This mask bullshit...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Originally, I purchased N95/P2 filter masks for a few months.....at great cost. Now I'm just using them as a recycled and compliance measure.

My masks are half a year old at this point.

I only wear them to portray doing the so called right thing. Lolz......

It's just theatre now.

(I suspect it's the same for most mask wearers)....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
The dust mask doesn’t work! And the reason why the governments aren’t saying anything, is because a real mask will cost any country a fucking fortune. This is a fact....trust Breakfall. Aside from my persona, I actually do know science.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fucking idiots

Put your fucking mask on inconsiderate cocksuckers, you die who fucking cares worthless internet dwellers no one will miss, some O us have loved ones that we want around for awhile... I'd hate to know some bitch or tranny dude who puts smokes in his fucking toes made someone I love sick or die .. worthless fucking humans with no purpose other than to suck cock

Murdy

fucktard kryptonite
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I have about 20 masks that sit in a basket until they are used and go into the laundry. Some of them are cotton.... most are silk and breathable. I also have a filter mask that isn’t really comfortable that is on the bottom of that basket.

I watched an Asian woman in a mask and full N95 face shield eyeball me like she was going to report me for looking in her general direction while I was buying Christmas gifts last weekend.

I almost punched a dude in the line at the market for practically crawling up my arse getting groceries.

The stress of this pandemic is making everyone nuts.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I have about 20 masks that sit in a basket until they are used and go into the laundry. Some of them are cotton.... most are silk and breathable. I also have a filter mask that isn’t really comfortable that is on the bottom of that basket.

I watched an Asian woman in a mask and full N95 face shield eyeball me like she was going to report me for looking in her general direction while I was buying Christmas gifts last weekend.

I almost punched a dude in the line at the market for practically crawling up my arse getting groceries.

Yup
And it's not rocket science to fucking stand back and wear a mask

Murdy

fucktard kryptonite
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Yup
And it's not rocket science to fucking stand back and wear a mask

That was the craziest part about the Asian woman.... I was standing at least 10 feet away from her. She was on her dot and I was way behind mine... and she was TWITCHING :Crazy:

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Since March I have had 3 or 4 masks. The cheap ones. It absolutely is just theatre.

I hope you Covid out

And while you're lying there dying you can recollect your idiotic statements here :rightON:

Already had it. Lost my sense of taste for two days and that was it. I wish I had coughed on your mom.

Why ?? payback ??
It's not my fault your Mom seen my cock and jumped on it like a carnival ride :LMAO: the fucking whore

Fucking simp

mess with a bull get the HORNS :IggyMcLulz:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Since March I have had 3 or 4 masks. The cheap ones. It absolutely is just theatre.

I hope you Covid out

And while you're lying there dying you can recollect your idiotic statements here :rightON:

Already had it. Lost my sense of taste for two days and that was it. I wish I had coughed on your mom.

Why ?? payback ??
It's not my fault your Mom seen my cock and jumped on it like a carnival ride :LMAO: the fucking whore

Fucking simp

The horns of a little bitch scared of anything CNN tells her to be scared of.

My mother is dead anyway.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I hope you Covid out

Why ?? payback ??

Fucking simp

The horns of a little bitch scared of anything CNN tells her to be scared of.

My mother is dead anyway.

I know, I fucked her to death :rightON:
Want her back ?? my jizz has magical properties

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Tha BULL buddy !!

DamagedDirtyAmethystgemclam-max-1mb.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Take me off ignore you wretched woman LOL i won't hurt you anymore :LMAO:

Maybe you can understand the sequence of posts better as well :rightON:

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Fucking idiots

Put your fucking mask on inconsiderate cocksuckers, you die who fucking cares worthless internet dwellers no one will miss, some O us have loved ones that we want around for awhile... I'd hate to know some bitch or tranny dude who puts smokes in his fucking toes made someone I love sick or die .. worthless fucking humans with no purpose other than to suck cock

Eat shit and die, you hypochondriac skitzoid fuck puddle... seriously...

You have no science, logic, rhyme, or reason...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Fucking idiots

Show us your science, Arms Dealer Brat.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You can smoke till your lungs are BLACK
But not anywhere you feel like it retards .. specially not near ME
You can DRINK and drive a car right cocksucker ??

That's what I thought ... is that normal to you lot as well ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fucking idiots

tenor.gif

Beat it ...

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Fucking idiots

Relax. Everyone is wearing them

Like Freud said....its just theatre at this point.

I actually am convinced the masks are helping the spread. People are touching their faces more and taking unessesary risks because they believe the mask works far better than it does.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Fucking idiots

I actually am convinced the masks are helping the spread. People are touching their faces more and taking unessesary risks because they believe the mask works far better than it does.

They probably help, tho those blue paper kind probably aren't that effective.

I mean, c'mon, putting piece of paper over a person's face?

Get real.

this is more like it:

RTS34V4P.jpg

Plus another layer of protection:

418T5Zz2baL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Anyways, thanks for the reminder.

I think I'll go out and buy one too for added protection.

Dove

Domestically feral
Factory Bastard
Fucking idiots

They probably help, tho those blue paper kind probably aren't that effective.

I mean, c'mon, putting piece of paper over a person's face?

Get real.

this is more like it:

RTS34V4P.jpg

Plus another layer of protection:

418T5Zz2baL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Anyways, thanks for the reminder.

I think I'll go out and buy one too for added protection.

Dont bother with that unless you live in an area that has a high rate of infection.

Unless you have a spiking high level of infections or you in a very populated area .....just use the regulat surg/procedural mask and ONLY touch the loopholes. Toss it immediately when you are done.

Yes....the blue "paper" ones are better than cloth.

The important thing and best thing you can do? Wash your hands properly. Wash like a nurse.