Things In Life You Just Don't Get?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Aaaaaa Ha!! you are slowly weakening under my powers of persuasion. If I can be serious for a second though I have always appreciate how good Murray is at just about everything sports related maybe even as much as his comedic talents.

Now this may shock you and will rattle the very foundation of your existence but have a nice day with a typical Canuckian smile.

But another warning so a rewarning DON'T EVER CROSS Quacker. I hate ducks.
You have a good one too bro.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
201108416-1-purewater

Bevy

Factory Bastard
People who have so much cheek filler they look like Jim careys mask

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah but addiction isn’t really love. I guess a stalker can be addicted to another person, but other than that, one merely loves another.

I love orgasms but I’m not a sex addict??
One is a sex addict if the compulsion to have sex ruins that person's career, family life, normal social relationships, etc., and that person still cannot alter the behaviors. It's like any other compulsion -- gambling, shopping, etc -- that ruins lives. Same with the internet. So, yes, there is sex addiction. And love addiction.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
One is a sex addict if the compulsion to have sex ruins that person's career, family life, normal social relationships, etc., and that person still cannot alter the behaviors. It's like any other compulsion -- gambling, shopping, etc -- that ruins lives. Same with the internet. So, yes, there is sex addiction. And love addiction.
Oi…..shhhhhhhhhhh. You don’t get to speak to me when you see fit. Go fart and shit.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Some people might think you are just pretending to be stupid.

But I know better.
So, what happens to your house when you interact with me online? I mean, something that's not in your imagination?

Last edited: