X

xXx
Site Supporter
He's a faggit (:
Not really though, not the dick smoking kind but faggity kind :KMA:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Flynn.... were you aware of a person with 4 neglected kids and owing thousands in back rent quitting their job? (Snicker).

And did you know that stupid whore rang 4 of Poofer's colleagues trying to get him fired?

hope this helps

doggydoo.jpg

doggydoo2.jpg

doggydoo3.jpg

doggydoo4.jpg
doggydoo5.jpg
doggydoo6.jpg

Is that your Christmas dinner?

Sorry about your tough time this year.....

Maybe 2021 things will pick up for you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Smh.

Flea started bitching and taking shots (with Casket) and I ignored them. Because I came here to avoid this bullshit.

Then they run and get Chode.

And now its "omg I warned you!".

I've never seen people that cowardly. If you wanna start fights, start a fight and stand by it. Dont play some stupid game that it was the other persons fault and you are so sick of their "drama" that you had to throw a fit until that person responds and then be like "see! I told you!"

It reminds me of when my oldest daughters were younger and they would be sitting next to each other, and the little one would poke at the bigger one until the bigger one lost her temper....then the little one would play victim and yell "mommmm shes being so mean!"

Only my kids grew out of that.

Well this topic has been dug up and repeated way beyond its expectation and it's way past redundant. They wanted a fight and they got one(as usual) so if they wanna whine about it now, that's predictable.

I dont gaf what these wack jobs do as long as it doesnt involve my address and or anything outside these forums, a concept that isnt difficult for anyone that is not part this zombie drama cult that keeps repeating itself.

You didn’t give a fight. You put me on ignore, only to take me off when I put your spamming ass on it. I don’t give two fucks about your address, your life or whether you shit twice and die. You swear everyone is stalking you yet you’re here still with your alleged stalkers. You came here starting with your victim “he’s harassing my family” crap and I disputed it. End of. I didn’t go get Poofer but everyone should believe I did because you said so, right?

I’ll bet my life you’ve been PMing everyone here with your scrollbomb sob story. And whoever doesn’t buy it is a piece of shit, right? <Big bad flea is a shitty person because she doesn’t condone me contacting someone’s relative offline!>Boo fucking hoo. I bet it’s killing you that no one is attacking me for you. Cry harder. Go talk crap at the forum you killed or BC like you were doing when I left.

To the rest of the forum, I apologize for any part I’ve played in this. I don’t take back anything I’ve said tho cuz it’s all true.
She's never sent me a PM for what it's worth...
I wish everybody would chill and wipe the slate clean for a new year, we could ALL enjoy the factory without the personal drama that NOBODY wants except the sad bastards with nothing else but other peoples misery to get kicks from...

Yep.

I didnt pm anyone. She just flips on people.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Smh.

Flea started bitching and taking shots (with Casket) and I ignored them. Because I came here to avoid this bullshit.

I've never seen people that cowardly. If you wanna start fights, start a fight and stand by it. Dont play some stupid game that it was the other persons fault and you are so sick of their "drama" that you had to throw a fit until that person responds and then be like "see! I told you!"

It reminds me of when my oldest daughters were younger and they would be sitting next to each other, and the little one would poke at the bigger one until the bigger one lost her temper....then the little one would play victim and yell "mommmm shes being so mean!"

Well this topic has been dug up and repeated way beyond its expectation and it's way past redundant. They wanted a fight and they got one(as usual) so if they wanna whine about it now, that's predictable.

I dont gaf what these wack jobs do as long as it doesnt involve my address and or anything outside these forums, a concept that isnt difficult for anyone that is not part this zombie drama cult that keeps repeating itself.

You didn’t give a fight. You put me on ignore, only to take me off when I put your spamming ass on it. I don’t give two fucks about your address, your life or whether you shit twice and die. You swear everyone is stalking you yet you’re here still with your alleged stalkers. You came here starting with your victim “he’s harassing my family” crap and I disputed it. End of. I didn’t go get Poofer but everyone should believe I did because you said so, right?

