Today in Literary News, ‘Maus’ Has Topped Amazon’s Best Sellers List.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
FwpmCP5.png
I've yet to see the actual proof of the "roughly six million" that were killed... How can six million European Jews (no such thing) be killed when there wasn't even six million of them in Europe and it seems to me many were still alive to tell the tale... The whole thing stinks, how did they come up with that number? Why is there videos of REAL newspaper pages saying the 6million number in 1915?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
FwpmCP5.png
I've yet to see the actual proof of the "roughly six million" that were killed... How can six million European Jews (no such thing) be killed when there wasn't even six million of them in Europe and it seems to me many were still alive to tell the tale... The whole thing stinks, how did they come up with that number? Why is there videos of REAL newspaper pages saying the 6million number in 1915?

I've yet to see proof that you are not in fact mentally retarded.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I thought it was BANNED?

Lol.

You can get all kinds of everything that people dont want given to kids in school. Its crazy.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
FwpmCP5.png

See, you have nothing to counter me except petty lames, you're too scared to even watch that video you pathetic weasel of a man... You're a fuckn sheep who only cares what certain people say and treat it as gospel... It's scientifically impossible to kill six million people in that manner, in that environment and get rid of all the bodies! How can you kill people that weren't there you idiot? Tell me that!
Unq2ai4.png

IiHbIxA.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is funny how the whole thing was a made up lie by the left. No book was banned. None at all. One school district simply started a process to review which of the available books about the holocaust would be the best for theor required reading list. The majority wanted to go with the Diary of Anne Frank instead of with a comic book as they thought it was a more mature reading addition to theor reading list.

So, of course, idiots like aidsman lied and tried to claim this was "book banning" when I was nothing of the sort. It just shows you what useless fools the left truly are.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
FwpmCP5.png

See, you have nothing to counter me except petty lames, you're too scared to even watch that video you pathetic weasel of a man... You're a fuckn sheep who only cares what certain people say and treat it as gospel... It's scientifically impossible to kill six million people in that manner, in that environment and get rid of all the bodies! How can you kill people that weren't there you idiot? Tell me that!
Unq2ai4.png

IiHbIxA.jpg

Maybe you could start your own thread to play neo-spazzy games in. Sorry I hope this books new found popularity doesn't fuck up your whole weekend.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It is funny how the whole thing was a made up lie by the left. No book was banned. None at all. One school district simply started a process to review which of the available books about the holocaust would be the best for theor required reading list. The majority wanted to go with the Diary of Anne Frank instead of with a comic book as they thought it was a more mature reading addition to theor reading list.

So, of course, idiots like aidsman lied and tried to claim this was "book banning" when I was nothing of the sort. It just shows you what useless fools the left truly are.
The School Board Banned it you illiterate buffoon.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
FwpmCP5.png

Unq2ai4.png

IiHbIxA.jpg

Maybe you could start your own thread to play neo-spazzy games in. Sorry I hope this books new found popularity doesn't fuck up your whole weekend.

I couldn't give two shits about a fuckn book, cockman!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Come on man it was NAZI BOOK BURNING!

Now let's pump money into AMAZON now to fight teh right!!!

:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah they removed it from the 8th grade curriculum due to the language and some nudity. They opted for other materials to teach the holocaust that didnt contain that.

The book isnt banned, its just not part of the curriculum and they are still teaching about the holocaust and WW2.

Something being taken out of an 8th grade curriculum isnt "banning" it. You can buy it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
FwpmCP5.png

Unq2ai4.png

IiHbIxA.jpg

im-melting-wicked-witch.gif

"I'm melting down, but really this is me not caring, I'm melti...."

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
FwpmCP5.png

Unq2ai4.png

IiHbIxA.jpg

zZKeTEm.png
Why is there never any thought for the 60 million? Cockman...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah they removed it from the 8th grade curriculum due to the language and some nudity. They opted for other materials to teach the holocaust that didnt contain that.

The book isnt banned, its just not part of the curriculum and they are still teaching about the holocaust and WW2.
The Book includes the word Damn, and there is a tiny pic mostly unnoticable of the authors mothers nude body after her suicide. The pompous twits over reacted.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
FwpmCP5.png

Unq2ai4.png

IiHbIxA.jpg

zZKeTEm.png

Wow you seriously don't care about this do yuo?

LOL what a fucking spazz!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
FwpmCP5.png

Unq2ai4.png

IiHbIxA.jpg

zZKeTEm.png

Wow you seriously don't care about this do yuo?

LOL what a fucking spazz!

Don't get angry or I'll get three 4ft rice farmers to fuck you up AGAIN! :LOL3: PWND!!!:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The Book includes the word Damn, and there is a tiny pic mostly unnoticable of the authors mothers nude body after her suicide. The pompous twits over reacted.

That's up to the tax paying parents and such if they want other materials used to teach a topic.

I never read this book and i was still educated on the holocaust.

The kids are not allowed to say the word "damn" or have any nudity.....so they felt it was better to use materials that dont have that.

As I said parents can still buy it or check it out of a library and assign it to their kids to read if they wish.

It's not the big deal it's being made out to be.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's up to the tax paying parents and such if they want other materials used to teach a topic.

The kids are not allowed to say the word "damn" or have any nudity.....so they felt it was better to use materials that dont have that.

As I said parents can still buy it or check it out of a library and assign it to their kids to read if they wish.

They Banned the fucking book you moron.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Way more than 6 million were murdered by the Nazis. Thats what irritates me. Only the Jews get the attention.....although I totally approve of Hitler gassing and executing faggits by firing squad. I want that shit here. At least I'm honest tho!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Way more than 6 million were murdered by the Nazis. Thats what irritates me. Only the Jews get the attention.....although I totally approve of Hitler gassing and executing faggits by firing squad. I want that shit here. At least I'm honest tho!
Can you not be an idiot, just for one day?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They Banned the fucking book you moron.

They removed it from an 8th grade curriculum. That's not "banning".

Porn isnt part of curriculums....is that banned? You fucking moron?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You're so full of shit! A religious, Jew loving fruit basket! You really act like a libtard on this subject, just making claims you cannot back up... There's absolutely no proof that anywhere near six million were gassed or shot, why make camps,dentists, hospitals,schools etc for people you're only going to kill? You know what don't bother replying you don't give a fuck about the truth...
AHnSOt0.jpg

You can stay in the house when the race war starts, you ain't welcome in the Fourth Reich!
ZU3sxBW.png