Today's QAINT hero

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
  • A 61-year-old Minnesota man has been charged with assaulting a store employee and a police officer.
  • Police say Luke Oeltjenbruns attacked an employee with lumber over the store's mask policy.
  • Oeltjenbruns then dragged a police officer from his truck and struck him with a hammer, police said.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Gotta love those QAINTs (Q-Anon, Alt-right, Incel, Neo-Nazi Trumptards)

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
As soon as Joe gets the southern border totally open and free, I hope he turns attention to these domestic terrorists

HxyQYvT.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And I suppose they took him to jail unlike all the portland fuckers who burned the city down. Yea, no double standard to see here folks!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
As soon as Joe gets the southern border totally open and free, I hope he turns attention to these domestic terrorists

HxyQYvT.jpg

So you want an authoritarian government that forces its will on citizens and unfettered human trafficking.

What a stupid, destructive and irresponsible person you are.

Smh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
  • A 61-year-old Minnesota man has been charged with assaulting a store employee and a police officer.
  • Police say Luke Oeltjenbruns attacked an employee with lumber over the store's mask policy.
  • Oeltjenbruns then dragged a police officer from his truck and struck him with a hammer, police said.

I dont see how this is worse than BLM rioters trying to burn down a precinct while it was occupied and all the far left attacks on police all summer.....but whatever.

Partisan hacks gonna partisan.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

I dont see how this is worse than BLM rioters trying to burn down a precinct while it was occupied and all the far left attacks on police all summer.....but whatever.

u r a sillybilly nincompoop.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

So what's your point? Is it because he's white? You're a fat fucking cunt!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's because he's a fucking moron.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

So couldn't you just have said that instead of building a fantasy villain? Forget it you fackin fat leech...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So couldn't you just have said that instead of building a fantasy villain? Forget it you fackin fat leech...

Anti-maskers who assault people aren't fantasy villains. They're QAINTs, and there are lots of them in the USA.

I really can't help you if the truth makes you mad, Shamwow.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Anti-maskers who assault people aren't fantasy villains. They're QAINTs, and there are lots of them in the USA.

:daFuq:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You recycle your morning shits in your kale and tofu smoothies...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This chick @LotusBud has to be the most irritating imbecile around. Fucking QAINT??? People...this is what happens when one doesn’t receive any head!

Her hubby tries to go down on her but he can't pull away from the cobweb vortex when her stink ditch gasps for air. He's also not scuba certified yet...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

:daFuq:

Is that your fantasy boyfriend?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This chick @LotusBud has to be the most irritating imbecile around. Fucking QAINT??? People...this is what happens when one doesn’t receive any head!

Her hubby tries to go down on her but he can't pull away from the cobweb vortex when her stink ditch gasps for air. He's also not scuba certified yet...
Imagine @LotusBud with her legs wide open. Lending off @UncleDiLF : would you stick your tongue into either orifice for a couple grand? Don’t be quaint now!
:Whatevr3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Imagine @LotusBud with her legs wide open. Lending off @UncleDiLF : would you stick your tongue into either orifice for a couple grand? Don’t be quaint now!

Me?

Could I first stick a couple breathing tubes in my nostrils and dip my head in hot leg wax?

You can never be too careful with a slag whose cunt is a skunky hair full...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Me?

Could I first stick a couple breathing tubes in my nostrils and dip my head in hot leg wax?

You can never be too careful with a slag whose cunt is a skunky hair full...
Hahahahahaa...70’s bush ya reckon? Burn the bra and grow the bush, no need to mansplain that shit to me...no flies on me mate!
:GoodStuff:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
When Dutch farmers didn't have a severed pigs head to suspend over their favourite trout river fishing spot for maggot chumming, they would lash Lotusbud's naked fore-mothers across a tree branch spread eagle and wait for the crotch cockroaches to plop, plop, plop into the waters below.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Like this, but without the clothes and the happy face!

images

Too pretty to be from the Lotusbug Clan, but yeah... a pretty close approximation, only with big tufts of pubes jutting out like a squirrel hut made of steel wool and spiders webs...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Black Lives Matter!

Except when they are in the womb about to be butchered by a white liberal quack who has the mother's approval

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Not at all. I'm completely aware that you guys are all 100 percent motivated by partisan hate. You have no actual stances. No actual concerns. It's entirely about "defeating" your political opposition no matter what.

You guys will pretend to be outraged as it suits you. You dont care about any police. You just care that you can be like "look at this Cooooonnnn terrorist!"

BLM/antifa riots involve murder of police, attacks on police, violence against police. You either ignore that or minimize and defend it.

The difference here is that we aren't going to defend this bag of shit. We dont condone criminal behavior like this. There are no republican or libertarian senators or activists who are going to try to bail this fuckwad out and he deserves to rot in jail.

That's the issue. Your end is radicalized AF.... and you condone and defend violent radicals.

Silly is the fact this thread was even posted. You guys take some fringe bullshit none of us support or condone and say some dumb radical shit like "typical cooooonnnn" when it clearly isnt.

But by the standards you hold your own to, you really have no place to bitch about this because it's your leftist groups who have worked hard to normalize political violence and violence against police.

You aren't mad a cop was attacked. You guys are just delusional enough to say its "typical" conservative behavior. Its classic narcissistic projection.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lotus's decent into mental illness has been sad to watch. She just never recovered from her TDS and it ate her brain.