I’ll bet my life you’ve been PMing everyone here with your scrollbomb sob story. And whoever doesn’t buy it is a piece of shit, right? <Big bad flea is a shitty person because she doesn’t condone me contacting someone’s relative offline!>Boo fucking hoo. I bet it’s killing you that no one is attacking me for you. Cry harder. Go talk crap at the forum you killed or BC like you were doing when I left.

To the rest of the forum, I apologize for any part I’ve played in this. I don’t take back anything I’ve said tho cuz it’s all true.
I wish everybody would chill and wipe the slate clean for a new year, we could ALL enjoy the factory without the personal drama that NOBODY wants except the sad bastards with nothing else but other peoples misery to get kicks from...

I was enjoying it until she got here. Like I said hundreds of times, I left SG and BC to get away from their fucking drama. I wouldn’t have said shit if she hadn’t started with her stalking accusations. Once that switch was hit, I knew this forum was gonna suffer.
If you truly believe that why not have your buddy caskur cut the shit and have Doofer do the same?

I'm certain Dove will go back to not talking about it until someone decides to strike at her first again

No one struck at her first here. She brought it up. No one listens when I tell them to stop, remember SG?
No she didn't Flea, Flynn, caskur and poofer did... I thought you and Dovey got along? I don't like it when you two sling shit at each other ffs make peace, move forward and let the miserable among us suffer with ignorance...

I’m going to chime in here... Flea and Dove WERE friends before all of this shit happened.

Forum BS is not something to sacrifice a longterm friendship spanning over a decade. Fighting with someone you know everything about is like a bad divorce. No one wins.

@The Countess @Dove ~ you both did some FUCKED UP shit while I was fighting with Dove. Neither of you are completely innocent here. Get over it. I’m SOOO fucking over it... it’s time to move on and go back to having a few laughs and taking/enduring a few jabs online.

Let it go. Please.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Smh.

I was enjoying it until she got here. Like I said hundreds of times, I left SG and BC to get away from their fucking drama. I wouldn’t have said shit if she hadn’t started with her stalking accusations. Once that switch was hit, I knew this forum was gonna suffer.
If you truly believe that why not have your buddy caskur cut the shit and have Doofer do the same?

I'm certain Dove will go back to not talking about it until someone decides to strike at her first again

No one struck at her first here. She brought it up. No one listens when I tell them to stop, remember SG?
No she didn't Flea, Flynn, caskur and poofer did... I thought you and Dovey got along? I don't like it when you two sling shit at each other ffs make peace, move forward and let the miserable among us suffer with ignorance...

I’m going to chime in here... Flea and Dove WERE friends before all of this shit happened.

Forum BS is not something to sacrifice a longterm friendship spanning over a decade. Fighting with someone you know everything about is like a bad divorce. No one wins.

@The Countess @Dove ~ you both did some FUCKED UP shit while I was fighting with Dove. Neither of you are completely innocent here. Get over it. I’m SOOO fucking over it... it’s time to move on and go back to having a few laughs and taking/enduring a few jabs online.

Let it go. Please.

I’m done. Merry Christmas

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Smh.

Let it go. Please.
I'd give you oral after you've showered...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Smh.

How you gonna tell me when I saw it myself? You weren’t even here when it started so miss me with that shit.
I'm ALWAYS HERE/THERE/EVERYWHERE dunce

why I gotta be a dunce for? Cuz Im not buying into the victim act? I thought mods were supposed to stay neutral?
What are you on about? I'm allowed an opinion on everything, we ARE neutral on things that matter but this doesn't fall under that catagory... I was here on BF when this started and it was poofer who brought it first and that IS A FACT!

I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do..

I’ll stick to avatar hacking and having fun. I guarantee she’ll keep dropping my name cuz I won’t agree that she’s a victim.

then stop PM’ing people your side... you did this with me and I don’t need proof... but I do still have their PM’s.

I had people coming at me with “so, I heard about you from Flea, but I’m not allowed to discuss Flea with you.”

