Trump tells adoring CPAC crowd he is considering a run for 2024.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
His adherents line up to offer their support.
WIFGT---Sheep-shearing.jpg

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Dont worry, I'll keep sending money!!!
Trump 2024 - The Bilk a Rube campaign.
I bet you'll have a stroke when Trump wins a third term! :LOL2:
I thought Presidents can only run twice?
No - these days (and only since the late 40's)
presidents are limited to two full terms in office.
Most recently - Lyndon Johnson could have served into a 3rd term had he run and won in 1968, having assumed the office when JFK was assassinated then won in 1964..

FDR won election in a 4th term but died in office.
After that - the two term limit was established.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Most recently - Lyndon Johnson could have served into a 3rd term had he run and won in 1968, having assumed the office when JFK was assassinated then won in 1964..

In another example of Trumptard Conjobs not being capable of winning elections, so they move the goal posts, as many red states are right now, by GOP led attempts to enact more voter suppression laws

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump will win a 3rd term in 2024. You cunts will literally riot. Make sure you dont come to my neighborhood unless you're in full body armor.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
democRATs fucked themselves on that when they seated biden by stuffing fraudulent votes for him. No one with any sense believes biden got 80 million votes. Trump won 2020 Big League.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trump will win a 3rd term in 2024. You cunts will literally riot. Make sure you dont come to my neighborhood unless you're in full body armor.
Hey Big Brain, have you ever heard of the Constitution? You should look into it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

In another example of Trumptard Conjobs not being capable of winning elections, so they move the goal posts, as many red states are right now, by GOP led attempts to enact more voter suppression laws

Citation?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
democRATs fucked themselves on that when they seated biden by stuffing fraudulent votes for him. No one with any sense believes biden got 80 million votes. Trump won 2020 Big League.

Okay, I keep reading this from multiple sources.

That much conviction there must be a hard, physical evidence. Yes?

Why was this not presented in the court of law at the first opportunity, what are people waiting on?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Citation?
1981-Chevrolet-Citation-X-11-Hatchback-50814.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Okay, I keep reading this from multiple sources.

That much conviction there must be a hard, physical evidence. Yes?

Why was this not presented in the court of law at the first opportunity, what are people waiting on?
There's evidence galore and I dont need a judge to interpret it for me.

I've read several of the affidavits of those who testified under penalty of perjury that they witnessed fraudulent ballots being entered in the system. I've watched the video where observers were kept out against election law and the windows were boarded up. That right there is all the proof I'll ever need.

Of course no judge wants to wade through this mess. Lets just say that they rule that there was massive fraud and it could have resulted in an election being stolen. They all know how that would play out and they arent about to throw the country into massive civil unrest like that. There's at least a couple of justices on the SCOTUS however that openly acknowledge the fraud.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I've read several of the affidavits of those who testified under penalty of perjury that they witnessed fraudulent ballots being entered in the system. I've watched the video where observers were kept out against election law and the windows were boarded up. That right there is all the proof I'll ever need.

Of course no judge wants to wade through this mess. Lets just say that they rule that there was massive fraud and it could have resulted in an election being stolen. They all know how that would play out and they arent about to throw the country into massive civil unrest like that. There's at least a couple of justices on the SCOTUS however that openly acknowledge the fraud.

I understand that. I get the point of view.

However, until you and those who support you view get actual, legally binding certification from an agreed upon authority (Court of Law, for example) you appear as delusional, sycophantic, outliers of society who spend their time shaking sticks at the sky demanding some god smites their enemies.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

However, until you and those who support you view get actual, legally binding certification from an agreed upon authority (Court of Law, for example) you appear as delusional, sycophantic, outliers of society who spend their time shaking sticks at the sky demanding some god smites their enemies.
It isn't just what they appear.
It's what they be.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's what they be.
I don't subscribe to that ideal.
"If your not on my side, you must be bad/wrong/delusional/ crazy, etc, etc"

Foo.

"One cannot see wisdom if blinded by bigotry"

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

It's what they be.

Foo.

. Ask loktard for proof he isn't delusional.
If his evidence is convincing
. I will print a retraction.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm ok with that. I accepted long ago that the courts wouldnt open this can of worms. The fallout is too dangerous. I disagree with looking crazy though. Nobody can make the affidavits and video go away.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's what they be.

Foo.

. Ask loktard for proof he isn't delusional.
If his evidence is convincing
. I will print a retraction.
Look cunt, I posted links to the videos and affidavitts more than once. You're a liar.