Trump staff member in altercation at Arlington

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
They respect nothing. I loathe them more each passing day.
af79718f440d7d54e6353a731e73d7e4d82593e5.jpeg

Hey Donors look at me, happy days at the cemetery! Send Cash!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
af79718f440d7d54e6353a731e73d7e4d82593e5.jpeg

Hey Donors look at me, happy days at the cemetery! Send Cash!

Why are they smiling? I go visit my grandparents grave site. I am mostly feeling melancholy and sad. If I share a memory, I might smile for a bit...but it's mostly a sense of loss.

That picture is bizarre.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Why are they smiling? I go visit my grandparents grave site. I am mostly feeling melancholy and sad. If I share a memory, I might smile for a bit...but it's mostly a sense of loss.

That picture is bizarre.
Imagine if you were visiting your deceased person, and you hear a scuffle and giggling from some meatheads angling for a photo op?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

These are the same assholes that completely melted down over this.
LYnAQA7.png

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Why can't MAGAtards be adults ever? Why are they brawling like common trash at Arlington?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I am sure they think brawling makes them heroic. Like their Daddy Trump, who is also heroic for grabbing unwilling women in their most sacred parts. Even though I am certain Trump has never had a physical fight with anyone his own size or bigger, so...

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Every U.S. marine knows the famous quotes from their comrades fighting in 1918 in the Battle of Belleau Wood: “Retreat, hell we just got here!” by Capt.Lloyd Williams, and “C'mon you sons-of-bitches, do you want to live forever?” by Gunnery Sgt. Dan Daley.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Every U.S. marine knows the famous quotes from their comrades fighting in 1918 in the Battle of Belleau Wood: “Retreat, hell we just got here!” by Capt.Lloyd Williams, and “C'mon you sons-of-bitches, do you want to live forever?” by Gunnery Sgt. Dan Daley.
Is that what the Marines told you when they handed you their laundry to do in the bottom of the boat while they went off and did soldierly things?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Army confirms that tough MAGAtards pushed the female Army staffer when she tried to stop them from filming at Arlington.

Such brave men, physically assaulting a woman. MAGA's gonna do what they want...cowardly and illegally, but they'll do it regardless.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Army confirms that tough MAGAtards pushed the female Army staffer when she tried to stop them from filming at Arlington.

Such brave men, physically assaulting a woman. MAGA's gonna do what they want...cowardly and illegally, but they'll do it regardless.
They're not filing charges, due to fears of payback.