You either need to stop completely and let this die out or it’s going to flare up like hemorrhoids again. Just sayin.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This is her doppelganger seriously...

not+saying+she's+ugly+but+damn+thats+a+big+forehead.jpg

Yep. Got her beat ten-fold.

I have changed my mind about you! You are actually a very funnay individual! I love how you're still pure and naive when it comes to believing what is posted on a forum. Oh, I wish I could be that innocent and guillable.

Your posts paint a very wide picture of you being a very strong and tenacious person. I respect that! Anyone who is able to lift their 240 pound framed body is deserving of my utmost respect.

Ultimately, it's how you stand up for anyone you see being wronged even if you know nothing about the back story. I enjoy watching you dive in head first and missing all the jagged rocks with your humbling grasp of how to "flame." You totally destroy me with your mostly redundant and overcooked flights of fancy which just makes you look so cute!

You are one of my favorite posters.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody can flame Dorian.

There is the odd, "Keep your pointy nose out of Dovey's business" ... even though Dovey posted the info online herself.

Along with allegations that Dorian is a bunch of mean gay men sharing one account.

Some said Dorian sucked up to Martini and Caskur ... and then she blasted them.

Kudo's Dorian, it's their mama's fault these fuckers are dumb.

remember that splatter flame written at sg for good ole flynn that had her yelling and screaming. bonesaw and vitty gave it a like, and those two have opposite senses of humor, so it was not over the top or anything.
it was not even as splattery as the one written about SSS at BF.

someone needs to write a good story type flame that stars flynn.

same with dovey, write a PI free story flame that is actually funny about dovey, can you do that HC?

can anyone?
Nobody can flame Dorian.

There is the odd, "Keep your pointy nose out of Dovey's business" ... even though Dovey posted the info online herself.

Except I did NOT.

Pooftard blasted it all over the internet.

Why cant you people be normal? Ever since Pooftard got excited I was giving him attention and started mouth breathing and slobbering into his podcast this has been ridiculous.

I'd say I would have been better off paying someone but I had to do that to.

I didn't even know what a Switch was before this.

Slag, you have posted everything on the net about your dumb self but omitted two important horrifying facts about your incredibly obtuse and exceptionally nasty self .....

1.You assaulted a disabled person in your care.
2. You ran up bills totaling 5,078.
3. You lie about KM and contacted his family.

Caskur, the patient was not assaulted. You can’t even tell who he is in the pic. Yes, his poop was part of him when it was still in his butthole.... but seriously?

Did she act with malice towards anyone when she took that pic that she only shared with her boyfriend? No. It’s one of those things that teeters in a grey area of law and is looked down upon because it could create liability issues for the hospital. She thought it was funny and he was her romantic interest at the time. I was also not speaking to her at thar time or I would have been the recipient who was ROFLMAO with her.

He called her job to be a dick. You’re justifying this behavior because she called his exwife to return the kids switch. This is not remotely eye for an eye because the actions are so different by means of intention.

No nurse or nursing aid or careers

No stupid bitches from the internet should be stalking and harassing people from the internet.

But you've been enmeshing your miserable self in personal drama and cyberstalking since 2005. And you are on disability.

stfu, you lowlife scumbag who give women a bad name. I would see you were flogged Malaysian style and thrown in jail.... To me you are as evil as Satan.

Good.

The both of you do not belong on forums, you belong in psych wards.

Oh, btw......here is a shout box convo of Casket telling people about her affair with a psycho, how she set him up for proof he was psycho, how he wanted to kill her husband....et.

Dont ever call Big a liar. You and your lik are disgusting, revolting liars.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You are literally without a doubt the most stupidist whore that has ever posted on these forums ever. You did break the law posting pictures of a vulnerable handicapped person covered in their own shit and sending them to your friends to laugh at. That was illegal. And anyone telling you, you're still an OK person is enabling you on your criminal course is a criminal just like you.

Now, I am a big believer in what goes around, comes around so all I have to do is bide time and watch until you hang yourelf over your own criminal deeds.

