This goes out to all you fuckfaces.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Smh.

Flea started bitching and taking shots (with Casket) and I ignored them. Because I came here to avoid this bullshit.

Then they run and get Chode.

And now its "omg I warned you!".

I've never seen people that cowardly. If you wanna start fights, start a fight and stand by it. Dont play some stupid game that it was the other persons fault and you are so sick of their "drama" that you had to throw a fit until that person responds and then be like "see! I told you!"

It reminds me of when my oldest daughters were younger and they would be sitting next to each other, and the little one would poke at the bigger one until the bigger one lost her temper....then the little one would play victim and yell "mommmm shes being so mean!"

Only my kids grew out of that.

Well this topic has been dug up and repeated way beyond its expectation and it's way past redundant. They wanted a fight and they got one(as usual) so if they wanna whine about it now, that's predictable.

I dont gaf what these wack jobs do as long as it doesnt involve my address and or anything outside these forums, a concept that isnt difficult for anyone that is not part this zombie drama cult that keeps repeating itself.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just throwing this out there to show you fine folks the kind of person Casktard and Super fag are

this is a video parody he made of her dead son

Now tell me what kind of mother sucks up the way she does to a guy who has done this to the memory of her son?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just throwing this out there to show you fine folks the kind of person Casktard and Super fag are

Now tell me what kind of mother sucks up the way she does to a guy who has done this to the memory of her son?

Dude I'm sitting here and I played that video and explained it to my mom, and mom just asked me if this woman just despises her own son smd said he should have just stayed in the closest.

My mother is even disgusted.

Like why would you ever assist a scumbag like this....who did this about your family. ....assist him in harassing and cyber stalking another family?

Only Casket. Her need for hateful personal drama outweighs literally everything else.

But lemme guess ...its us that just "dont get it".

Which is totally fine by me because if I did "get it" and understood this bullshit it's time for me to go to a psych ward.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don’t know her very well? Her son? Must be more to it.

There always is. She kinda brought it to troll/flame boards, and she uses peoples personal info that she searches out.....so a lot of people drug her for this.

I took a lot of shit for defending her.

Of course she has no real issue with people who visciously used her family as ammo.

Forgiving is good. I forgive things. But that doesnt mean you should buddy up with that person and then help him go track people down in real life so you can PI harrass them on entertainment venues.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There always is. She kinda brought it to troll/flame boards, and she uses peoples personal info that she searches out.....so a lot of people drug her for this.

Of course she has no real issue with people who visciously used her family as ammo.

Forgiving is good. I forgive things. But that doesnt mean you should buddy up with that person and then help him go track people down in real life so you can PI harrass them on entertainment venues.

Are you saying her gif isn’t of her son? Sorry to be confused

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

What a fucking low class whoreson!
wCRoG3J.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

wCRoG3J.gif

Hold on amigo. There seems to be more to the story.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

wCRoG3J.gif

Right.

Let's wait for an excuse for Casket aligning with Poofturd....the guy who made that parady of her deceased son....in his endeavor to real life stalk a woman who broke off a thing with him.

I'm sure theyll have kinds of excuses why Casket probably lied to everyone about the deceased person.....so that's why she isnt really mad about it being used, and why they need to look for my address and personal info.

Right?

There is no story. Not to anyone but them. The bottom line it's my decision who I want to have my off board personal info/address and that is enough for anyone who isnt a psycho stalker. So people should pay attention to that. I am not public property and neither is my family so when I say back off searching that's the only side that matters, period. It's all rapist logic, trying to get around this.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you saying her gif isn’t of her son? Sorry to be confused

It's not a gif.

Big posted a YouTube "parody" about Caskets son making fun his death and that he is gay. Poofturd made this video himself.

Now those two are bffs. That's the point.

Go ahead. Watch it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Smh.

Flea started bitching and taking shots (with Casket) and I ignored them. Because I came here to avoid this bullshit.

I've never seen people that cowardly. If you wanna start fights, start a fight and stand by it. Dont play some stupid game that it was the other persons fault and you are so sick of their "drama" that you had to throw a fit until that person responds and then be like "see! I told you!"

It reminds me of when my oldest daughters were younger and they would be sitting next to each other, and the little one would poke at the bigger one until the bigger one lost her temper....then the little one would play victim and yell "mommmm shes being so mean!"

Well this topic has been dug up and repeated way beyond its expectation and it's way past redundant. They wanted a fight and they got one(as usual) so if they wanna whine about it now, that's predictable.

I dont gaf what these wack jobs do as long as it doesnt involve my address and or anything outside these forums, a concept that isnt difficult for anyone that is not part this zombie drama cult that keeps repeating itself.

You didn’t give a fight. You put me on ignore, only to take me off when I put your spamming ass on it. I don’t give two fucks about your address, your life or whether you shit twice and die. You swear everyone is stalking you yet you’re here still with your alleged stalkers. You came here starting with your victim “he’s harassing my family” crap and I disputed it. End of. I didn’t go get Poofer but everyone should believe I did because you said so, right?

I’ll bet my life you’ve been PMing everyone here with your scrollbomb sob story. And whoever doesn’t buy it is a piece of shit, right? <Big bad flea is a shitty person because she doesn’t condone me contacting someone’s relative offline!>Boo fucking hoo. I bet it’s killing you that no one is attacking me for you. Cry harder. Go talk crap at the forum you killed or BC like you were doing when I left.

To the rest of the forum, I apologize for any part I’ve played in this. I don’t take back anything I’ve said tho cuz it’s all true.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Smh.

