say "What a waste of a potato."
Homewrecker? Eh? Did something I say cause your homestead to pulverize?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's all good, bro.
I don't consistently partake on a daily basis and haven't for decades now.

If I have some I'll take a couple puffs when things have wound down and I'm settling in for the night but otherwise these days I don't often mess with it. Will that change if I can just pop into a local dispensary any ol' time and pick up a few grams? I dunno.

Guess we'll find out next year. Heh
Yeah…it’s no biggie if I have it or don’t have it. But it’s great for a giggle or three. If I’m at a party…look out…I can’t stop talking! Lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Multi-generational conditioning.
At this point we're obsessed with guns because we've "always" been obsessed with guns and that's just how it is. We use them on each other so often for a number of reasons far too complex for this response but I suppose it boils down to the dehumanization of anyone not in your own personal tribe and therefore a tendency to treat conflicts even within the tribe as capital offenses.

Without weapons, we're slaves to the collective/mob and sitting ducks for the evil minded.

It's as simple as that.

Fin

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People that are scared of spiders. Spiders kill flies and mosquitoes…two of the most annoying insects alive.

couldn't agree more.... spiders mind there own business.... actually the big black one that dropped 6 inches in front of my face recently was a VERY unwelcomed visitor. I have limits...;)

we have heaps of spiders on my property.... they're great.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
couldn't agree more.... spiders mind there own business.... actually the big black one that dropped 6 inches in front of my face recently was a VERY welcomed visitor. I have limits...;)

we haves heaps of spiders on my property.... they're great.
I have heaps around the house, particularly the daddy-long legs/ cellar spiders. They’re so used to me that they will even make webs around my bonsai lamp next to my bed. Even the cats leave them alone.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hi LB

I understand addiction all too well, but I don't consider a bunch of kids with phones addicts.

It is about feeling good. That is the addiction.

I pondered this addiction puzzle myself and some clever person said to me addiction is inbuilt... like mothers become addicted to their newborns.... Then I got it.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It is about feeling good. That is the addiction.

I pondered this addiction puzzle myself and some clever person said to me addiction is inbuilt... like mothers become addicted to their newborns.... Then I got it.
You make a strong point there. Didn't look at it that way.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You make a strong point there. Didn't look at it that way.

Personally I think there's also a strong component of disengagement, detachment.

It's not even apathy or delusion... it's more "fuck this shit I'm out".

Given the current state of the world I can't really blame them.