You are not allowed to sexually abuse patients, EVER you fucking lowlife fucking whore. You got sacked because you're an unprofessional dimwit.

ok Caskur... we all know she cheated on her husband

I believe that is between her and her husband now

You don’t have to me married to her, so I fail to see how this is your problem

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Smh.

Let it go. Please.

What, "fucked up shit," did Flea do?.... Don't put Flea in Pigeon's category.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Smh.

Let me be clear on this. There will be no "deal" unless she leaves.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Smh.

Then why did Dovey come into my thread that NEVER mentioned her, knowing full fucking well that if I saw a post from her I was going to fucking nuke her good this time around? You're as fucking stupid as her.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Smh.

How you gonna tell me when I saw it myself? You weren’t even here when it started so miss me with that shit.

Literally everyone sees what happened. Just stop.

I put you on ignore because I wasnt even doing anything and you came in bitchinv because I was here and "drama".

Then Casket comes in, then Poofturd.

It doesnt matter who shows you what. You'll see it. Agree it's done.

Then go right back to whatever narrative you like regardless you saw otherwise.

You've done this to Big and I so many times it's amazing.

So you are not a "drama queef" for starting a stupid cryfest about what you SAY I did.

I'm a drama queef because I dont want Pooftard and Casket looking for my address and families personal info. Lol. If anyone was doing this to you....you would be nuclear.

You are a hypocrite all the way. If you want this to stop(and I dont believe you do, at all) tell your shitty fucking friends to quit. I have no desire to rehash this stupid nonsense but ever think I'm going to be bullied by you fucking idiots anywhere.

Drop it, leash your dogs, and it's done. And if I get another screen shot seeing Pooftard cyberstalking me(because that is what searching for real life info online IS) I'll go ahead and handle it on a real life level.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Smh.

Then why did Dovey come into my thread that NEVER mentioned her, knowing full fucking well that if I saw a post from her I was going to fucking nuke her good this time around? You're as fucking stupid as her.
When I'm craving your attention i'll post a pucture of a banana

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Smh.

THat's bullshit. I saw you bring it up several times before she even started posting here. Then caskur went balls to the wall as soon as she arrived.

If you want this to stop then just stop talking about it all together. Tell caskur she should do the same and it's pretty a done deal cause I am 100% certain I can ask dove to stop and she'll comply without hesitation.

Can you find the quote? Cuz I know I never mentioned her. I called her a drama queef after she mentioned the stalking crap because that’s what she is.
You didn't mention her by name. That much is true. But you included enough context in your posts that anyone with a reasonable IQ could tell who you were talking about

Like I said, there's an easy fix to this. Caskur goes back to blowing swamp bubbles in whatever clogged toilet she crawled out of and Dove goes back to arguing politics with retards like Cockaday

@Bastard Factory disposes of that unfunny meth head train wreck DOrian and this site goes back to being fun for everyone

Go fuck yourself loser. I will reiterate that Dovey spammed up my thread. No one went looking for her. She purposely came into this fucking thread to stir some shit up. Now that she succeeded it's my fault.

You are her only fucking ally and you can't even plug all the holes in all her boldfaced lies.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nobody can flame Dorian.

Along with allegations that Dorian is a bunch of mean gay men sharing one account.

remember that splatter flame written at sg for good ole flynn that had her yelling and screaming. bonesaw and vitty gave it a like, and those two have opposite senses of humor, so it was not over the top or anything.

same with dovey, write a PI free story flame that is actually funny about dovey, can you do that HC?

can anyone?
Nobody can flame Dorian.

Except I did NOT.

Why cant you people be normal? Ever since Pooftard got excited I was giving him attention and started mouth breathing and slobbering into his podcast this has been ridiculous.

Slag, you have posted everything on the net about your dumb self but omitted two important horrifying facts about your incredibly obtuse and exceptionally nasty self .....

Caskur, the patient was not assaulted. You can’t even tell who he is in the pic. Yes, his poop was part of him when it was still in his butthole.... but seriously?