You didn’t give a fight. You put me on ignore, only to take me off when I put your spamming ass on it. I don’t give two fucks about your address, your life or whether you shit twice and die. You swear everyone is stalking you yet you’re here still with your alleged stalkers. You came here starting with your victim “he’s harassing my family” crap and I disputed it. End of. I didn’t go get Poofer but everyone should believe I did because you said so, right?

I’ll bet my life you’ve been PMing everyone here with your scrollbomb sob story. And whoever doesn’t buy it is a piece of shit, right? <Big bad flea is a shitty person because she doesn’t condone me contacting someone’s relative offline!>Boo fucking hoo. I bet it’s killing you that no one is attacking me for you. Cry harder. Go talk crap at the forum you killed or BC like you were doing when I left.

To the rest of the forum, I apologize for any part I’ve played in this. I don’t take back anything I’ve said tho cuz it’s all true.
She's never sent me a PM for what it's worth...
I wish everybody would chill and wipe the slate clean for a new year, we could ALL enjoy the factory without the personal drama that NOBODY wants except the sad bastards with nothing else but other peoples misery to get kicks from...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

wCRoG3J.gif

Right.

Let's wait for an excuse for Casket aligning with Poofturd....the guy who made that parady of her deceased son....in his endeavor to real life stalk a woman who broke off a thing with him.

I'm sure theyll have kinds of excuses why Casket probably lied to everyone about the deceased person.....so that's why she isnt really mad about it being used, and why they need to look for my address and personal info.

Right?

There is no story. Not to anyone but them. The bottom line it's my decision who I want to have my off board personal info/address and that is enough for anyone who isnt a psycho stalker. So people should pay attention to that. I am not public property and neither is my family so when I say back off searching that's the only side that matters, period. It's all rapist logic, trying to get around this.

Do you expect a creepy pedophile like sewage major to understand this?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Smh.

I wish everybody would chill and wipe the slate clean for a new year, we could ALL enjoy the factory without the personal drama that NOBODY wants except the sad bastards with nothing else but other peoples misery to get kicks from...

I was enjoying it until she got here. Like I said hundreds of times, I left SG and BC to get away from their fucking drama. I wouldn’t have said shit if she hadn’t started with her stalking accusations. Once that switch was hit, I knew this forum was gonna suffer.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Smh.

I was enjoying it until she got here. Like I said hundreds of times, I left SG and BC to get away from their fucking drama. I wouldn’t have said shit if she hadn’t started with her stalking accusations. Once that switch was hit, I knew this forum was gonna suffer.
If you truly believe that why not have your buddy caskur cut the shit and have Doofer do the same?

I'm certain Dove will go back to not talking about it until someone decides to strike at her first again

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Smh.

If you truly believe that why not have your buddy caskur cut the shit and have Doofer do the same?

I'm certain Dove will go back to not talking about it until someone decides to strike at her first again

No one struck at her first here. She brought it up. No one listens when I tell them to stop, remember SG?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Smh.

No one struck at her first here. She brought it up. No one listens when I tell them to stop, remember SG?
THat's bullshit. I saw you bring it up several times before she even started posting here. Then caskur went balls to the wall as soon as she arrived.

If you want this to stop then just stop talking about it all together. Tell caskur she should do the same and it's pretty a done deal cause I am 100% certain I can ask dove to stop and she'll comply without hesitation.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Smh.

No she didn't Flea, Flynn, caskur and poofer did... I thought you and Dovey got along? I don't like it when you two sling shit at each other ffs make peace, move forward and let the miserable among us suffer with ignorance...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Smh.

THat's bullshit. I saw you bring it up several times before she even started posting here. Then caskur went balls to the wall as soon as she arrived.

If you want this to stop then just stop talking about it all together. Tell caskur she should do the same and it's pretty a done deal cause I am 100% certain I can ask dove to stop and she'll comply without hesitation.

Can you find the quote? Cuz I know I never mentioned her. I called her a drama queef after she mentioned the stalking crap because that’s what she is.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Smh.

No she didn't Flea, Flynn, caskur and poofer did... I thought you and Dovey got along? I don't like it when you two sling shit at each other ffs make peace, move forward and let the miserable among us suffer with ignorance...

How you gonna tell me when I saw it myself? You weren’t even here when it started so miss me with that shit.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Omg, more fucking lies from the pathological lying whore who mentioned KM and I negatively in her first posts because the stinkditch ran out of posting action after we dumped BC for better pastures.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Smh.

Can you find the quote? Cuz I know I never mentioned her. I called her a drama queef after she mentioned the stalking crap because that’s what she is.
You didn't mention her by name. That much is true. But you included enough context in your posts that anyone with a reasonable IQ could tell who you were talking about

Like I said, there's an easy fix to this. Caskur goes back to blowing swamp bubbles in whatever clogged toilet she crawled out of and Dove goes back to arguing politics with retards like Cockaday

@Bastard Factory disposes of that unfunny meth head train wreck DOrian and this site goes back to being fun for everyone

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Smh.

How you gonna tell me when I saw it myself? You weren’t even here when it started so miss me with that shit.
I'm ALWAYS HERE/THERE/EVERYWHERE dunce

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Smh.

start a poll asking who observed the drama starters and I'm pretty sure Dove will garner only the hater vote.

The rest of us saw what reasonably minded people would be expected to see. The truth

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Smh.

why I gotta be a dunce for? Cuz Im not buying into the victim act? I thought mods were supposed to stay neutral?