Things In Life You Just Don't Get?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Personally I think there's also a strong component of disengagement, detachment.

It's not even apathy or delusion... it's more "fuck this shit I'm out".

Given the current state of the world I can't really blame them.
All I know is, kids are way better on those phones than I am. lol

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Without weapons, we're slaves to the collective/mob and sitting ducks for the evil minded.

It's as simple as that.

Fin
This might sound true... if it weren't for the fact that everyone has weapons--the evil-minded, the collective/mob and the sitting ducks.

Put an AR-15 in the hands of a sitting duck and that duck will quack its way into the collective/mob.

It's as simple as that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This might sound true... if it weren't for the fact that everyone has weapons--the evil-minded, the collective/mob and the sitting ducks.

Put an AR-15 in the hands of a sitting duck and that duck will quack its way into the collective/mob.

It's as simple as that.
You haven’t been to Africa before I take it?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You make a strong point there. Didn't look at it that way.

I didn't realize it either until somebody pointed it out to me.
Yeah but addiction isn’t really love. I guess a stalker can be addicted to another person, but other than that, one merely loves another.

I love orgasms but I’m not a sex addict??

there is no such thing as a sex addict... Guys are designed to make sperm daily.... usually during the night when they have 6 involuntary erections.... they are desined to perform whenever a female is ready to mate. That is the natural biological order unhibited by contraception/s obviously.

sex addict is another conjured American buzzword.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I didn't realize it either until somebody pointed it out to me.

there is no such thing as a sex addict... Guys are designed to make sperm daily.... usually during the night when they have 6 involuntary erections.... they are desined to perform whenever a female is ready to mate. That is the natural biological order unhibited by contraception/s obviously.

sex addict is another conjured American buzzword.
Sex addiction is a form of mental illness. I have a massive sex drive but I’m not addicted to the act of having sex. I see sex as a sacred moment between husband and wife.

I don’t have 6 erections I can assure you, but rather one, and it usually is followed by the urge to have a piss at 03:00 in the morning…

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Holding a newborn makes you feel good. It is that very same 'feel good' feeling that is addictive... obviously God put that into all animals so those animals would stay devoted to their offspring to feel good...

it isn't about "love."

and there are something like 5 differently types of love anyway...

unconditional love,

romantic love,

brotherly love,

I cannot remember the other 2... look them up.

So we as humans are already born with a propensity to do things that make us feel good... and some of those things will actually kill us...

over eating, drugs and alcohol, and even long distance running.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sex addiction is a form of mental illness. I have a massive sex drive but I’m not addicted to the act of having sex. I see sex as a sacred moment between husband and wife.

I don’t have 6 erections I can assure you, but rather one, and it usually is followed by the urge to have a piss at 03:00 in the morning…

Men have roughly 6 INVOLUNTARY erection while they are sleeping.... when a man has an erection WHILE SLEEPING he is making sperm....

I am sure there are men who have more and some less...

men can have sex 3 times or more a day... to once a day, once every other day... and it is all considered normal.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Holding a newborn makes you feel good. It is that very same 'feel good' feeling that is addictive... obviously God put that into all animals so those animals would stay devoted to their offspring to feel good...

it isn't about "love."

unconditional love,

romantic love,

brotherly love,

So we as humans are already born with a propensity to do things that make us feel good... and some of those things will actually kill us...

Drinking too much water can kill.

I’ve lost total faith in all religions. The final straw that broke the camel’s back was recently with the Dalai Lama asking a child to suck his tongue in front of an astonished crowd! Buddhism was my last spiritual avenue…but now it’s just situation life and my wife.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Men have roughly 6 INVOLUNTARY erection while they are sleeping.... when a man has an erection WHILE SLEEPING he is making sperm....

I am sure there are men who have more and some less...

men can have sex 3 times or more a day... to once a day, once every other day... and it all considered normal.
Well…I only have one erection that I’m aware of and my dick and I are on the same wavelength. The average bloke is supposed to have around 5ml (teaspoon) per ejaculate…I have around 20ml. Four times the average amount. That’s alpha! Löl

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Drinking too much water can kill.

I’ve lost total faith in all religions. The final straw that broke the camel’s back was recently with the Dalai Lama asking a child to suck his tongue in front of an astonished crowd! Buddhism was my last spiritual avenue…but now it’s just situation life and my wife.

Well as the Bible predicted in Matthew 24, the love of the greater number will cool off....... and in another scripture the Bible it says, "He that endures to the end is the one that will be saved" .. and at times this life is definitely an endurance test.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

it isn't about "love."

unconditional love,

romantic love,

brotherly love,

It’s an evolutionary trick that babies are designed for us to love them and protect them.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's as simple as that.

Dude, you don't even understand what an AR-15 is and particularly isn't. You've been conditioned to react to the term like a dim and salivating dog.

But that's you sidetracking... whether intentional or not.

Collectives/mobs are generally not much good, mmmkay?

So everybody... the cowardly little spineless collectivist cunts in the mob and the sitting ducks, have weapons...

This is the natural order.

Debate is finished.

Go back to mob.

End.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You sound triggered, Frood (no pun intended).

I don’t particularly care if we’re talking AR-15’s here or Glocks or even little Lady Pea Shooters in lacy garters.

People with guns think they have an advantage in a conflict, whether it’s over a neighbour asking them to lower the music blaring from their backyard radio or over the control of protestors in the street and, because of this, they’ll be more willing (and able) to “shoot in anger,” as it were, rather than work at de-escalating the situation.

Shooting someone in the chest with a lethal weapon is the ultimate form of instant gratification for the Road Rage Age.

And it’s a thoroughly American practice.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You sound triggered, Frood (no pun intended).

I don’t particularly care if we’re talking AR-15’s here or Glocks or even little Lady Pea Shooters in lacy garters.

People with guns think they have an advantage in a conflict, whether it’s over a neighbour asking them to lower the music blaring from their backyard radio or over the control of protestors in the street and, because of this, they’ll be more willing (and able) to “shoot in anger,” as it were, rather than work at de-escalating the situation.

Shooting someone in the chest with a lethal weapon is the ultimate form of instant gratification for the Road Rage Age.

And it’s a thoroughly American practice.

Your ignorance and cowardice astounds me.

This exchange ended the post before last.

I have spoken and I've found your stance downright dangerous.

I'm glad I live nowhere near you.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People on the mall sleeping in tents to save their place To see the king, it’s about to piss down today and tomorrow, they’ve been there over a week. Like a bunch of Gollums, my precious spot.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Charles Barkley fans..

Impure-Inferior-Homalocephale-size-restricted.gif

Now Bill Murray was still is a SPORT LEGEND. have you seen bowl or play golf? @Alticus Hmm you up to greater athletes than Charles Barkley. Also Bill has a pretty good net worth too. So more successful than your main bitch Barkley. Funnier as well Jackass!!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Charles Barkley fans..

Impure-Inferior-Homalocephale-size-restricted.gif

Now Bill Murray was still is a SPORT LEGEND. have you seen bowl or play golf? @Alticus Hmm you up to greater athletes than Charles Barkley. Also Bill has a pretty good net worth too. So more successful than your main bitch Barkley. Funnier as well Jackass!!
I'd have to agree with you on that one.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
I'd have to agree with you on that one.
Aaaaaa Ha!! you are slowly weakening under my powers of persuasion. If I can be serious for a second though I have always appreciate how good Murray is at just about everything sports related maybe even as much as his comedic talents.

Now this may shock you and will rattle the very foundation of your existence but have a nice day with a typical Canuckian smile.

But another warning so a rewarning DON'T EVER CROSS Quacker. I hate ducks.