Did she act with malice towards anyone when she took that pic that she only shared with her boyfriend? No. It’s one of those things that teeters in a grey area of law and is looked down upon because it could create liability issues for the hospital. She thought it was funny and he was her romantic interest at the time. I was also not speaking to her at thar time or I would have been the recipient who was ROFLMAO with her.

He called her job to be a dick. You’re justifying this behavior because she called his exwife to return the kids switch. This is not remotely eye for an eye because the actions are so different by means of intention.

No stupid bitches from the internet should be stalking and harassing people from the internet.

But you've been enmeshing your miserable self in personal drama and cyberstalking since 2005. And you are on disability.

stfu, you lowlife scumbag who give women a bad name. I would see you were flogged Malaysian style and thrown in jail.... To me you are as evil as Satan.

Good.

Oh, btw......here is a shout box convo of Casket telling people about her affair with a psycho, how she set him up for proof he was psycho, how he wanted to kill her husband....et.

You are literally without a doubt the most stupidist whore that has ever posted on these forums ever. You did break the law posting pictures of a vulnerable handicapped person covered in their own shit and sending them to your friends to laugh at. That was illegal. And anyone telling you, you're still an OK person is enabling you on your criminal course is a criminal just like you.

Now, I am a big believer in what goes around, comes around so all I have to do is bide time and watch until you hang yourelf over your own criminal deeds.

You are not allowed to sexually abuse patients, EVER you fucking lowlife fucking whore. You got sacked because you're an unprofessional dimwit.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Smh.

You are very easily ignored, jack ass.

No one gives a shit about your spazzy retarded tantrums. You arent even hardly part of the convo.

Is it time for Chode to fuel you back up by shitting down your throat yet? I've often wondered where your stamina for stupid comes from.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why should Caskur leave? She was posting here first?
'
'
What are we, in the 4th grade? What fucking difference does it make who was posting here first? Caksur is being an uninteresting psychotic stalker. And she has bad breath

that right there is enough of a reason for her to be ostracized like she has been on nearly every other forum besides this one.

but she's not being asked to leave in this instance. Is she?

She's being asked to keep those rotting seal carcasses which allow that musty odor to leave her throat closed when it comes to Dove and Dove will be asked to avoid that unwashed Sasquatch like the plague and then no one has to whine about all this unwanted drama anymore.

See how easy it all can be?

How the fuck are trying to make deals here? This isn't even your forum.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Smh.

why I gotta be a dunce for? Cuz Im not buying into the victim act? I thought mods were supposed to stay neutral?
What are you on about? I'm allowed an opinion on everything, we ARE neutral on things that matter but this doesn't fall under that catagory... I was here on BF when this started and it was poofer who brought it first and that IS A FACT!

I’ll stick to avatar hacking and having fun. I guarantee she’ll keep dropping my name cuz I won’t agree that she’s a victim.

then stop PM’ing people your side... you did this with me and I don’t need proof... but I do still have their PM’s.

I had people coming at me with “so, I heard about you from Flea, but I’m not allowed to discuss Flea with you.”

You either need to stop completely and let this die out or it’s going to flare up like hemorrhoids again. Just sayin.
I'm gonna stir the pot... Flea didn't want you at SG because you were trouble... DISCUSS :EvilOne2:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Smh.

No one gives a shit about your spazzy retarded tantrums. You arent even hardly part of the convo.

Is it time for Chode to fuel you back up by shitting down your throat yet? I've often wondered where your stamina for stupid comes from.

Well. You don't own this forum. Neithet does Joo. So keep me on ignore and get the fuck out of my thread and start your own fucking thread and keep your bullshit contained there.

How fucking clear was that?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Smh.

I'm gonna stir the pot... Flea didn't want you at SG because you were trouble... DISCUSS :EvilOne2:

*blushes*

Well, I don’t take shit from nobody... I’m kinda cute, my tit pics were notorious back in the day, and my mouth is outta control... but I respect forum code and will speak out against anyone who opposes it and block accordingly regardless of which side you stand on in all of this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Smh.

Well. You don't own this forum. Neithet does Joo. So keep me on ignore and get the fuck out of my thread and start your own fucking thread and keep your bullshit contained there.

Well you dont own this forum either, Flyn.

I dont see a reason that people shouldnt use your skull for a good game of 4 Square, its proven to be enjoyable.

Take the crumbs of attention and stop complaining. Your ass should grateful.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Nobody can flame Dorian.

can anyone?
Nobody can flame Dorian.

Except I did NOT.

Good.

[/QUOTE

Are you drunk?.....read the fucking posts again dullard.... Pigeon is talking about husbands...NOT ME. Grow a fucking backbone and point your advice to her..... in other words, FUCK OFF.

I haven’t said anything to anyone here, including Flea, that I haven’t already said to her.

Her marriage is none of our business. PERIOD.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Smh.

Well you dont own this forum either, Flyn.

I dont see a reason that people shouldnt use your skull for a good game of 4 Square, its proven to be enjoyable.

Take the crumbs of attention and stop complaining. Your ass should grateful.

I think it’s time we block Flynn and let this die out.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Smh.

*blushes*

Well, I don’t take shit from nobody... I’m kinda cute, my tit pics were notorious back in the day, and my mouth is outta control... but I respect forum code and will speak out against anyone who opposes it and block accordingly regardless of which side you stand on in all of this.

She said you threatened to contact her husband and that you post peoples PI.

But I'm drama because I dont want Pooftard and Casket literally searching for my address.

*belch*

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
This is her doppelganger seriously...

not+saying+she's+ugly+but+damn+thats+a+big+forehead.jpg

Yep. Got her beat ten-fold.

I have changed my mind about you! You are actually a very funnay individual! I love how you're still pure and naive when it comes to believing what is posted on a forum. Oh, I wish I could be that innocent and guillable.

Your posts paint a very wide picture of you being a very strong and tenacious person. I respect that! Anyone who is able to lift their 240 pound framed body is deserving of my utmost respect.

Ultimately, it's how you stand up for anyone you see being wronged even if you know nothing about the back story. I enjoy watching you dive in head first and missing all the jagged rocks with your humbling grasp of how to "flame." You totally destroy me with your mostly redundant and overcooked flights of fancy which just makes you look so cute!

You are one of my favorite posters.

Sweety....you're about 100lbs estimated over my total weight, lmao. I wish I could apologize for my rude behavior but there's something about you that makes me think "nah" and just keep dishing it out. I am extremely charmed that you envy me so much that you'd paint a false picture of me. You wish you were me. I understand that completely and kudos to you on your venture in trying to achieve a task no one will ever achieve. I am not trying to be a flamer or to flame anyone. I don't need to put effort into something I could do on a daily basis. Bless your poor soul. Still trying so hard, I see. If the only thing you know how to do in life is to get on a forum and try to piss people off, then go for it. No one is slowing your role or stopping your game, honey. Do you have children? Do you feed them or do they starve from all the hours you spend in front of your monitor? Are your pets taken care of? Do you have a job? A life outside this forum? Or did you pack your shit and permanently move into BF? I think it's time @Bastard Factory throws you an eviction notice. ;)

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nobody can flame Dorian.

can anyone?
Nobody can flame Dorian.

Except I did NOT.

Good.

Are you drunk?.....read the fucking posts again dullard.... Pigeon is talking about husbands...NOT ME. Grow a fucking backbone and point your advice to her..... in other words, FUCK OFF.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Smh.

*blushes*

She said you threatened to contact her husband and that you post peoples PI.

But I'm drama because I dont want Pooftard and Casket literally searching for my address.

*belch*

I have no beef with her. Whatever has happened has only made me look within myself to reflect on my own issues, find closure and grow as a person.

I had no intention of calling her husband. EVER. I don’t want her to leave the forum community as much as I don’t want you to.

I came back on SG after Big urged me for a few weeks to return, I had a few drinks the night he gave that final push and I regret that first night back. I have already given my apologies to everyone online that night.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So have we reached the BF climax of the BF series of this bullshit finally now?

People ready to stfu for few weeks yet? Seems to be the routine.

Tons of retarded drama followed by a KumByYa of sorts. It's always temporary.